Info: "Nearby" in lootable pvp

I think the nearby list in space is a good feature. I think the nearby list in PVP should have "follow" and drag disabled or remove it. I think lootable PVP with radar on is more exciting, yet at the same it makes it easier for alert miners to avoid solo hunters. And a minor plus that with the radar, LBML works on auto.

People will adapt to however it is... nearby or no nearby, radar or no radar... but it doesn't make sense IMO to have follow and drag nearby list enabled in PVP zones.

Omg... That is most certainly to be considered an illegal exploit.

Nothing illegal according to MA, wrote several support cases about that, got a few diverse answers but in essence "they made it so because they wanted to and it was a viable solution for bashing next target at the time in their point of view" (of course next tag worked when someone was in range and the view of the person was not obstructed, and the beautiful follow can find a person anywhere, i.e. over hills, any vegetation, stuck in textures, even basically points the way that a person teleports out of the nearby range).

since I remember nika harlie duo start use the friend list and follow first we were tping around and we tough we were safe but we weren't safe at all :laugh::girl: I got shot in head bifore I realize but I learn it and is how we all been pvp inside zone
about radar hremember when fap was the way to find people a lot alts was in akmuul tagging miners but ofc you don't know who alts were those right even when I help bling get his claim out one time was wanna you alts there
but you don't know who alt was right

anyways atm anyone scape to easy maybe is why hulk wanna radar bcuz with radar and one guy with tp charge inside the outpost he can jump right on you the know how far to jump when the have radar atm the jump but bifore even tuch you , you long goon
I do say only show warning if someone is near and don't show any sigh of avatar or who is near by only show one big green dot on radar now kinda like lighting on radar with no direcctions and make the white thing on the teleporter invisible and see how hulk wanna miner so safe now :)) cheers :laugh::laugh:

:scared: :you ask me how I know this well I use to team with this guys when I start play the game

And again about same... You where crying in forums for years to get rid of radar - got it. You where crying about team targets (because you dont have team) - MA changed it again. Now you happy - when see in nearby more skilled avatar then you - TP away. With radar you need to FACE player to find out who it is, but you dont like to face more skilled players. You just one of players I told about - dont spent a pec (see yours tracker), but kill a miners and hunters.

For years the game had a radar and no nearby. If people couldn't handle it they should have stayed out not cried for us to change how we operate for them.

Most players adaped at this system, but they dont like it. People who adapts to system - just play like they did before, but with less fun. Some quits.

I personally would rather not see radar or nearby functional in PVP4. I prefer actually hunting where you try to sneak around not knowing where your target is or if it's stalking you instead. It's the closest thing we have to actually hunting rather than the find the nearest dot and blast it "hunting" most people do. Of course that's maybe just me coming from games like Metal Gear Solid and having general disdain for typical shoot-em-ups. Either that, or I just really like paying attention to terrain and game theory of trying to figure out where someone could be.

No radar and no near by is fun. But fun only for PKer who dont mine, dont hunt. If you hunting or mining, others can run after you and kill in one hit when you full of loot. After 1, 2 or 3 times like that miner or hunter will quit pvp (or EU). Then that guy who dont do anything just running will cry that pvp is empty.
System with radar was best for all, except for guys that dont like to fight, mine, hunt, but just loot weak miners or not ready hunters.

and now tell us about next target pls!!!

It is not next target, it is select target. Already did. Yesterday.

Hmm... Is is anything else I dont know about?!

And again about same... You where crying in forums for years to get rid of radar - got it. You where crying about team targets (because you dont have team) - MA changed it again. Now you happy - when see in nearby more skilled avatar then you - TP away. With radar you need to FACE player to find out who it is, but you dont like to face more skilled players. You just one of players I told about - dont spent a pec (see yours tracker), but kill a miners and hunters.

Most players adaped at this system, but they dont like it. People who adapts to system - just play like they did before, but with less fun. Some quits.

