Mutated Station - Arkadia - Win a A-3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted!!!

Lucy_Luck

Guardian
index.php

Mutated Station Teleport:- : /WP [Arkadia, 9744, 9765, 159, Waypoint]

UPDATE!

The event will end on 6th June 2023 23:59 GMT. Make sure you post a screenshot of your global/hof in this thread.

The HIGHEST global/hof that has been posted on the forum will WIN the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted Tier 6 IF no one has managed to hit a 2500 PED HOF by 6th June 2023.

PLEASE post your global/hof on the forums with date/time/position as you MAY be the winner of this fine weapon! All global/hofs must be verified before any prize is given out. I can accept screenshot of your global/hof from EntropiaLife if I can verify it

All globals/hofs must be attained from 6th April 2023 -> 6th June 2023 on Mutation Station.

Ongoing updates current leader board for the main prizes on offer. Last updated on 5th May 2023

1. A3 Justifier, MK2, Adjusted Tier 6 (If I attain the HSL then I will distribute a PED prize to the top five SHL Hunters or Miners and prize will be recycled for a future event)
2. 250 PED
3. 50 PED
4. 50 PED
5. 50 PED
6. 50 PED

PositionNameMobGlobal/HOF
1LucindaMutated Kamaldon Mature743
2MichaelMutated Kamaldon Mature610
3BaltoMutated Kamaldon Young472
4RoxanaMutated Kamaldon Mature432
5PhilouMutated Kamaldon Young336
6VumbaMutated Kamaldon Young315
7MikaelMutated Kamaldon Young286

Last edited:
What will the tax on the land be set to for this event ?

We're trying the following settings for the creatures

Mutated Kamaldon - High Density - Mixed Low Maturity
Mutated Oro - Medium/High Density - Medium Maturity
Mutated Bokol - High/Medium Density - Lowest Maturity

Last edited:
It's only been one day! If anyone wins I'll post the picture of the HOF here!

Get going and kill those unique Bokol, Oro, Kamaldons.

GO GO GO!

bump. For those asking the event is still ongoing.

Please Remember to post time/date and picture of HOF 2500 PED or greater here to stake a claim for the A3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted!

I've had multiple people ask me about teams and if there is any reward for teams.

I can't offer the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted to a team but I am willing to offer any team that HOFs 2500 PED or more on Mutation Station a prize of 250 PED to be split by all team members. Prize will be given to the leader of the team to distribute.

Any HOF will need to be verified before any prize is given out and I ask that you post screenshot with date/time and position together with the HOF game MSG.

Last edited:
Please see update! Someone WILL win the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted Tier 6 by 6th June 2023!!!

Remember to post your screenshot with your global/hof on this forum or Arkadia's. If no one manages a 2500 PED HOF by 6th June then the individual with the highest global/hof posted on the forum(s) will win the fine weapon!!!

I've updated the main thread and I'll repeat it here. If you do not post your global/hof attained on Mutation Station you will not qualify for the prize. You MUST post your global here with screenshot with date/time/position or a qualified screenshot from EL will also suffice.

If you end up with the highest global/hof and don't post your screenshot here the prize will go to the person with the lower global/hof who has posted their screenshots in this thread when I check for the highest global/hof on 6th June 2023 23:59 GMT.

Biggest Global Ive gotten so far, lol, ill be ready for those kamaldon in a few days I think so ill be reposting a higher global soon xD
(Having trouble finding a link to the time until my account password is reset for Entropia Life)

index.php

Previously unrecorded but just looted [Bullseye IV (L)] on Mutation Station killing Mutated Bokol

index.php

Biggest Global Ive gotten so far, lol, ill be ready for those kamaldon in a few days I think so ill be reposting a higher global soon xD
(Having trouble finding a link to the time until my account password is reset for Entropia Life)

index.php
Unless you love throwing money in the river, you should consider another weapon buddy! Free bump

Plenty of time to go until 6th June 2023 but the current leader for the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted tier 6 is BALTO BALTAZAR ZAR with a global at 160 PED.

Participants, feel free to add me as a friend so I can easily contact you if you are the eventual winner.

I prefer participants post their own globals here but some don't have accounts here and have asked me to help so I'll do that if requested.

index.php

Balto Baltazar Zar continues his dominance by scoring a 472 PED HOF on a Mutated Kamaldon Young!

index.php

Karma killer at level 33 🫣 hope this guy wins the adj mk2 so he can use a non lv100 peeshooter

As at 21st April 2023 Avatar: Balto Baltazar Zar still leads the event for the A3 Justifier, MK2, Adjusted with a 472 PED HOF!

Remember to post your globals/hofs, especially if you manage to snag a HOF bigger than Balto's!

Event running up to 6th June 2023 23:59 GMT.

index.php

first one.

index.php

Last edited:
Back