Namestealing! Isn´t this just to much?

Blatant name stealing!! This is terrible, I feel for you De La Hotte.

I've spotted a number of RL infractions of your naming rights too:

De La Soul - Some crappy Hip Hop band from the 80's who obviously can't think of an original name
Angelika De La Cruz - Stage name, an obvious ripoff of yours. She must feel stupid now
De La Warr Pavillion, Sussex, UK - Just because it was built in the 1800s doesn't mean they didn't somehow rip off your name. Disgusting.
Oscar De La Hoya - A boxing great. He obviously thinks because he can box, he can take any old name. You should go see him with your rocket launcher.

These are just a few of them! There seem to be many other people of latino descent using your name. I personally think you should sue them all.

Blatant name stealing!! This is terrible, I feel for you De La Hotte.

I've spotted a number of RL infractions of your naming rights too:

De La Soul - Some crappy Hip Hop band from the 80's who obviously can't think of an original name
Angelika De La Cruz - Stage name, an obvious ripoff of yours. She must feel stupid now
De La Warr Pavillion, Sussex, UK - Just because it was built in the 1800s doesn't mean they didn't somehow rip off your name. Disgusting.
Oscar De La Hoya - A boxing great. He obviously thinks because he can box, he can take any old name. You should go see him with your rocket launcher.

These are just a few of them! There seem to be many other people of latino descent using your name. I personally think you should sue them all.

Makes me sad and angry to see all these Irl namestealers!!!!!! We must put an end to this!!! Why cant you let my name be my name????

All the best! Hotte

oh yeas, them modern peeps dont have any personality themselves...i have seen many "red´s" around, when i have already used that in my avatar name, its blasphemy i say! :mad:

Love it. Sense of humour FTW! :wtg:

This is to much! "De La" !!!!!!!!!!!!! They just keep on comming!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

All the best! Hotte

Well I have a country that stole my name :mad:

They 'claim' it was named that way before I was born but I'm highly doubtful...

Nevermind MA won't allow me to set taxes for Jason Centre when it is clearly mine?

yea try having a name with Rex in it

It is quite obviously that Ogulak Da Basher stole your name too. He tried to hide it, yet everyone with a brain left can see that Da is a rip off of De La.

People have been stealing my name too and that with a name most can't even spell!

Bregi ... Beki
Ardorj ... Ardorr

Sue them all! Any knows a good lawyer?

:eek::mad::eek:

It is quite obviously that Ogulak Da Basher stole your name too. He tried to hide it, yet everyone with a brain left can see that Da is a rip off of De La.

People have been stealing my name too and that with a name most can't even spell!

Bregi ... Beki
Ardorj ... Ardorr

Sue them all! Any knows a good lawyer?

:eek::mad::eek:

Havent though about that, but you´re right! Its obvious!
Shame on you, Ogulak Da Basher !
Make me wanna cry! Make me so angry!!!!!

Stop this namestealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes a lot of man to stand up like that.

I wish we could all add a "De La" to our name to properly reflect our solidarity with your struggle.

Could be just a "homage" though. Or whatever Tarantino calls it.

This is to much! "De La" !!!!!!!!!!!!! They just keep on comming!

All the best! Hotte

Shouldn't you and strakkan be busy blowing those name-stealers away instead of just raging about it in chat. I mean, you both have some experience with bombs... :laugh:

It has come to my attention that De Hotte is the one namestealing...
We are all out in the sun in Calypso all the time, and that means we all get very hot, and can't write very well (hot is not good for sanity). So we are all de (the) hotte (hot-one).

Well I have a country that stole my name :mad:

They 'claim' it was named that way before I was born but I'm highly doubtful...

Do you have a red light district? Just curious :pimp:

some people stole my name too :( tell em to give it back!!!!

Stealing names is nothing compared to seeing other people had the guts to make male avatars after me!! :eek: :mad: :banghead:

ITS enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THIS!

;)

omfg! Dude this is so bad :(

Those evil ppl should be dealt with! :mad:

Hmmm maybe I need to have a word with Marco. :scratch2:

Mar(c)o
Mar(ik)o

Who do you think will win ? :laugh:

:silly2:

I'm Marcos

that's Marco x 2

(BTW it's pronounced [m'aɾ-kuʃ] not [m'aɾ-kɔːs], Kamarkos has a similar pronounce, ask Manique or any portuguese user, they explain well :p )

yes a guy is using my name in game !!!
Lars!!!
bad bad you!! :)

So many name thieves, wicked, criminal, sinful, unashamed name stealer's spamming around with that unusual name of yours, what a shocking and traumatic experience! and you said MA support is laughing at you, man that is just the last drop on the pot full of shit!!! how dare they mess with the LOCOS living in Sweden.

:loco:

Stealing names is nothing compared to seeing other people had the guts to make male avatars after me!! :eek: :mad: :banghead:

Well ok, I admit, I did it on purpose. I've created a M avatar, because I though your M avatar was sooo cool.
:bowdown: :cool:

Well ok, I admit, I did it on purpose. I've created a M avatar, because I though your M avatar was sooo cool.
:bowdown: :cool:

Ok, you I can forgive, because you came clean about it. ;)

Now, I'm waiting for all the other 400 thousand to do the same. And hurry up, please, I'm getting impatient about reporting you all to MA! :tapfinger

going to change my name to

First Name: Kamarkos

Middle name: is better than

Last name: De le Hotte

:laugh:

jk

hm... I kind of have the same problem
there are some players I know also with the name "Paulo"

Last edited:
Those Bastards!!1!111

Theres another guy with McCarthy out there that globals, I feel he owes me royalties on his finds. *nods* Not greedy so i will take only half of it. :vampire:

I'm Marcos

that's Marco x 2

(BTW it's pronounced [m'aɾ-kuʃ] not [m'aɾ-kɔːs], Kamarkos has a similar pronounce, ask Manique or any portuguese user, they explain well :p )

For me it's always been pronounced, MAH-ree-koh.
Since I was born.

My name is of Japanese origin. ;)

We'll what ya think you will get when you search for Hotte at Google pic-search

onkelhotte.jpg

Is this you or another blatant namestealer :cussing::cussing:

Back