No radar and no near by is fun. But fun only for PKer who dont mine, dont hunt. If you hunting or mining, others can run after you and kill in one hit when you full of loot. After 1, 2 or 3 times like that miner or hunter will quit pvp (or EU). Then that guy who dont do anything just running will cry that pvp is empty.
System with radar was best for all, except for guys that dont like to fight, mine, hunt, but just loot weak miners or not ready hunters.

It is not next target, it is select target. Already did. Yesterday.

Hmm... Is is anything else I dont know about?!
Humm yea i cry so much after 4 shots i run to ask for deals ask about the deal you wanna make at larva place please tell me
now about skilled players when you was lower i hear all stories about you crying and moaning
when one player match you level all you do is make a deal puss cat chill out

ps since you very skilled why you afraid to go hunt inside I mean I tough skilled mean you are like super man

Last edited:
i heard, there was a bug that when we had that free avatar makeover upon login. if you canceled it and were in the pvp zone, the radar would be fully functional again.
Is this issue fixed, or is it still here ?

This was fully repeatable...

i heard, there was a bug that when we had that free avatar makeover upon login. if you canceled it and were in the pvp zone, the radar would be fully functional again.
Is this issue fixed, or is it still here ?

This was fully repeatable...

So far i know it was fixed a year ago (or more)

Humm I have only one question for you why you wait like 6 month Or more or wait to all know and come on forum and play the hero
anyways you know I know you soc start use all features first them after all learn and you come here and teach all
is all is good to be safe inside

but I just wanna one answer why wait to long don't say you just find out bcuz that be a failer and you know it:dunce::wise:

In my opinion radar and all other method of detection should be turn of in PVP. The possibility to hid and sneak around is the purpose of the PVP in my opinion. With radar and similar features it just ends up with the strongest wins, it's much harder for a weaker avatar to surprise a stronger one.

In my opinion radar and all other method of detection should be turn of in PVP. The possibility to hid and sneak around is the purpose of the PVP in my opinion. With radar and similar features it just ends up with the strongest wins, it's much harder for a weaker avatar to surprise a stronger one.

I think so too, but with maybe a alternative soultion where a indicator that shows that someone is close,
but it should be impossible to determine direction.

Did you ever go to lootable pvp zone? Where yo u can loose all yours loot. If so, do you mine, hunt or try to kill rest?

If you mine or hunt there - you fucked without radar or near by, because some people will sit in tree and wait for you for days. Who will go to lootable pvp? Not many. Pvp4 was much much more active before with radar. Was lot of fights. What now?... People lot of people attack only miners or less skilled players and run all the time if see more skilled player in near by...

Few days ago i did a test. Went to pvp, stood for ~2 hour in place where usually most people. Saw 9-10 different players for 30+ times. Noone attacked. Each time they saw my name in near by - they tp out. Then asked for low lvl friend to do same, in same place. He got killed by second guy who entered radar. Guy who killed him was one of 9-10 players who TPed after saw my name.

So... Near by is the shit, yes. It destroy pvp. However radar make it fair. When you see another player in radar - you can TP out if you dont like to fight, but if you Pker and want to fight - you must go close and see who is there.

Did you ever go to lootable pvp zone? Where yo u can loose all yours loot. If so, do you mine, hunt or try to kill rest?

If you mine or hunt there - you fucked without radar or near by, because some people will sit in tree and wait for you for days. Who will go to lootable pvp? Not many. Pvp4 was much much more active before with radar. Was lot of fights. What now?... People lot of people attack only miners or less skilled players and run all the time if see more skilled player in near by...

Few days ago i did a test. Went to pvp, stood for ~2 hour in place where usually most people. Saw 9-10 different players for 30+ times. Noone attacked. Each time they saw my name in near by - they tp out. Then asked for low lvl friend to do same, in same place. He got killed by second guy who entered radar. Guy who killed him was one of 9-10 players who TPed after saw my name.

