Neverdie explains how to get Rich in EU

Society
The NBK
I have found a video that many may not have seen.
ND is the best PR-man Entropia ever had.
Listen carefully and get rich :whip::twocents::twocents:
from CES 2008
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQpfxr13_0Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

nice thx for the link

+rep for you ;)

"They tell me you're a DJ?"

"oooh Mr Deee Jaaay!" :yay:

Zaphod Beeblebrox strikes again :D

"I'm so cool, you could keep a side of meat in me for a month! I'm so hip, I have difficulty seeing over my own pelvis!"

:yay:

Seriously I think thats the best interview he ever did!

Last edited:
Brilliant Interview!!!!

Brilliant Interview ND, so full of enthusiasm and positivity! Fantastic. :thumbup:

All the best,

Jamhot

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay:

Rofl

THX a MILLION 4 giving me yet another reason 2 NEVER set foot on CND again. Cant wait 4 MAs next bancrupty, then i will look Mr Neverf... up and tap his head and give him a passifier 2 comfort him. Is he a clone of Mr BS himself or did he just swallow a taperecorder with Wellter and Uggla shouting out a lot of BS lies ?

THX a MILLION 4 giving me yet another reason 2 NEVER set foot on CND again. Cant wait 4 MAs next bancrupty, then i will look Mr Neverf... up and tap his head and give him a passifier 2 comfort him. Is he a clone of Mr BS himself or did he just swallow a taperecorder with Wellter and Uggla shouting out a lot of BS lies ?

.....Ouch:eek:

Woa...
Careful, im sure he can make a few calls and change...*coughs*
loot luck *coughs*
:silly2:

Well earned a million is prolly a bit off, more like was handed a rock worth a millin for only 100k by MA. But other then that i say its pretty much how i see it and cant say i dont envy the Hummer :) althou it would cost about half of CND´s worth here in Denmark.

I have my eyepatch so i'm all set to find me bootey.
On a side note shouldn't they make new Oj suits by now? :)

Welcome to city seventeen, it's safer here.

OK, I admit it.. I love the concept of EU. Is it perfect, no. Am I getting rich, no. Am I losing money, yes (but not as much as I used to).

I don't expect to get rich in EU, but I have a great time in the world and thats why I stay. Every other person has their own individual reason for staying in EU. If you don't like it you can leave anytime. Neverdie obviously loves EU for more than just the money he makes. I think it's great that he is able to share his enthusiam while being a great PR plug for EU.

I get really sick of people who constantly bitch and moan about EU and still log on every day. I have occassional complaints, but I get over it. If you don't like it, leave, there are other things you can do. I for one plan to stay because I enjoy it for what it is and I'm glad others do too.

Thanks for posting the link. (I just wish the reporter had a clue about the topic)

rofl..

There's two things you need to succeed in Entropia allright, but it's;
1) Connections with MA staff, and
2) Inside info.

The people that "don't stop" when they keep on loosing and "keeps believing" until they loose their homes.. those are the ones that makes NEVERDIE rich. Not themselves :p

He IS the PR master though. No doubt about that :)

Edit: yes.. there are people making money without knowing MA staff as well. As long as someone IS though, and especially if those are the same people being put on a pedestal to be shown off to the world I think the issue deserves more attention. My main point was still my middle section as a reply to neverdie's "come and spend money" comment.

Last edited:

Hang on, just a wait a darn second there!!

I recognise this sort of post!!

Yes, I bloody do!!

This is usually that 11th Carlsberg I shouldn't have drunk! :rofl:

:silly2: :yay: :laugh:

Last edited:
rofl..

2) Inside info.

The people that "don't stop" when they keep on loosing and "keeps believing" until they loose their homes.. those are the ones that makes NEVERDIE rich. Not themselves :p

That pretty much sums it up dosent it :)

I have to chime in a bit here because of the harshness of some of the previous posts. I have yet to walk up to ND or even NEO for that matter and introduce myself as Gandolf. I have seen both of these gentlemen at conventions and I have watch them do interviews and chat with people walking by--Hell Neo chatted with me for 10 minutes about EU and got me all excited about it even though I already play and have played for a while now. The energy they pass off to others is a grreat thing and makes EU a better place. You might not like what they are on game but more than likely you don't like the fact that they spent a lot of money and are now seeing a nice return on that investment but as for real life people they seem to be great individuals and they want nothing more than to make EU a better place.

Take you jealousy and your envy and your outright hate for people who might have things a bit a better than you to one of the other worlds cuz frankly we don't need that here. Every event these guys attend makes this world a better place, it builds upon the strength in growth this world has over many of the others available.

