Need questions for Talk Thyme guest on first show

What you fail to see is that everything in Entropia is property of Mindark/FPC so in the "theories" you put out it is not your personal data it is Mindark/FPC's data.

Yes, i fail to see that because it is legally nonrelevant for that particular case.

If i track thousands of peoples music listening behave or what movies you watch on television and publish that without your consent in detail, even if i would use a (constant) pseudonym instead of your name, that would be considered as violating privacy. And in that case the observed also has no copyright or whatever on the "material" he is consuming. You are confusing copyright / intellectual property with data privacy here, the first doesn't override the second. The argument is also flawed in other matters, but the above example should do it.

This thread is about questions for guest on my show I do not own nor have any connection with the product itself.

This thread is about questions for guest on my show I do not own nor have any connection with the product itself.

Hopefully this will give you some background for asking the questions... and providing a good follow up question or questions as well

good luck

:)

Justin... we are well aware of that... and in a purely legal sense you might be right... but just recently today someone has copied from his site all of my global stats that he collected and stored without my consent and published them in this forum...

I believe that an ethical third party service provider and company would only make availble general statistics and on a personal level... only the statistics of those who have agreed to and signed up for just such a posting...

If it continues.... I will also bring this up with MA directly as an abuse of the service being offered and make a case that MA make it optional to have our globals and hofs not listed... and/or provided to a third party for their commercial interests.

I agree, and it's well stated. I'd +rep but need to spread some around.

I know, thats why i wrote:

As long as entropiatracker does not have an strict opt in policy this will be an issue and Starfinder should adress it in your Q/A. The way he handled it in the tracker thread was in no way satisfying.

One last day for questions

Back