Courage - 926 (+2)
Dexterity – 718 (+3)
Handgun - 452 (+27)
Inflict Ranged Damage - 1045 (+3)
Laser Weaponry Technology - 3098 (+4)
Marksmanship - 1902 (+5)
Perception - 815 (+3)
Weapons Handling - 1320 (+2)

I will stop my project for a while as I don't have much free time anymore. :coffee:

I will stop my project for a while as I don't have much free time anymore. :coffee:

Aww, too bad - I was enjoying watching this. Do you plan on continuing later on or are you more likely to drop it all together?

I will stop this project for atleast 3 month (until september). Then I will see what will happen.

I will stop this project for atleast 3 month (until september). Then I will see what will happen.

This is your best choice after wasting 50 days.

Honestly, don't get me wrong. I do not want to give out negative comment, but what you have achieved so far can be considered as 'useless' or 'irrelevant'. Most of people who enjoy watching this are just selfish, they are so mean to watch others doing slave jobs and enjoy it.

Instead of playing like that, you can go out and spend time with friends. Your time is more valuable than those sweat/opalo hunting.

This is your best choice after wasting 50 days.

Honestly, don't get me wrong. I do not want to give out negative comment, but what you have achieved so far can be considered as 'useless' or 'irrelevant'. Most of people who enjoy watching this are just selfish, they are so mean to watch others doing slave jobs and enjoy it.

Instead of playing like that, you can go out and spend time with friends. Your time is more valuable than those sweat/opalo hunting.
This is one of those posts that would have gone better unsaid.

(And for the record, I wholeheartedly disagree.)

what you have achieved so far can be considered as 'useless' or 'irrelevant'.

By you maybe, but i think all the newcomer who check this topic can see that's i's actually possible to have some fun (hunting) with some work (sweating) and if his project continue after september i hope that we will see him hunting much bigger mobs :D

Back