Status
Updates:
  • Adj Fap
  • Mod Fap
  • MM
  • Angel M
  • I2780
Skippie gave me a lot of work with his complicated trade.:rolleyes:

The final price on the items is estimated based on the market value of the traded items. I know it's not 100% correct, but considering that both parties valuated the items at those prices and taking into consideration the past sells at about the same value I think it's ok.

Any suggestions?

It could be that the dante-bp's are missing in ur list ;)

It could be that the dante-bp's are missing in ur list ;)

well akoz and dekel are not the talking types when It comes to sharing info so dont think we will ever know.... do you ?

this list is so old and out of date..... either keep it upto date or close it :)

this list is so old and out of date..... either keep it upto date or close it :)

I'm screaming every second post that I need help to maintain it as up to date as possible and you come out with this post?

Jeez...:rolleyes:

Sry man for bursting like this, but if you want to share some info with the rest of us, you are more then welcome to do it. If you just want to brag about how much you know and how little others know, this won't help the community at all so please keep it to yourself. If you want to help, let's talk in PM or in game about trades that I don't know about and I'm sure we can sort out what I can share to the community and what I can't.

I really put some hard work in maintaining it as up to date as possible but ppl are not really eager to share their trade details so this is as much as I could do.

Cheers,
Sitram

Maybe you can try be constructive for once. If you know something, spit it out.

This thread can only be maintained if everyone chips in a bit of information as no one person knows what everything has and is going for. So in accordance to what Avery said, if you know something share it, helping to maintain the thread in doing so.

~Tracer

"Maybe you can try be constructive for once. If you know something, spit it out."

I didnt start this post, and all i was saying is with so much stuff changing hands recently..... keep it up to date or let it die.

Mod Mercs, Imp mk2's, rippers, faps..... much has changed on the list if the last 3 or 4 weeks.....

If people chose not to disclose there deals, its not up to me to say.....

I was told by Skippie that Neo Sharp bought mod fap for: Imp fap (320k), i2870 (105k) + 60k peds = 485k.

I was told by Skippie that Neo Sharp bought mod fap for: Imp fap (320k), i2870 (105k) + 60k peds = 485k.

And Skippie bought his for 450k. So I guess they're on a downward trend, eh? ;)

And Skippie bought his for 450k. So I guess they're on a downward trend, eh? ;)

Yup!

Buying Mod FAP: Imp FAP+100k!

Good work you'r doing here Sitram. :)
I subscribe on you thread :wtg:

Update:
  • Mod Fap - according to Warz's post here
  • DOA Foeripper - Sale was concluded at the end of August 2008 - Info received by PM and I can't discolse mode details
  • Imp Fap - Sale was concluded at the end of August 2008 - Info received by PM and I can't discolse mode details
Regards,
Sitram

Last edited:
Update:
  • Mod Fap - according to Warz's post here
  • DOA Foeripper - Sale was concluded at the end of August 2008 - Info received by PM and I can't discolse mode details
  • Imp Fap - Sale was concluded at the end of August 2008 - Info received by PM and I can't discolse mode details
Regards,
Sitram

The Foeripper is either out of order, or there is a typo in the listed price. 125K ped on such a recent sale sounds extremely low.

Chronicle Armor Set (M) - (Shilter ownes the only full set ingame)

The names Slither not Shilter :laugh:

Not gonna say how much it cost to put together as I don't think it's relevant given that 2 pieces are currently unique, and 3 of the other pieces had to be duplicated and resold in order to complete the set - but it's a lot higher than #72

Not gonna say how much it cost to put together as I don't think it's relevant given that 2 pieces are currently unique, and 3 of the other pieces had to be duplicated and resold in order to complete the set - but it's a lot higher than #72

Name changed. Sory for the mistake.:ahh:

How about an estimation? Perhaps you can add the price you payed for each piece and make a total price for the set?

Regards,
Sitram

what do you mean dupilcated ? :scratch2:

Ubur terminology is still dutch to me :wtg:

what do you mean dupilcated ?

I had 5 pieces and the only way to get hold of the last 2 was to buy another 5 pieces as the seller would not split them, leaving me with a full set and 3 extra parts I didn't need.

Update:
  • Tiger M(full set) - Thanks DannyO for the link.
  • DOA Foeripper - there was a type, correct price is 150k peds. Thanks hoos and DannyO for noticing.
Regards,
Sitram

Supremacy Armor Set (M) (missing details) - 110.000 Ped

Sure this is with feet?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/121464-supremacy-set-male-spartacus-feet.html

Supremacy with spartacus foot had sb 130k bo 140k. It sold very fast but unsure of buyer or actual price, but I assume it went for BO

Update:
  • Supremacy M - thanks for the link slither. I aleady know about this sale, but it was a warrants sale and you know how they are when it comes to sharing:rolleyes: I updated the price since Supremacy didn't had a valid sale, just some info I got from the first post so now at least we have a small proof of it being sold.

Regards,
Sitram

Foudil El salsero bought IMP FAP for 325K
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1555542-post281.html

About the supremacy male armor: No full supremacy has ever been sold since the introduction of the footguards.

Update:
  • Imp Fap - Details of the sale were added to the list

Regarding the Supremacy male set, I mentioned in the list that it had Spartacus Feet so it does not mention of any sale of a full set(including feet). Since this is the closest to a full set that I had information about I decided to include it, I hope this is OK with you.

Regards,
Sitram

Update:
  • Tiger Armor F(Full Set) - New entry on the list according to the sale concluded here
Regards,
Sitram

Update:
  • Hangar - Update entry on the list according to the sale concluded here
Regards,
Sitram

I sold my beloved unique Full Supremacy Male for 195K

I hope the new owner will keep it nice and shiny like I did. ;)

Status
Back