So... Near by is the shit, yes. It destroy pvp. However radar make it fair. When you see another player in radar - you can TP out if you dont like to fight, but if you Pker and want to fight - you must go close and see who is there.

xD can someone tell me sometime
in one hand he say carefull miners :D only lot me kill you if you se me
and other hand he say he wanna hes name not te be display so he can kill you bcuz you run away when you see hes name XD

now he ask for radar back bcuz is super easy so one guy stay at revival tp charge and come get you exact location

but I do say MA need to make a this way to be more fair :lolup:
make the radar square go invisible in lootable pvp zones :)) and replace the big radar for a big round dot lightning with a sigh of danger :D when someone is near by no names no follow no nothing :D fine the target before scape
that's what I call it strategy :D and and put more trees :silly2::silly2::silly2:

ps. he still don't answer me why wait so long to post on forum:dunce:

Well said, without radar is it just a mess.
Hardly anyone would go there.

Win win for both would be to introduce a item which reveals radar for a short period before it gets scrambled again ^^

Basicly like Auto loot pills. 50 / 25 pec for 30 seconds of radar?

Or the opposite. U can scramble the radar if people are inside a certain distance of u for a period of time.

OR can Decoy finally become something usefull? 1HP that looks like a uber / pet u can use as a decoy and make run in certain direction.

Last edited:
As far as my opinion goes is that in the small area that actually has PVP and lootable it should be encouraged to PK, PVP battles should be forced instead of easier escapes.

-Put oilrig inside pvp4

-delay TP-chips 30 seconds for harder escape

-maybe cheaper decay for weapons/armor so more "fun" to actually PVP and less devastating for economy

-put radar back so everybody can see the peoples around them, smarter for miners/hunters aswell as more fair for attacker

Now its a ratland.......nobody fights!

As far as my opinion goes is that in the small area that actually has PVP and lootable it should be encouraged to PK, PVP battles should be forced instead of easier escapes.

-Put oilrig inside pvp4

-maybe cheaper decay for weapons/armor so more "fun" to actually PVP and less devastating for economy

-put radar back so everybody can see the peoples around them, smarter for miners/hunters aswell as more fair for attacker

the red area sound like I wanna you loot you cant scape :scratch2:

I agree on removing all, Nearby & Radar

Make PvP like real life :)

Oh and so many hills in pvp, remove them. While your at it, Add trees like Isma said.

Oil Rig in PvP4? Yes I like this idea, I think MA would profit big on people shutting down rig.

Jay-Jay

but I do say MA need to make a this way to be more fair :lolup:
make the radar square go invisible in lootable pvp zones :)) and replace the big radar for a big round dot lightning with a sigh of danger :D when someone is near by no names no follow no nothing :D fine the target before scape
that's what I call it strategy :D and and put more trees :silly2::silly2::silly2:

Thats what i told lot of times. Guys like isma (and his friends), who do not like to fight more skilled players love this sytem. Without nearby he would be most happy guy sitting in the tree. He dont hunt there, sometimes drop few bombs, he got nothing to loose. But all who mine/hunt - fucked. But he dont care.

Btw, i would not be surprised if MA do what he ask. He was crying about radar, he was crying about team targets... Lot of things was changed to bad side, lot of people stop PKing, or even quit EU because or shit changes that are good only for few like isma...

-Put oilrig inside pvp4

It is so true... MA make lootable pvp for "friendly" place. Trying to save people who dont like to fight and stop people who love fighting.

the red area sound like I wanna you loot you cant scape :scratch2:

The area is huge and the actual effect if you want to PK is that you get bored, I love to PVP in other games and the few times in this game that actually gives adrenaline and not autoshooting mobs with a healer but it is the few times that I actually get some resistance inside PVP areas or fortbattles. I love the PVP part.

As the PVP area is made now I try to go there for a few hours and all that happens is as soon as they see me on nearby they TP away, this is just my personal opinion and Im sure you can contribute more in some ways to actually get PVP and not a ratland that is huge and still supereasy to escape.....

