Help: Need advice, Paramedic or Evader?

Although I'd suggest getting maxed on UR125 first and chipping out anything beyond that.

I looked at all the round faps, and the key difference with the square ones are heals per minute. I used to use the sk-20 adj (24/min) before the ek-2600 (27/min), and the difference is huge for heals during combat. Using the round fap often meant I had to use it two or three more times before I could shoot again (with the monster getting 1-2 extra regen tics,) while with the ek-2600, I often can get at least 1-3 shots in between faps. According to entropedia, there's no round L fap that will heal faster than 24/min. (There's two UL ones at 26/min that probably cost more than my car.)

Vs the round faps, I'm pretty sure the ek-2600 saves me money in terms of ammo/wep/armor decay, and the total use is so small I'm maybe losing 1-2 ped per 400+ ammo IF conditions were perfectly equal (say I use the ek2600 once for a 42 heal vs herb box 3 times for the same amount of hit points, and the extra time using the herb box did not result in needing more shots to kill the monster.) If conditions were not equal in the above scenario, I think the ek2600 would probably save 5 shots per aurli, 3 per trox, 1 per argo at 23.5 pecs per shot (apis/dante.)

I think the round ones are great for skilling or fap duty, but a fast square one is key in-combat.

Last edited:
another option you might want to consider is athletics skill. it has about half the impact of evader, but its likely you dont have as many points in athletics as you do in evader. also athletics impacts other professions such as dodger and jammer (mind force evading). additionally, for every 533 points of athletics you gain an extra hp, which also helps alot in the long run.

just to try to put a few things in perspective for you. if you can find a way to get yourself up to the UR125 maxed out (even if its not 20/20 uses) you will find that it is a game changing fap for you. the ability to do 60-80 heals makes you wonder why anyone would ever use a fap90, or ek2600, especially when the eco is 10.00 on the UR125 and they have super cheap markup. the ek2600 is half that on eco. also, you will find that as you have higher evader and paramedic levels, you will be able to use smaller armor or none on mobs that you used to find a challenge.

for example: if you are a level 25 evader with 150 hp, you would have no problem taking down an atrox young-old with pixie + 2a plates and a korss h400, and if you bumped up your dps to something like apis dante or HL14 + A105 you wouldnt even need armor or to fap most likely.

all in all, without writing a book. i would reccomend trying to not skew your skills too far in one direction or the other. if you had a avatar with 150 hp, level 20 evader, and level 40 paramedic, you would find yourself using a much bigger fap than you need to hunt mobs that you probably shouldnt be hunting because they hit you too much because you cant evade enough to make it economical to hunt them. aim for a balanced avatar that can evade effectively and also use a big enough fap to get out of trouble when things get hairy. but dont forget that you also need dps to reduce your armor decay and fap decay.

good aiming points for you would probably be -
150 hp, level 25 evader, level 25 paramedic, gremlin +5b
if you cant hunt something with that setup with those approximate skills you are probably going over your head. and the Vivo T20 is not a bad fap either, hedok's tend to be overpriced because they only come from pvp4.

id try to keep em even. In your situation i would probably chip in paramedic too, but both skill at the same level are optimal if you ask me. T20 is also the first fap id call a pretty decent fap, its very powerful for "just level 20". I would see sk50 as a longterm project, its very tough to max it, but what you need it for? You can have a maxed T20 instead...

Well and with a decent fap you can hunt decent mob, i.e. young scipulor, and earn your evader a little bit faster than youre used to it. Rippersnappers, Tantillions and Merps can help for evade too.

Last edited:
Id pick evader, havent regreted going in that direction. Now I have gone past avoidance I can now give medicine more attention to unlocking it soon.

I looked at all the round faps, and the key difference with the square ones are heals per minute. I used to use the sk-20 adj (24/min) before the ek-2600 (27/min), and the difference is huge for heals during combat.

I agree the quicker fap time is nice, I put off moving from 2600 to 125 for a long time as a result. But getting rid of the 2600 was definitely a good decision.

The problem at the moment is that you're comparing a fap that does 18.9 heal per sec with one that does 10.5 heal per sec. They're not comparable beasts really. When you're using a 125 with 23.3 heal per sec, suddenly the extra speed on the 2600 becomes less important.

Back