Neverdie??

Actually weed isnt illegal :smoke:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqFIfQIEwL4[/YOUTUBE]
Haha nice video :D spacecake looks cool :D
and what about this one?
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VIPFX6HWyt8[/YOUTUBE]

the only reason I can think of getting into debt is to buy a land area and that too I would loan of a rl bank as they are much cheaper than any EU bank.If I needs PEDs urgently I would sell my stuffs 10-20% below market price & they gonna sell quite fast.EU Banks are total waste unless they provides us with Saving Account.

...If I needs PEDs urgently I would sell my stuffs 10-20% below market price & they gonna sell quite fast.
Ehm... Using the banks for quick money is much cheaper than selling 10-20% below market price. :scratch2:

But if you prefer that, I'm not gonna complain. Got anything for sale? :laugh:

Reactions: dj.
Ehm... Using the banks for quick money is much cheaper than selling 10-20% below market price. :scratch2:

yup selling stuffs below market is cheaper.sold my Bull TAC40 for 106% while the daily markup was 119%, and it got sold quite fast.I checked before selling my amp at I thinks was argus bank the PEDs it was giving me for amp was just 90% of tt value.

Maybe raising interest to 40% is a sign of a failure of the loan system...and is an effort to make a profit, however it will probably drive more people away.

The example above that 1000 peds at 40% APR will cost a person 1 ped per day (actually 1.095 ped per day) is a good one.

The last time I looked, BND was doing short loan periods. I'm not sure whether it was upto a week or a month, but assuming it was a month that 1000 ped loan would cost you only 30-something peds. Put like that, at around 3% interest for the total sum loaned, I don't think it's that bad an offer.

My only issue with BND when I was looking for a loan was the low amount they offered me for a Vigi harness. Still, its an open market so I found myself a better offer.

Let's call a spade a spade shall we...

EU banks are not really banks at all and therefore should never be compared to RL banks with regard to their transactions nor their APR interest.

EU banks are simply fancy pawn shops...

The RCE (real cash economy) of EU has a very long way to go before it can seriously claim to be comparable to RLE (real life economy).

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

yup selling stuffs below market is cheaper.sold my Bull TAC40 for 106% while the daily markup was 119%, and it got sold quite fast.I checked before selling my amp at I thinks was argus bank the PEDs it was giving me for amp was just 90% of tt value.
But... Ehm... I'm... :eek: :scratch2:

Ok, maybe it's me who don't understand the concept of the EU banks.
One of us clearly hasn't. :laugh:

Back