Help: Most Eco bot Armor???

MR. Fresh

Dominant
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Helllo, i would like to start skilling on bit with blade or Lr32 maybe sooo i was just curious...what is the most eco drone armor, valient+6a,Pixie+6a,rascal???? please post thoughts as i only have 300 dodge and definatly need armor.:)

Shogun +3B is cheap in markup and decent in decay. Good to use up to 04.

My thoughts went straight to shogun - I had never thought of explorer +6a before.

Explorer works well according to wiki if you concentrate on gen 01-03 and offers some very good eco too. Good suggestion.

drone_eco.jpg

UNPLATED DAMAGED GREMLIN!!!!

did i say it enuff? ofc u can use it fully repaired... 1st time u use it!! LOL after dont repair it and return hunting with it... until u cant withstand the hit and then repair it ONLY A BIT... and return hunting with ur UNPLATED DAMAGED GREMLIN!!!

stay on robot under lvl 4 tho... ;)

also, with gremlin, u will also be able to hunt almost anything that is not a robot if u plate it with 5B later... or 5a for middle hunting aka atrax,young trox, ambu, etc

and another one from entropedia, with different options

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I used to use kobold +5c, works great for bots up to gen 6 if you have a semi-decent FAP, and is eco too :D

eon+6a me is okey...

My thoughts went straight to shogun - I had never thought of explorer +6a before.

Explorer works well according to wiki if you concentrate on gen 01-03 and offers some very good eco too. Good suggestion.

yeah , it's a great armor for lower dmg mobs ... i use it all the time on drones ( jason's spawn) and with 5b for hunting Argos in Peaks spawn ;)

I would advice you consider getting atleast 7-15 damage when hunting any creature... why? well i expect you to kill a creature before it hit you 7-10 time. And when u get hit in the range of 7-15 damage u do eco on ur armor cost and skills your paramedic.

So for drone >> gremlin is perfect, it cost only .9 pec per hit compared to any other setup u were shown so far which are in the 1.8 pec/hit.

U could also consider adding 3B plating which will result in very good protection and still with a smaller decay bill @ 1.5pec hit only compared to all other who still @ 1.8pec hit.

I would advice you consider getting atleast 7-15 damage when hunting any creature... why? well i expect you to kill a creature before it hit you 7-10 time. And when u get hit in the range of 7-15 damage u do eco on ur armor cost and skills your paramedic.

So for drone >> gremlin is perfect, it cost only .9 pec per hit compared to any other setup u were shown so far which are in the 1.8 pec/hit.

U could also consider adding 3B plating which will result in very good protection and still with a smaller decay bill @ 1.5pec hit only compared to all other who still @ 1.8pec hit.

Good idea but if someone hunts in a place like Jason's Center Spawn , with another 20 hunters around most probably you'll find your self with 2-4 drones on you because of agro , easily .

Now , if you don't have a fast gun ( faster than 60 DPS ) you'll probably die often enough to make you reconsider your armor ... ;)

Demonikos :tiphat:

Explorer was my first armor, I have vigi, grem ghost, etc but I still use the explorer plated quite a bit on all kinds of mobs, it is kind of like a low level ghost, versatile, yet it is very cheap to run. Lower drones seems pretty eco to me using Explorer and 6a plates withe amped M2a and M4a

Ummmm..i was thinking more of trying the spawn way west of troy because its pretty empty along with most likly a kross400+a104 as my backup if my blade is too slow

If you're looking for simply survival vs bots without paying vigi markup, paladin, hunter, or shogun +6a's (or any combination of the three) will protect you against almost anything any level drone will throw at you...

the lr42 and swords are relatively slow, so if your dodger profesion level is low, valliant+6a occasionally wouldn't be enough with a ton of them attacking ...

on the other hand, 6a plates alone provide practically enough protection for anything in jason provided you're not getting hit by several 6 and 7 at once.

lol sounds odd but vampire +6a is 15 burn 15 pen, and i use it at jason all the time its good for up to 2 or 3 drones
just puttin in my 2 pec

Ummmm..i was thinking more of trying the spawn way west of troy because its pretty empty along with most likly a kross400+a104 as my backup if my blade is too slow

West of troy is nice sized bots and mid level warriors/troopers.

Your choice of weapons (blade and korss) indicate close quarters combat, and the bots will start attacking before you can even reach them.

Vigi+6A and a good fap is your only real choice under those conditions. Anything else is either too expensive (I.E. Eon) or simply doesn't offer enough protection.

However, I'm guessing your dodge skills are pretty low, so I seriously suggest you start off east of Jason's. Yes, it's a popular spot, but you really won't survive out at Troy's, if my guess on your skills is correct. If you head out to Jason's pick any of the armor already recommended and you'll do fine.

Another idea to skill dodge is to hunt Bristlehogs and Tezlapods. (Electric mobs require dodge now, not evade) in which case ghost is the typical armor used.

Semai says| ...

if you are starting at low end go hunt E of Jason... Drones at low maturity... easy hunting... even if you LB hunt them, use a tagger, drones are very agressive and you don't want to incure massive decay by standing in the middle of a bot spawn...

Use something with A6 plates... go for something low.. Vigi is overkill...

Best setup in my experience is Shogun + 3B or + 2B.
It has very good protection up to 04 and the decay is very small.

Other than that... You can always use Shogun + 2A or +5A later for other mobs like Argo up to Guardian, Feffs, Atrax, etc... all small of course :)

Here's comparison:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
its about 1-3ped up or down on a 300ped ammo hunt... why bother? if overprotected you will probably save in fap decay.

GL

Explorer + 6A is indeed a great setup and it looks great too. :laugh:

its about 1-3ped up or down on a 300ped ammo hunt... why bother? if overprotected you will probably save in fap decay.

GL

Basically right, but every PED is important. ;)

Explorer + 6A is about 10 PED lower in decay than Vigi + 3B after 500 PED ammo. With only a ~2 PED increased FAP decay it's a reason to bother in my opinion it least.

GL

Well if someone has low First Aid skills than probably yes. But if someone has maxed a decent FAP than he needs to calculate what's best.
4-5 PEDs a round can make a quite nice sum in 10-50 rounds. And I assume that if he asks about this that means he wants to spend lots of time on Drones.

For 1-3 rounds it doesn't matter, but if you are a dedicated Drone hunter and plan on recycling 10-30k PEDs in ammo on them......better get the most Eco armor.

I personally would put my vote on shogun + 3B, with it I can take bots from 01-08, troopers 01-06 and warriors from 01-07..

But I am the sort of person that prefer fap decay over armour decay...

im doing 300ped ammo hunts on drones and have aprox:

12ped decay on my neme

8ped on my ek-2600

I do my Drone hunts with Explorer and 6A plates (can be found in Port Atlantis Mall, Floor 2)

Bear.

There, I said it.

That will only protect your ego of killing drones in vigi+6a, but not your PED card. :silly2:

Oh sorry, I thought you said Beer. ;)

Back