It takes all of us to make this place what it is--It takes the guys willing to drop thousands of USD on the items we loot to make them that valuable and it takes the lower level hunters spending the time out grinding away to bring those items to the surface. Feel the way you want about them, and the noobs for that matter, but without them this place wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today.

If you have to hate then hate the liars and the cheaters and the scammers that try to tear this place down--Don't hate those that are trying to improve it and make it a better place for you!

PS: It's not all about the loot window--Don't forget that when you cry about your loses or claim to be losing tons of money--If you rely only on that window to show you what is a profit or a loss well than maybe that is the problem.

Dont Quit... Keep feeding the loot pool for the elite!!!!
Believe.. heh thats almost as convincing as "Dynamics"

Click yer heals three times saying I Believe with yer eyes squinted shut and really get into the moment..Maybe you will ride a tornado to space and get one of those pirate ships..

Space will open up.. ten minutes later one of the already super rich will get the first big find..
Ten minutes after that someones newby alt will get the next one and the friggin media standing around at Mind Ark offices will go gaga and then its back to the same old grind..with prettier graphics and more lag.

Btw notice not one mention of the skills we all strive to earn....how important will they be in space.Remember... in space noone can hear you scream, as the rest of the life left in you gets sucked out to feed the new monster.

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!! See ya there!!!!!!!

(side note for ND.. how liking that hummer now with the current gas prices?)

I have to chime in a bit here because of the harshness of some of the previous posts. I have yet to walk up to ND or even NEO for that matter and introduce myself as Gandolf. I have seen both of these gentlemen at conventions and I have watch them do interviews and chat with people walking by--Hell Neo chatted with me for 10 minutes about EU and got me all excited about it even though I already play and have played for a while now. The energy they pass off to others is a grreat thing and makes EU a better place. You might not like what they are on game but more than likely you don't like the fact that they spent a lot of money and are now seeing a nice return on that investment but as for real life people they seem to be great individuals and they want nothing more than to make EU a better place.

Take you jealousy and your envy and your outright hate for people who might have things a bit a better than you to one of the other worlds cuz frankly we don't need that here. Every event these guys attend makes this world a better place, it builds upon the strength in growth this world has over many of the others available.

It takes all of us to make this place what it is--It takes the guys willing to drop thousands of USD on the items we loot to make them that valuable and it takes the lower level hunters spending the time out grinding away to bring those items to the surface. Feel the way you want about them, and the noobs for that matter, but without them this place wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today.

If you have to hate then hate the liars and the cheaters and the scammers that try to tear this place down--Don't hate those that are trying to improve it and make it a better place for you!

PS: It's not all about the loot window--Don't forget that when you cry about your loses or claim to be losing tons of money--If you rely only on that window to show you what is a profit or a loss well than maybe that is the problem.

Yep, both are very good and 100% enthusiastic at the conventions and most of the time about EU. ND certainly is the #1 promoter of EU. Heck, he got me going and I had been on my feet for many days talking to people about EU... lol He's passionate no doubt and believes in what he's doing and in EU.

I think thats what they are doing m8 ;)

Well at least you read the psot--sure you only picked out the part you wanted--but at least you read it to get that much. I feel for those that live in a conspiracy filled world, must be tough seeing where you are going always looking over your shoulder.

I did not see any lies in this vid to be honest. It is possible to profit just sweat or depo big and invest. Neverdie never said you should play to profit. Play for fun, and find other ways to profit.

If you don't like it, leave, there are other things you can do.
But... but... ND just said we should never quit! And sureley we beliiiive him? After all, he is the guy who never dies right? :D

Of course ND is going to be interested in getting new people in game..he has a vested interest in doing so, To use his bank, his LA's, his club.. and to withdraw.
I'm not sure I understand how ND's economy helps the average player like me:confused:
MA has told me in a support case almost 1/2 year ago that there is a steady increase in their players every month, Yet I have seen a steady decrease in items in loot, an increase in TT fodder, and crazy increase in the price of items that no longer drop.

MA seems to of put in-game marketing on the back burner lately, and relying on depositors more than ever for their paychecks.
I still have fun in-game but it is getting discouraging.
Maybe the cryengine VU will be our savior. :yay:

thank you for the link....

but i think just interesting to hear :D

rofl..

2) Inside info.

Did you have it.:scratch2:

there is a skill that is even more profitable than telling lies and make ppl believe it's the truth:

telling the truth and make ppl believe it's a lie..

;)

Humm,

Sorry,

I'm an old 'Fart' and have been to many, many side-shows. Have seen a ton of guys standing outside trying to get people to come in and spend their hard earned money, for the most part, unless you were very, very lucky, what was said outside NEVER really told the full story about what was inside.

Sorry, got the same feeling here,

Some times, trying to hard is worst then not trying hard enough...

Just my old addled thoughts...

DS...

Back