The nearby works from a distance of 400M and there is no chance with all the hills and the trees to get to ppl in time to interrupt their superfast ten-edition TP-chips and actually enjoy some of the PVP.

If the point is to have a system that doesnt encourage skills/gear and dont want people to fight its perfect the way it is now but if you want it to be a PVP area it shouldnt be easy to get away....it should be survival of the strongest instead of 1 million techniques for escape and hiding.

Dont we want an area that actually encourages to fights ???

We don′t. :rolleyes:

YOU SEE !

Thats the simple thing, we are tons of players that actually enjoy PVP in this game or other games.....

If YOU dont want to PVP the whole game outside this little area suits you perfect!
We are many that actually like this. Its a great way to enforce skilling for HP and skills enough to use strong PK-gear, its a great way to keep a huge part of the crowd enthusiastic about the game. As it is now its just a joke that all that is taken care of is the "weak" so that they easily can escape, the focus is put in the wrong place IMO.

Focus should be to encourage skills and toys to PK, Im supernoob compared to the real strong avatars ingame so its not like I would freefrag everybody its just that I simply dont want to spend multiple hours of my life doing nothing....

Thats what i told lot of times. Guys like isma (and his friends), who do not like to fight more skilled players love this sytem. Without nearby he would be most happy guy sitting in the tree. He dont hunt there, sometimes drop few bombs, he got nothing to loose. But all who mine/hunt - fucked. But he dont care.

Btw, i would not be surprised if MA do what he ask. He was crying about radar, he was crying about team targets... Lot of things was changed to bad side, lot of people stop PKing, or even quit EU because or shit changes that are good only for few like isma...

It is so true... MA make lootable pvp for "friendly" place. Trying to save people who dont like to fight and stop people who love fighting.
I gonna tell you the real reason why many players left don't name me one player left bcuz of the radar hell a lot left after mulaf stop drop narca well all mobs inside don't drop nothing value to risk go in is why many left

other think is a lot people stop pk bcuz biggg lag lag is kinda main reason a lot players stop play
if lag get fix im sure a lot well come back to pk again lest to to the facts no just ramdom shit isma this isma that so is isma the only wanna make you so worrie skilled man last time I check you cry for joda :lolup::lolup:
also mindark need to drop more vaporizers :silly2:

YOU SEE !

Thats the simple thing, we are tons of players that actually enjoy PVP in this game or other games.....

If YOU dont want to PVP the whole game outside this little area suits you perfect!
We are many that actually like this. Its a great way to enforce skilling for HP and skills enough to use strong PK-gear, its a great way to keep a huge part of the crowd enthusiastic about the game. As it is now its just a joke that all that is taken care of is the "weak" so that they easily can escape, the focus is put in the wrong place IMO.

Focus should be to encourage skills and toys to PK, Im supernoob compared to the real strong avatars ingame so its not like I would freefrag everybody its just that I simply dont want to spend multiple hours of my life doing nothing....

wanna enjoi pvp for fun go to rig and don't recruit all pkrs and inpect a fight lol
is kinda like saying this we all here and looking to kill who xD the ones carrie opalo or what or the ghost is very simple to find out how many people in this game pvp this is not rocket scientis :smoke:

wanna enjoi pvp for fun go to rig and don't recruit all pkrs and inpect a fight lol
is kinda like saying this we all here and looking to kill who xD the ones carrie opalo or what or the ghost is very simple to find out how many people in this game pvp this is not rocket scientis :smoke:

Well since you obviously dont read what I say this is my last reply, sad cause I want a creative discussiion about this.
On the usual Rig there is no PVP, I can shoot a few zombies afk macropicking oil. And the few that are there understand its cheaper to die so dont fight back.

I was asking for an enviroment that ENCOURAGES pvp not for exploit and hiding.....

