Mutated Station - Arkadia - Win a A-3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted!!!

Entropia_2023-04-27_00.38.10.png

Did these guys misread and think they are winning an Improved MK-2 instead of the Adjusted one? Damn this competition is making alot of revenue. Nice work!
Hard work and dedication pays off.

Mutation Station is now the SECOND most popular LA on Arkadia planet. 😎. Let’s get to number one people!

60+ globals in last 7 days totalling 7,900 PED surpassing Nea’s Place for the last two days running.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your support!

Look out for more adhoc prizes on this thread! :wtg:

Last edited:
Random Prize Alert!

YES! You heard it right! Another random/adhoc prize alert from your favourite Land Area - Mutation Station on Arkadia!

The FIRST person to post 1 global from each of the mob on Mutation Station in reply to this thread:

1) Mutated Oro
2) Mutated Bokol
3) Mutated Kamaldon

(Yes, that's 3 global's guys and girls - globals do not NOT need to be in any sequence)

Globals/HOFs will only be valid AFTER the time this post was made! Prize valid if globals/hofs posted from now until 12 midnight GMT on Friday 28th April 2023 (Tomorrow!)

Get hunting! Get Globalling, Get Hoffing!

PRIZE: Engineering Skill Implant (9.13 PED)

index.php

Last edited:
Now this is how you run a land area. Making it fun with long and short events. This encourages people to go to the land area AND STAY because they never know whens the next prize is gonna pop.

Thank you for going back on trying to turn it into a shit land area and taking what we said into account. I might even be over there depending how Next Island goes.

Just a reminder not to lose sight of the 1st prize :love:

Let's become the No. 1 hunting place on Arkadia Planet! :handgun::handgun::handgun:

index.php

It is nice to see another successful land on Arkadia. I am going to start promoting Khorum Coast again here soon but didn't want to steal your thunder your first month. Things are looking good!

Ill be on Mutated Station most of the day

Congratulations to the winner of ANOTHER random/adhoc prize on Mutation Station today!

1 x Mutated Bokol Global
1 x Mutated Oro Global
1 x Mutated Kamaldon Global

Keep Hunting, Keep Globalling, Keep Hoffing on Mutation Station on Arkadia and keep a look-out for the next random/adhoc prize which could be right around the coner!

index.php

Update on current standings. I've also added 50 PED prizes for the top six solo hunters/miners with single highest loot (you can't win multiple prizes even if you have multiple single highest loots as I want to share with as many participants as possible).

Prizes will be held for one month after event finishes after which if not collected I will recycle into the next event.

No teams for this event but I will be doing a team event soon.

Event runs until 6th June 2023 23:59 GMT.

PositionAvatarMOBSHLPrizeNotes
1LucindaMutated Kamaldon Mature743A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted, Tier 6If I have the highest SHL at the end of the event I will distribute some best effort prizes to the top five SHL hunters and the prize will be recycled for another Event.
2MichaelMutated Kamaldon Mature610250 PED250 PED or the avatar can choose a mystery prize that could be worth 125 PED or 500 PED
3BaltoMutated Kamaldon Young47250 PED
4RoxanaMutated Kamaldon Mature43250 PED
5VumbaMutated Kamaldon Young31550 PED
6PhilouMutated Kamaldon Young30250 PED

Last edited:
Wooohooo! Nice size global on Mutated Bokol for Expedition Ultima!

Hunting Mayhem continues on Mutation Station!

Teleport with Revival nearby location: [Arkadia, 9744, 9765, 159, Waypoint]

Random/Adhoc prize alert!!!

The first hunter to post / record the following (timings must be after my post and before midnight tonight) on Mutation Station on THIS thread will be rewarded 500 PED OR choose a Mystery Prize 🏆 .

The person with the best ‘close effort’ in my eyes will get a consolation prize!

2 x Mutated Kamaldon globals over 105 PED
2 x Mutated Oro globals over 55 PED
2 x Mutated Bokol globals over 60 PED

Time from NOW until Midnight Entropia time ONLY for this random/adhoc prize 🏆

Get hunting and globalling/hoffing people!

Post those globals!!!

Last edited:
Back