FYI: MultiAccount Hunting Bots

I saw them bots on stream...9 10 months ago? and reported them to MA as well as messaged multiple MA officials and nothing has been done. It's really god damn annoying since IT IS SO EASY TO TRACK and KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS BOTTING.

IF JAGEX CAN'T TRACK BOTTERS THAN ANYONE CAN

I see no Problem here if the bot user wants to give the enviorment some ped´s than he shall do so for me to collect them

I see no Problem here if the bot user wants to give the enviorment some ped´s than he shall do so for me to collect them
If they wanna blow all their money on high markup (L) A&P weaponry and mayhem armor then they can knock themselves out. We all made the profits selling them the shit.

This might be just part of the bot training process, as for now they just spend few k ped here and there, sure, but if few months later they will have skills and proper gear from the main, they would afk in mayhems 24/7. 1 year later pulling out several guns for every single bot alt, all of them essentially ending up in the same persons pocket. (meanwhile you still short 10k tokens to grab your dream gun, coz you know, you just cant hunt that much, however your only other option is to buy from that botter for 200k mu at that point) Will you still see no problem? Seemingly innocent bots skilling in corners potentially losing some money is not the end of their plan, keep this in mind.

Some well known top grinder avatars using macro when they get tired is not the same as mass created bots skilling from 0 in indentical gear for whatever purpose, the later will have devastating effect on the economy, sooner or later.

Last edited:
No need for us common customers to report bots since nothing will be done even if multiple people report these bots.

Just wait until this clown bot squad will loot a rare item off an Eomon Stalker near one of the usual suspect ubers then if he/her whine about it, then they will finally ban these bots.

No need for us common customers to report bots since nothing will be done even if multiple people report these bots.

Just wait until this clown bot squad will loot a rare item off an Eomon Stalker near one of the usual suspect ubers then if he/her whine about it, then they will finally ban these bots.

And in the meantime just keep kill stealing their loots if you run into a botter.
And if your weapon is to small for that, make it a nice kill steal soc hunt.

Make use of them bots!

hey , come give share your opinion on this thread

I was tempted to write before.
1. Skillup of bots is ped consuming for the cheater (he is also a poor mind dressing all of them like twins :) come on... )
2. Those bots were fed of PED or ITEMS or by a credit card (game decays peds) so... easy to find the "mastermind"... being them robots we can call him "Skynet"
3. Botting and generally speaking high volume cycles are disruptive for game. easyest item in game is Muscle oil. I average 10% of muscle oil killing "XYZ" monster, if i kill 100 ped i got 10 ped tt oil, if i kill 100.000 ped i got 10.000 ped TT. all days monster are HEAVY grinded also for rare items (Sorry Girts, just remember your name) as i looted 1 sinew had maybe 20 "Rare" items dropped in one day, imagine as a bot squad reaches Ancient greece, not just mayhem, they can extract 80....150 wave drops per day. also that markup will sink to 105%.
3. EU5 and EPIC Game impact: imagine 400 bots, who was there in the times of "Silk Road" 50 bot multitap teams that farmed level 1 monster? want to imagine Neverdie parking with 50 minibot grinding Vizen to skill up? or camp icarus with 150 bots? now game ia s joke with 10k participants in the most populatd channel.... imagine a simple 200.000 player,, 80 bots at sand king....
That is the "PEC wise PED foolish" standing of controls.
4. the non existent problem if Mayhem weapon market flooding and exploiting. I would really poll for how many people are ready to buy a 20.000 EURO weapon these days. probably 100? 1% of participants? 2%? please dont tell me that 80% of people is ready to put 50.000 EUR ing ame for a top gears setup. it is simply not true.
I can grind my way up to a Mayhem tokent rader gun, or use anything else like 95% of players.

The real problem in game is the low number of participants. few player support the cost for MA ppl, server, development.
MA cash in 7.5m invoicing per year, WOW in the biggest moments cashed in 200m per month.
if MA had 500.000 active players TT Return could be 99.8% and they would make 10x actual money.
game problem is decay of ped cards, that are refilled only selling rare items. this is a losing proposition.
also strong player make return in rare drop or difficult to kill mosnter.
and the TRIGGER LEVEL of "difficult monster" is rising every day, skill con only increase.
as more ppl has ... xxx HP, or xxx defense points or xxx dps also niches of profit will dry up.
bots can just speed up the thing but the solution is just to have 10x fresh players to dump loots

ID check, IP check, trade log check, server kick of "suspect" also for 5 minutes by officers.... there are many ways to deal with them.
btw an avatar that just shot with a rifle (i looked at picture stats and specifically stay just on one monster is a CLEAR sign of an ALT.
all players move here and there and just a macro can stay days or weeks at same spot killing same monster...

sadly MA helps bottting and macro by making grinding bullshit events.
well, you buy a riffle for lets say, 300.000 ped.
The seller says it's a money printer....but only if you play 18 hours per day.
You want to earn back you 30k$, so what do you do?

Exactly.

It's a waste of time @Daugone @Killahbee ,

I literally sent videos of ppl exploiting and they sent me copy paste reply.

I love the silk road comparison by someone in the thread, it's exactly the same situation, used to be a fun game before bots showed up and now it's garbage.

sadly MA helps bottting and macro by making grinding bullshit events.
not to mention IN GAME functions that allow "botting" perfectly.

Remove the "auto target" feature... voila, im sure not many "bots" will remain after that.