We even do battles in soc inside the zone cause its the only time we can get the thrill of ppl fighting back.

/Linz

For pvp to flourish, i would like the anti-toxic shot to be removed... Why would one want to pay 5.11ped each time you die to be able to re-enter. Where does theese money go for pvp business ? nowhere!

Also, speaking as a miner, we that provide the pyrite for you hunters that kills us. Why do you think prices on Damage enhancers keeps going up... (wht the IQ of this community, there will probably be many answers, and there probably are, but this reason is valid aswell)

yeah i like the word probably :p

I rarely go to PVP4, put I have done all. Mining, hunting others and been killed and looted. But I feel the radar is more of an enemy than a friend, takes away some of the fun.

YOU SEE !

You′re waaay too enthusiastic... :eek:

I always thought that ppl who like that and do that on a regular basis should be lobotomized and put to work in the South African mines... :)

I'd quite happily take a rollback to VU9.X then I could go and enjoy pvp again rather than feeling like I want to throw up after 2mins of pvp after seeing how poorly implemented it is and how worse it gets each VU.

You′re waaay too enthusiastic... :eek:

I always thought that ppl who like that and do that on a regular basis should be lobotomized and put to work in the South African mines... :)

And there you became judgemental wich I dont prefer to be, just saying that WE that actually like it should have a playground for it!

/Linz

You are completely right in all your posts regards pvp4 and I fully agree with your changes although I don't play the game for long however in your post you said that you stood in one place and ppl didn't attack you because they were afraid of your name, well I am not afraid and once I went to kill BKK although I knew he was 3 times more skilled than me and it was mostly because once he stole me some mobs and I tried to get a revenge although I knew I had 1% chances.Please note I don't use non skilled vaporizer or rockets and when I tped in his area right after 3 seconds on clock Smoker came up to defend his soc mate.
So I am asking you now, why shall we try attack a better avatar?
I tried few times but I never got the chance to fight that avatar because another friend killed me in his behalf.
You might want to back his side telling me he had loot with him but considering the odds he should do it considering he is better pk-er and has better avatar.

You are completely right in all your posts regards pvp4 and I fully agree with your changes although I don't play the game for long however in your post you said that you stood in one place and ppl didn't attack you because they were afraid of your name, well I am not afraid and once I went to kill BKK although I knew he was 3 times more skilled than me and it was mostly because once he stole me some mobs and I tried to get a revenge although I knew I had 1% chances.Please note I don't use non skilled vaporizer or rockets and when I tped in his area right after 3 seconds on clock Smoker came up to defend his soc mate.
So I am asking you now, why shall we try attack a better avatar?
I tried few times but I never got the chance to fight that avatar because another friend killed me in his behalf.
You might want to back his side telling me he had loot with him but considering the odds he should do it considering he is better pk-er and has better avatar.

Simple - get team. We got best PK soc in game, best PK team (or maybe only the one), people who PK a lot. So i think it is normal thing that we go for win. If player got loot on him and you attacking - he will give pos in soc for sure. However, i am 100% sure that if you ask same level (not fair if you got 300hp and ask someone with 200 to duel) player from WSS to do duel in pvp4 - he not only wont ask for help, but he will stop everyone who want to help and it will be 1x1.. or 2x2 or 3x3...

It is not about "should" attack or not... It is only more fair (if we talk about ALL players together) if you cant see name right after someone TP in yours radar. So if you came to pvp for PK - you go and try yours best. Other way (like it is now) skilled player like VVV, Poker, me cant get PK action at all, because everyone run away just after they see name in near by.... Its much more fun, adrenalin... lot more action... when you fight all, not just noobs...

Messi, you new here, only one year or so right? Im sure lot of players still would love to fight you. But when you skill up for 2 years more and then go to pvp zone to fight (pvp is for fighting, right?) and everyone will run away because they see yours name in near by - what you gonna say? "Fuck this pvp" Right? :laugh:

Back