Namestealing! Isn´t this just to much?

and the nerve THIS guy has...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-D7Dy_bEZ0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

i knew there was something wrong with this guy.
i found out as soon he started brabbling,

he / it is french lol yuk ;)

i wonder how many enemy's i made with this post :silly2:

Mate, I'm afraid you're SOL... even MindArk and FPC are in on the conspiracy.... notice how EVERY land area is called "LA"-something. They claim to earn revenue from DE-cay. How much more evidence do you need?

I don't expect much help from support, given how deeply involved they are. Try requesting a namechange. Something with "shadow" in it.... that should ensure your uniqueness ;)

Pepto! Thanks you very much! You made me feel a little better! maby someone else also wanna make me happy after all this namestealing?

I didnt have an X but then someone else had the Z and the FF, so I went 2 back for the same sound and added a PH:yay:
Phonetics are your friends :D

Gl on the DE bits but the HOT stuff needs a TE:D

Blatant name stealing!! This is terrible, I feel for you De La Hotte.

I've spotted a number of RL infractions of your naming rights too:

De La Soul - Some crappy Hip Hop band from the 80's who obviously can't think of an original name
Angelika De La Cruz - Stage name, an obvious ripoff of yours. She must feel stupid now
De La Warr Pavillion, Sussex, UK - Just because it was built in the 1800s doesn't mean they didn't somehow rip off your name. Disgusting.
Oscar De La Hoya - A boxing great. He obviously thinks because he can box, he can take any old name. You should go see him with your rocket launcher.

These are just a few of them! There seem to be many other people of latino descent using your name. I personally think you should sue them all.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Namestealer!!! ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Stop this!!!! Why cant I have my name for myself?

Stop stealing my name!

Isn´t this just to much?
Dont you think?

I have sent supportcase, but they just laugh at me!

I wanna be unique!

What do you think about this? I think its WRONG! ;)

All the best! Carlos De La Hotte (Ive had this name since Aug 2002)

This is a joke right ? :laugh:

Makes me sad and angry to see all these Irl namestealers!!!!!! We must put an end to this!!! Why cant you let my name be my name????

All the best! Hotte

YEAH !!

In that case.. I should make avatar with name ''Huanita De la Hita''

Wow Hotte!!

Hotte my dear friend! Its finaly done!!! If u remember the talk we had about my ava name ingam?? U know "linam" should have been Malin backwords but when i did the name i spelled it wrong & my name is linam zyyk zyyk & it should have been nilam zyyk zyyk. Now i got it fixed, thx to u m8!
I followd youre advice and got Malins name changed, she is now called Manil in RL. Ive talked & cleard all things with "skattemyndigheten" this morning. Hope she will understand but there cant be anymore of this namestealing & wrongspelling!!

VERY GOOD JOB HOTTE!!!

Thx to u Hotte again, the hours of therapy ingame has really got me on the right foot again....i was clearly standing to much on my left foot before as u said. 2000peds / Hour is a good deal for an hour with Hotte ingame all u other lost souls ingame!

love zyyk

Let some one try and steal my name :cool:

For one- my Ava name is my RL name in a Foreign Language (language i will not reveal)
so if you now the language then you will know what my RL name :cool:

*note: ppl sometime don't have an imagination - so coming up with a name is hard to do (especially when you want it to be unique)* look how many parents out there in the world take names that are :eek:already being used :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm with you De Hotte...this has GOT TO STOP!

MA, of all people, stole my name and made an ore out of it...the bastards!...and if that wasnt enough they went and made an oil out of the rest!

In God's name ....WHY???? :cry:

I know that there is at least one other Avi in Eu with the same nick as me.

I know this because I ran into them.

I felt violated, yes, but I can google my own RL name and get many matches, and not one of them is me..

As for my RL fist name, it's rather common, so sharing a name is "part of life". There are more people than names......

Try it, google your own RL name.

I am (Not) a an Australian journalist!

Hotte my dear friend! Its finaly done!!! If u remember the talk we had about my ava name ingam?? U know "linam" should have been Malin backwords but when i did the name i spelled it wrong & my name is linam zyyk zyyk & it should have been nilam zyyk zyyk. Now i got it fixed, thx to u m8!
I followd youre advice and got Malins name changed, she is now called Manil in RL. Ive talked & cleard all things with "skattemyndigheten" this morning. Hope she will understand but there cant be anymore of this namestealing & wrongspelling!!

VERY GOOD JOB HOTTE!!!

Thx to u Hotte again, the hours of therapy ingame has really got me on the right foot again....i was clearly standing to much on my left foot before as u said. 2000peds / Hour is a good deal for an hour with Hotte ingame all u other lost souls ingame!

love zyyk

zyyk! I´m so happy for you! :)

People, what you can't fight - accept!!! Make it positive!! Remember - reality is what and how you see it!! That is why I consider all GREENs my big happy amish family, and though they might not like me, or know me - I love them with my entire heart!!!

GREENS - UNITE, MY AMISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND RIDE THAT CARRIAGE, CALLED CRY ENGINE 2!!!!

I know that there is at least one other Avi in Eu with the same nick as me.

I know this because I ran into them.

I felt violated, yes, but I can google my own RL name and get many matches, and not one of them is me..

As for my RL fist name, it's rather common, so sharing a name is "part of life". There are more people than names......

Try it, google your own RL name.

I am (Not) a an Australian journalist!

Google has indeed assisted greatly, thank you for the tip. Not only do you realise how many namestealers there really are for my RL name, but lately you will also find a few interesting stories about their deaths and mysterious circumstances... mua... mua... muahahahahahahahahahaha

stop whining please, now that you're doing profit in mining it's too much !!
have a neg rep lol :D

:Rofl:

Stop crackin me up biatch!

pfff... those are just 'Name stealing n00bs' ...
You call that name stealing ? :rolleyes: :D

What about this guy named: Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat

Stealing is own name :eek: Now THAT is ubah name stealing.

Yes damn them! Also, if you remove the l,a and n from Skalman you get Skam. Obviously plagiarism. :cussing:

If you change 4 characters from name Skam and add one extra haracter you get Chery :D

if it was a joke, then you FAIL. i would -rep you , but im in a good mood now

I'm with you De Hotte...this has GOT TO STOP!

MA, of all people, stole my name and made an ore out of it...the bastards!...and if that wasnt enough they went and made an oil out of the rest!

In God's name ....WHY???? :cry:

Thanks for your support! :)

/Hotte

I smell a law suit.:rolleyes:

Back