Since that feature was added it allowed more brain-dead game play anyway... no need to aim at a mob? i always found this a bit funny xD

To clarify: the forum rule about naming and shaming is not just about scamming, but about any accusations that may damage the reputation of other players. I will ask 711 if we can perhaps update the text to better reflect this.

The reason for this is not to "protect" anyone guilty of whatever the accusation/shaming may be about, as some have suggested, but rather to avoid false accusations and debates over the guilt of specific persons rather than the act itself (be it scamming, auction manipulation, or other EULA violations). These things should be handled by support.

To quote the Rationale for forum rule 2.13 post:

In the past, a "name & shame" section on Entropia Forum existed, and caused many problems in the community including:
  • intentionally false accusations
  • unsubstantiated accusations
  • misunderstandings
  • discord among members and societies
  • overwhelming workload for forum moderators
It was also quickly observed that allowing the "naming & shaming" of scammers, or a "scammer list" did little to protect honest participants or to prevent scams, since the scammers would very often create new avatars to perpetrate their scamming practices. In addition, there was very little that could be done here on EF to punish "proven" scammers in any case; only Mindark has the resources and power to accomplish that.

After several months and many, many cases of false accusations, unfairly tarnished reputations, and a large demand on the time and resources of the EF staff, it was decided to close the scamming subforum, and to enact the forum rule quoted above.

Finally, and most importantly, if you observe or suspect that a participant is attempting to scam or defraud other participants, the best course of action is always to submit a support case on the official EntropiaUniverse.com website. Only Mindark has the resources and database logs to investigate such issues, as well as the power to take appropriate action when necessary.

Any forum thread that contains naming/shaming (no matter if correct or not) will inevitably derail into off topic personal disputes, namecalling, and a lot of reported posts. It would then fall to me to make an investigation for every name posted in this context (and said names would of course remain publically accused while I do so), which is just not feasible.

I will, however, forward everyone's concerns to the dev team for consideration. I hope that's enough to explain the issue, but if anyone has any more questions or concerns regarding the forum rules, please PM me about it rather than pulling this thread off topic.

Sometimes i feel like they (MA) puts in more effort on futile stuff like this that actually just teleport a official to the area and kick the bots...

I was at fort event, and managed to shoot 1 times warlock boss, and got 70 ped item from it, so if they have 4 accounts, and only shoot couple times, they have more chances to get those items i guess. I dont think items are shared based on damage done, just lucky rolls instead.

Without defying any forum rules and to make sure everyone reading this afterwards could understand I've updated re-uploaded the pictures to not show account names.

Also note that the guy on the right (whom has the most skills) has been seen not botting around The Sand King afterwards in different gear afterwards. As soon as we took out our scanners he stopped shooting and logged off, will probably have seen this thread and got scared.

So for those who think this thread is just whining, calling these things out and getting them attention helps.

@Ludvig|MindArk Thank you for clarifying!

Back on topic, this is what we did after @Daugone found the bots.

removed :) dont want botters knowing what we did to them

Last edited:
@Ludvig|MindArk Thank you for clarifying!

Back on topic, this is what we did after @Daugone found the bots.

First, we tested ~10 mobs if they shoot damaged mobs = free finishers. - They do.

Then we tested if we could drag he botters out by tagging mobs and running away. They would have to walk towards the mob to loot it.
If they had a second (new) mob in range it would fail but we eventually succeeded in dragging both botters out. They were standing outside the buildling not able to target a new mob. After X time of standing still they ran back and continued, not sure if this was automated or not (looked like it). So.. this failed.

They seem to have some sort of automation here, going back to a exact spot when they walk out of a certain circle to loot a mob.

Second try. We decided to drag all the mobs away so they had nothing left to target, worked!

We just left after that, no one had the power to log them out. Read = no one.
Idea: Drag them to lootable pvp and loot them, as that is completely legal to do

Idea: Drag them to lootable pvp and loot them, as that is completely legal to do
blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Yes please!!! But how? They're on a island surrounded by water haha. If they only press F... maybe we can force them into a wormhole :wise:
Oh, that would be cool!
Taking the fight with botter to the next level!

That would be epic to lure them into a wormhole and right into PVP :ROFLMAO:

So the problem is in the noob that kills 10 HP for nova fragments and not in the Mayhem bots... for example :handjob:

So the problem is in the noob that kills 10 HP for nova fragments and not in the Mayhem bots... for example :handjob:
No the problem is botting, no matter the mob, and the complete lack of action against them.

MA said this in a support case to me a couple of weeks ago. So, I think a lot of people will get banned soon including a good chunk of the top20 hunters?? 🤷
To be clear, we do NOT allow automation of gameplay!

Doing this will lead to ones account being banned.

No the problem is botting, no matter the mob, and the complete lack of action against them.

MA said this in a support case to me a couple of weeks ago. So, I think a lot of people will get banned soon?? 🤷

Fly: do you think MA will take the same action against level 10 a week noob and level 100+ experienced 10 years+ player?

I don't believe it. Rather, if there are actions, they will be on those of the low and mid levels.

Yes please!!! But how? They're on a island surrounded by water haha. If they only press F... maybe we can force them into a wormhole :wise:
Sent you a better option in game mail try that when you come online :D

BTW, This is a popular bery puny spot:
/wp [Calypso, 64328, 89883, 102, bery puny]

Back