Neverdie explains how to get Rich in EU

bitchign and jealousy are in human nature

Bitching and jealousy are in the human nature. U cant fight it, its liek gravity.
Best u can do is not let it consume u and rise above it, any time wasted on it is negative energy and a dear waste of your time.

For EU there are some simple rules :

1. MA needs money to maintain eu

player deposit + posible intrest from depo on a bank account = salaries, withdrawls from gamers, PR, building MA, servers, party, cry engine , ectra.

2. that money is payed for by u the gamer.

3. everything u do is your own free choice

4. hunting, mining, craftign isnt profitable, its not supposed too , if it was rule 1 wouldnt work.

5. so if u wanna profit u got to rise aboev the obvious, and u need balls to invest, or gamble., dont except to make 50,000 ped sweating.

blablabla only people who know ma profit is BS, i know alot of traders or peopel who had balls to invest that got rich. EVERYONE that ever bought a hangar (at a time 14 k was isnane high for that lol ) pofited hugly, every LA owner did. Every uber item buyer or owner did.

Even little me withdrew more then i put in EU. How ? i bought a ML 35 for 3800 ped. sold it for 15 k. try to make that % on a stockmarket!.
I trade and invest. 2 years ago i bought potent focus chips, 20 of them, at tt price. Now they go for +150. 3000 ped made out of air.
That money goes back in other investments, or gambles if u wanan call it that.

L is comming, and alot of nice vigi and gremlin armor is still close too tt price... yes u can bet my storage is filled with them.

Wanna hear more crazy ??? i have 600 dna A samples in my storage. Boughtthem close too tt price, and who knows what future will rbing.
Probalby nothing, but if i dont gamble, invest or do anythign, then no chance for me. My storage is a warehouse of crazystuff, and i am lovign it very much.

blame yourself, for the good things and the bad things.

Ladies and gentlemen... Meet the lord of bullshitting: Mr Neverdie ;)

lol...lmao..rofl...and so on +rep dude :)))))
And i saw this video few weeks ago i think ....lol ...still cant stop..loooolll, lmao...hehehehe

Gah.. I don't want to "get rich" playing - I just want to "get enough" to maintain my gear and keep my ammo stocked. I don't even mind dropping the occassional bomb and digging up some rocks - for me, it's all about having fun.

And if, in the process of having fun, I happen to bankroll 7 figures or more, so be it, but that's not my primary ambition.

As for Neverdie - he didn't really explain anything in that vid. And with today's gas prices, I sure wouldn't want to be filling up a Hummer!

~I

Bitching and jealousy are in the human nature. U cant fight it, its liek gravity.
Best u can do is not let it consume u and rise above it, any time wasted on it is negative energy and a dear waste of your time.

For EU there are some simple rules :

1. MA needs money to maintain eu

player deposit + posible intrest from depo on a bank account = salaries, withdrawls from gamers, PR, building MA, servers, party, cry engine , ectra.

2. that money is payed for by u the gamer.

3. everything u do is your own free choice

4. hunting, mining, craftign isnt profitable, its not supposed too , if it was rule 1 wouldnt work.

5. so if u wanna profit u got to rise aboev the obvious, and u need balls to invest, or gamble., dont except to make 50,000 ped sweating.

blablabla only people who know ma profit is BS, i know alot of traders or peopel who had balls to invest that got rich. EVERYONE that ever bought a hangar (at a time 14 k was isnane high for that lol ) pofited hugly, every LA owner did. Every uber item buyer or owner did.

Even little me withdrew more then i put in EU. How ? i bought a ML 35 for 3800 ped. sold it for 15 k. try to make that % on a stockmarket!.
I trade and invest. 2 years ago i bought potent focus chips, 20 of them, at tt price. Now they go for +150. 3000 ped made out of air.
That money goes back in other investments, or gambles if u wanan call it that.

L is comming, and alot of nice vigi and gremlin armor is still close too tt price... yes u can bet my storage is filled with them.

Wanna hear more crazy ??? i have 600 dna A samples in my storage. Boughtthem close too tt price, and who knows what future will rbing.
Probalby nothing, but if i dont gamble, invest or do anythign, then no chance for me. My storage is a warehouse of crazystuff, and i am lovign it very much.

blame yourself, for the good things and the bad things.

hehe, that's the way to do it.. I would but I need the money to buy all the crasy stuff, and I don't want to depo anymore.. I am on a small profit since I started and Im very happy with that. 1500-2000$ depo and my avatar is worth 3000-4000$ after almost 3 years of playing, not bad imo..

I'll pretend that i didnt see this movie, not at all as good as Gamerchick :wtg:;)

I believe in myself, I do, I do.

Right, going to log back in, and get a few ATH's because I believe in myself :)

Seriuosly, good luck to the guy, he's made it big time in EU, so it is possible I suppose.

ive always respected ND for his balls to put it all on the line , hell if it werent for him ,, how many of us wouldnt be here ? the haters are just jealous ,, props up Mr. DJ ,, you keep being yourself ,, let the haters eat fast food :)

Get real. :mad:All fortunes in the real and virtual worlds are made by profiting on other people. That's plain fact and basic knowlege of economy (lacking it may be a reason for the envy for ND)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQpfxr13_0Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Damn, I would love to uh....mentor those noobs.....thanks for the find man!

I wonder what the real link with MA is.
Thanks for showing the vid.

He really got that girl reporter all juiced up and ready 2 go .:laugh:

Ah I seen that vid b4, now every1 knows the secret to success ;)
Or do they :scratch2:

nice post +rep :wtg:

Firefly :shower:

I want to believe, but my credit card says no :*(

I LOVE IT ! :D

he is the propaganda minister!

i want to quit the game, but now, after watching the vid., im back -
full of power.

just gimme a rifle and i kill whatever you want!

BELIEVE!

you/we can reach every goal, just dont quit and work professional!

this contribution of my opinion isnt sarcastic or meant in any comedy way, thanks.

Back