Most expensive items sold in EU!

Status
I sold my beloved unique Full Supremacy Male for 195K

I hope the new owner will keep it nice and shiny like I did. ;)

Update:
  • Supremacy M - Acording to info provided by DRDoom

Thanks for sharing,
Sitram

Not sold yet.. worth keeping an eye on

Imp Fap

Mod ML - 35

Imp SH

/Spikey

Thanks man for the links and + Rep

I'm on holidays atm but I'll try to keep an eye on those sites. My internet connection is kinda crappy :( so if you can PM me if any of those items sell during this period, I'd appreciate it. :ahh:

Merry Christmas,
Sitram

Update:
  • Chomper DNA Samples - New entry on the list
  • Modified Fast Aid Pack - Update price with info recieved a while ago by PM. Source is reliable and it requested to be anonymous.

I was a bit busy and didn't had time to update this thread but from now on I'll resume the usual update when I get info about a new item.

The info about the Mod Fap I received it in PM, a few months ago, before the prices on everything started to go down but only now I managed to update it.

I also some info about a mod merc being sold by ingame auction for tt+315k ped in february but I need to get back from work and check auction history before I make any change.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Last edited:
sitram[* said:
Chronicle Armor Set (M) - (Slither ownes the only full set ingame)

Slither traded his chronicle to Mathias for Protector of Empire + something I don't know

Slither traded his chronicle to Mathias for Protector of Empire + something I don't know

I have just sent to Mathias a PM asking him to share the sale details from Chronicle M. Let's hope he will be kind enough to share them with the rest of the community.:)

Thanks for the info Sheyro and plus rep from me for that. ;)

Sitram

Yes, I no longer own chronicle :( but I do have POE and a few peds :)

Can't tell you the amount of peds but you can ask mathias, I don't mind him saying if he wants.

I can now tell you how much it originaly cost me. After selling duplicated pieces I was forced to buy in order to complete the set, it cost me +118k

Update:
  • Modified Fast Aid Pack - Update price with info recieved a while ago by PM. Source is reliable and it requested to be anonymous.

I was a bit busy and didn't had time to update this thread but from now on I'll resume the usual update when I get info about a new item.

The info about the Mod Fap I received it in PM, a few months ago, before the prices on everything started to go down but only now I managed to update it.

I also some info about a mod merc being sold by ingame auction for tt+315k ped in february but I need to get back from work and check auction history before I make any change.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update:

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update:
  • Modified EWE-40 Mercenary - Updated price based on ingame market history. Thanks to DRDoom for providing this info.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Slither no longer owns the full chronicle, it has been sold to Mathias then Silverfox bought it and traded some part.

Silverfox has the full carramone now, maybe PM him to ask him for what price he bought all the parts. I think it will be in the top30.

Hoos has the only full chronicle (M) now which worth around 120K.

Slither no longer owns the full chronicle, it has been sold to Mathias then Silverfox bought it and traded some part.

I updated the entry for Chronicle M. I already tried asking Silverfox for how much the supremacy set was sold but he didn't want to tell me. I doubt he will want to share the price he bought the Chronicle M. But I'll try

Silverfox has the full carramone now, maybe PM him to ask him for what price he bought all the parts. I think it will be in the top30.

This would be a nice addition to the list. Also the female version which is owned by Mercury as far as I know. I'll PM them but I doubt they will disclose the price.

Hoos has the only full chronicle (M) now which worth around 120K.

Update

I'll PM Hoos to ask him how much he paid for it and when did he complete the set.

+Rep

• Eon Armor Set (M) (no foot guards) - Price update based on info received from Kimmi by PM
  • Carramone Armor Set (M) - Entry added on the list but no details about the price of the set are known
  • Carramone Armor Set (F) - Entry added on the list but no details about the price of the set are known

Enjoy,
Sitram

Last edited:
Update:

• # Chronicle Armor Set (M) with foot guards - Price update based on info received by PM from someone who wants to remain anonymous.

Enjoy,
Sitram

3,3M ped for Crystal Palace.

/Spikey

Time to update ;)

[*]Protector of Empire Armor Set (M) - 43.000 Ped - Neomaven bought it from Loki - Info provided by Doer - Sale thread here

I'm pretty sure a PotE armor M has been sold for more than 43k. I bought mine from Mice for about 82k (traded with Angel M UL + Adj fap + PED piles).

the egg should be on there too I think

I'm pretty sure a PotE armor M has been sold for more than 43k. I bought mine from Mice for about 82k (traded with Angel M UL + Adj fap + PED piles).

Please provide me the exact trade details if you want the entry to be changed. I can't use "PED piles" :)

the egg should be on there too I think

As soon as I get home from work I'll update the first post with an new entry for the egg.

Update:

• Unique Green Atrox Egg - New entry on the list.

Enjoy,
Sitram

Update:

• Carramone Armor Set (F) (Full Set) - New entry on the list. Info received from Jenna Star Mercury in PM ingame.

Enjoy,
Sitram

It would be interesting if you could include teh dates of teh sales, just to see if what people are saying is true, that everything has become cheaper recently.

It would be interesting if you could include teh dates of teh sales, just to see if what people are saying is true, that everything has become cheaper recently.

For most of the items there is a link to a sale thread on ef.com. You can check estimate dates there.

For most LA's there is an estimate date on when the sale was concluded.

I try to add as much information as possible for each item in the list. For some items there isn't much data available, just some info about the price that I got from others.

Update:

• Carramone Armor Set (F) (Full Set) - New entry on the list. Info received from Jenna Star Mercury in PM ingame.

Enjoy,
Sitram

I see that this was added to the list but with no price ... :confused:

Not sure what good it a new entry if price is unknown.

I see that this was added to the list but with no price ... :confused:

Not sure what good it a new entry if price is unknown.

lets assume... 25-35k per part... x 7 = 175(too low i think) - 245k(probably closer to middle or top end of the range)

so i would guess price is 175-250k peds for the set paid... big variance... but oh well i think i know price but it isnt my place to suggest it

hmmm?

I don't see that ME that 711 sells to convert in to efd on the list, lol ;)

i bought a nifl for 69,000 peds
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=200226&catid=member&imageuser=5166

i also bought one for as low as +27k or something sillly

i have made through hunting with the nifl... around 200k peds and gained 40+ health points... so even though i paid a significant amount for the second nifl in game... i made it up very quickly with profits from hunting with it...

not to mentioned i kept buying them as they dropped bringing my cost average down to +38-40k peds or so

Why do you keep buying them? Just so no one else can have one?

Why do you keep buying them? Just so no one else can have one?

bring my cost average down... a lot of what i like to do irl investing...

i buy something that i think is worth 20$ a share... it goes down to 19... ill buy more... goes down to 15$ buy more...(assuming the fundamentals stay the same) bring my cost average lower... so then even though i paid 20$ a share... for a batch... my final cost is much lower like 16$

talking about nifls... i bought for +56k... which was obviously very high... i bought several more as prices dropped... thus bringing my cost much lower...

makes sense to me :) if u got monies of course

Status
Back