Neverending Entropia Story

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
Reply to continue the story, you may enter two lines:

Once upon a time a hunter named Joey arrived on Planet Calypso.
After a few days of sweating he bought an Opalo and started hunting Daikibas.

He ran out of PED's, and didn't want to sweat to earn some.
He deposited $10 and used that money to hunt more Daikibas.

He was down to his last ammo and ped.
When swirly, swirly a 78 ped global global pops up.

He then decided to mine...
Lost it all.

He ran back to Nea's in search of a sweating group.

He pulled out his VSE, armed it, and began sweating.

On his way to find a sweating group a hunter comes by and says " Hi there, I have been watching you and notice your struggle.. Why don't you join me on a small hunting trip... togetHere is some ammo. We can go hunt Berys". Joey however felt something strange about this guy... He is almost too nice... :hug:

Joey follows the man to the creatures that they wanted to hunt together.

As soon as he makes eye contact with a Bery, it charges at Joey with an evil stare in it's eyes.

Joey kills it, yellow swirlies, chat shows the other guy got a nice CB 24,
he logs off and Joey wonders "WTF"

Joey is furious with his hunting partner. He looks all around throwing fists into the air while yelling at the top of his lungs.

He's so furious he withdraws all he has (101 PED from sweating 30-40 hours), waits 4 months for his money, and finally gets it: $0.10
Because he missed Entropia too much he decides to start over, this time confident he won't make any mistakes.

Joey goes out to get his revenge by hunting solo. He runs over to the Snablesnots with his weapon armed.

All of a sudden a Big Bulk comes out of the bushes and says....

"Can you hear me now?"

Joey ignores the big bulk and decides to hunt chirpies,

The Big Bulk won't be ignored. It insists, 'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?'
Joey flashes it the 'angry' emote. Big Bulk is confused at a display of human emotion.

Without the brain capacity to unravel it's confusion, the Big Bulk just sits down with a resounding 'thump', squashing a couple unaware chirpies in the process. It shakes it's head over and over trying to get over the pain that thinking is causing it, as if it had taken a hard blow to the noggin'.

Joey pauses a second observing the Big Bulk with some amusement. He then uses the shrug emote, and turns back to pop off a few rounds at some chirpies.

(just noticed the fist post rules said only two lines, but i really like those lines above, so I promise to play by the rules from now on. =)

Last edited:
Joey kept on shooting chirpies for hours. The sun started to fade on the horizon and Joey needed to get back to PA.... But which way was PA?

Joey didnt know how to get back to PA so he pressed T on his keyboard

He waited for a full 60 seconds and decided to take a pee break. Upon returning to the game he was back in PA and someone was spamming local chat with trade items.

It was time for him to take a IRL sleep... But he couldn't!
Big Bulk was chasing him in his dreams , so he logged in again :D

To his surprise there was some rutol at his feet when logging in, so he quickly picked it up before anybody else could.

He looks down at the precious stone smiling. He looks up, quickly pockets the rock, and runs off.

back to the service centre, about to put all his stuff in storage,

looked behind the storage, and found someone left a rutol texture BP.

He kneels over to grab the texture BP looking at it with a confused facial expression. He turns around looking for the closest person to question about this texture BP.

the closest person paid no attention to the actual BP,

and said "just another worthless BP", so he turned around and TT it.

But then Big Bulk showed up again and said, 'if you TT that, I will make every waking moment of your life a living hell.' Terrified at the threat, Joey....

Joey begins to shake at the words from Big Bulk, and he runs outside yelling, "Selling my texture blueprint! Please buy it!"

Big Bulk said 'I want to buy it in exchange for this EWE EP-50 Ranger.' So Joey exchanged the BP, and Big Bulk promptly HoF'd on it.

Joey wasnt too happy about it, and just started spamminng "DYNAMIC! DYNAMIC!" everywhere he goes, in every chat channel.

Eventually annoyed everyone and he was on everyone's KoS... :eek:

Last edited:
Going to the rig was futile as he was killed as soon as he arrived. He decided to ask one of the rig ubers how he could redeem himself.

Back