FYI: MultiAccount Hunting Bots

Daugone

Old Alpha
Society
illuminox
Lander the-boy hot
So I was doing SK with some friends as I noticed something very suspicious.

I saw 4 bots in exactly the same armor and using the same gun and all having similar stats.
All having Mayhem Armor (L) and a Mayhem LR-60, Augmented (L) with ArMatrix 50B (L).

These bots are far from able to use this gun so somethings not adding up.

index.php

After a friend looked them up on EntropiaLife he noticed that they only have Berycled Puny globals.
This rang a bell for me..

I remember seeing people afk killing Berycled Punies in a place at Half Moon Cove.
Went to take a look and I saw this, two bots..

index.php

There's a building that spawns two waves of Berycled Punies, they don't have the same bot names but they also wearing the same UL Ghost armor and a TT Gun.
Also note the very similar and generic account names, these account where made for botting in my opinion.

I'm somehow wondering if someone is training these bots up and get them ready for Sand King as well like the first 4.
With some friends we managed to drag the mobs out of the place so the bots stopped shooting.

MA really should take a look at this problem, as this seems to have an impact on other players at Sand King.

Edit: Removed their names as I can't post them because of a rule that does not apply here.

Last edited:
i am pretty sure that this post will be removed for rule 5....
int eh meantime please report the situation
sadly a simple VMware on window can load 10 account and "NordVPN "them ....
nice investigation, some MA Officer should learn from this :)

This is getting a bit worrying, won't be a fun game at all in a while after the game fills up with bots and they become the majority.. MA, please, PLEASE look into this and try to find a solution before it's too late.. don't just delete this post and continue on like nothing is happening. I know you're just in it for the money as you will continue to profit, for a while, until it's too late and it all comes crashing down...
Please!?

Really interesting and funny :)
They feed the server hamsters like the rest of us though.

I reported bots hunting berycleds in that building like a year ago, they had similar names tho, probably not the same guys here.

My guess is high eff gun and 4 accounts. High chance of sniping the items at SK.

Is your eff or dpp affect your chance to get the item in shared?
I was belive everybody got the same as the percentage of his cost to the kill, so LR60 augmented would make them less chance than armatrix lr60

Is your eff or dpp affect your chance to get the item in shared?
I was belive everybody got the same as the percentage of his cost to the kill, so LR60 augmented would make them less chance than armatrix lr60

The main effect of DPP and Effi is on normal prey, because semi-rare and rare are on windows.
You have the same chance of a rare item, even bigger with 60% efficiency and 3 dpp(because of the greater loss).
2.0 weapons just win for the low loss spends untill the duration, with increasing their chance more of this less loss... simple, you wont see 24h bots with 60% effi and 3 dpp.

Last edited:
There are many people using bots nowadays, as we all know, MA could not give a damn about this hence, more and more people use them. I agree with using them to save time in RL as you don't have to stay glued to your monitor for hours in a row which can even affect your health, but I strongly disagree when they interfere with the loot/hunt (like the sand king situation) of other avatars that pay to play this game. Thats fucking with people's money and it's wrong. 🙄

i belive that department been underfudned for few years now.....
You're probably right as MA is more interested in getting UE5 than at least having the courtesy of answering to the requests (in a decent time frame) of the people that support this game by investing in to it. 🤣

Now I understand why the gear ingame doubled in price last year.
It's always the bots causing us humans the issues!

like anyone reads support cases - lol
Probably not but it sure is VERY soothing to copy and paste chattloggs and writing a well worded mail. Tomorrow im going to contact them again to see that someone gets a good spanking!

Perhaps I'm naive, but couldn't the OP and friends join a class action and sue MA for losses incurred? No idea if losses could be proved, or if there was any chance of success, but that would at least be something MA could not ignore.

Perhaps I'm naive, but couldn't the OP and friends join a class action and sue MA for losses incurred? No idea if losses could be proved, or if there was any chance of success, but that would at least be something MA could not ignore.
Most likely it will just lead to a waste of time and money, and how would it be losses incurred anyways? I don't see how it would/could even be a lawsuit as nothing is really damaging, its just stupid MA doesn't do anything about stuff that is this clear.

if people wonder why Ma dont do anything ^

When I started the game, I swunt a mob, and there was a bot in the same place that had the weird behavior for two days in a row.

His starting position started at the nearby respawn post, and went to a certain point. He swunt these mobs like me, and when he reached his end point he teleported back to the beginning.

I called Official to take action, but what happened was that I was reporting on this player, and that MA Official was present and could confirm the case. Looks like Officials in game cant do anything more than this, and the decision is made by the MA... Ie. MA are not in the game, but Official are, but can't do anything... weird huh?

This whole investigation took me about 2 hours of my personal time to stop someone who is bothering me at the moment, but is de facto a player who doesn't interest me.

After about two months, I happened to pass by the same place... I saw another name with the same behavior.

Do you think I was working on a new report?

Dear MA,

I don't have time to play, can I rent a mid level MA hunting bot?

TIA!

Back