Neverdie??

T2000

Provider
Society
Daikiba Corporation
John T2000 Conner
Dude, how do we go from 14.99 apr to 40% apr, i was highly dissapointed to see this and decided i would much rather sell my items than to pay this amount :(. Its just such a drastic change 15->40. 25-30 I still would've been dissapointed but maybe not turned away completely.

Someone's been puffing the magic dragon me thinks...

I think he's talking about the interest rate increase at Neverdie's bank. I think there is already another thread about this...

Dude, how do we go from 14.99 apr to 40% apr, i was highly dissapointed to see this and decided i would much rather sell my items than to pay this amount :(. Its just such a drastic change 15->40. 25-30 I still would've been dissapointed but maybe not turned away completely.

I'd rather sell and rebuy later than give up money in interest at all anyway. Unless of course it is a very rare, unique or special item. Like a Master Coat that is finished just the way you like it.

The banks are a big waste of money if you ask me.

yes i was speaking of the interest rate, before it was so bad but now it is not a very good service with this new apr 40% Oo

weed and other narcotic stuff are illegal...

WTF are u talkin about ? :rofl:

think he means the bank, guess taken from "Neverdie" "% rent" and "I will sell my items insted rather then useing this"

Actually weed isnt illegal :smoke:
Not everyone is that fortunate as you to live in a country where some clear-thinking guys are at the lever...

Nice video though.

Tussi

As far as i'm aware posession isn't illegal. Supplying is :)

wow.. this thread went off-topic badly!
Funny thing laws... they vary from country-to-country.
Here in the US (by birth, not choice!), possession, even provable USE (urinalysis), constitutes a misdemeanor crime (up to $500 fine, one year incarceration, etc) ... in most states.

back to the topic- 40% APR?!?!?!?!?:eek:

whooof... that's steep!
makes me glad i vowed not to ever use an ingame bank when they first started bantering about the idea.

apologies for helping veer the thread off topic. Yes the % on the banks is insane. But it was always going to happen.

well thats cause anyone that tries to compete with them is a scammer..

:rolleyes:

The banks are a big waste of money if you ask me.

I couldn't agree more. At 40%, I will just put in on my credit card and I don't have to post collateral either!

Anshe and Moneta are the same rates? Infact arent all the banks same rate? Not trying to defend Neverdie or the high rates, but i think its a bit unfair to single his bank out when the others are charging the same rates.

Anshe and Moneta are the same rates? Infact arent all the banks same rate? Not trying to defend Neverdie or the high rates, but i think its a bit unfair to single his bank out when the others are charging the same rates.

Oh no! :eyecrazy: Now the banks are conspiring against us?

:silly2:

only reason to single out ND here would be that he was actually a real PE player once.......:ahh:

Neverdie did make a post about this stating that if he kept the rates set as low as they where he would be out of business very quickly.

Lets face it when you buy something as expensive as a bank you are in it for the profit who wouldn't be.

here is the post he made:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1092068-post155.html

Kaza

last time i checked the other banks... 3 weeks ago, none of them were operational, so im not really sure, but when rate was 15% it wasnt that bad and i didnt mind putting my items in the bank, but damn going from 15 all the way to 40, thats a big jump :p so back to the auction house

One thing to remember as well is the APR is 40%. So yearly rate. If you hborrowed 1000peds and paid it back after 3 days you wouldn;t be paying 1400ped back. However, over the course of a year you would pay 1400 ped back...

last time i checked the other banks... 3 weeks ago, none of them were operational

Erm... 3 of the banks were operational within a few days of VU 9.0. Your few weeks must be closer to a few months. ;)

One thing to remember as well is the APR is 40%. So yearly rate. If you hborrowed 1000peds and paid it back after 3 days you wouldn;t be paying 1400ped back. However, over the course of a year you would pay 1400 ped back...

yes i do realize this, before i was paying roughly .38 ped a day(per 1k), now it is running bout 1 ped a day(per 1k)

100 ppl @ 1000 ped loans is only 10% of the banks handling capacity

thats 100 ped a day running at 10% of full capacity

of course i am only speculating what the actually user numbers are and 100 ped doesnt seem like that much but ppl make those kinds of investments in RL all the time and if a 40% return was guaranteed we'd all be rich

Erm... 3 of the banks were operational within a few days of VU 9.0. Your few weeks must be closer to a few months. ;)

i went to the one in twins and the one in NO and that was before i went to NB, it was when i aquired my first loan and it was closer to 1 mth ago

i went to the one in twins and the one in NO and that was before i went to NB, it was when i aquired my first loan and it was closer to 1 mth ago

Anshe's bank in NO has been operational since a couple of days after it first appeared. The Twins one opened up in just the last few weeks.

Could be an indication that the banks were maybe a step too far..!!

Actually weed isnt illegal :smoke:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqFIfQIEwL4[/YOUTUBE]

wow ... now i can cook some space cake :rofl:

Back