Info: "Nearby" in lootable pvp

omg hulk forget to write this

when you are about to tp away and the have follow on you also show the direccion where you tp so after you jump ones jump twice to lose them
:wise:

since whe share all here now :ahh:

You knowwhat i see here ? I see a big fat walrus flapping its blubber cause the spoon isnt shoved in its mouth anymore ( a chancer tping in on him so he can have a easy kill). Heaven forbid he now has to actually go hunt for GD and find way around his problem of being "too skilled" Lmao. Get off youre ass and go tp around and find them yourself rather than sitting there like a fat ass walrus waiting for a spoon that never comes cause they can see the things too fat from a mile away. Go earn youre meals lazy "fat" ass :rolleyes:

You knowwhat i see here ? I see a big fat walrus flapping its blubber cause the spoon isnt shoved in its mouth anymore ( a chancer tping in on him so he can have a easy kill). Heaven forbid he now has to actually go hunt for GD and find way around his problem of being "too skilled" Lmao. Get off youre ass and go tp around and find them yourself rather than sitting there like a fat ass walrus waiting for a spoon that never comes cause they can see the things too fat from a mile away. Go earn youre meals lazy "fat" ass :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh: nah he wanna play spider now waiting to someone walk and get trap :silly2:

Hey, is the problem solved in pvp "nearby" list????? :confused:

Have MA fixed it?

Hey, is the problem solved in pvp "nearby" list????? :confused:

Have MA fixed it?

Nop but the add new one you hide in Daikiba now you can also run and Daikiba cover you from getting shot

Nop but the add new one you hide in Daikiba now you can also run and Daikiba cover you from getting shot

Oh well, i thought of that possibility so i was sure one other would come up with it and actually USE it to its advantage, instead i went for a nice and tiny bristelhog that wont cause problem while providing me the +10hp boon

Back