New missions feedback

Many posters answered Charile question about possible new mobs for new iron missions but...
How many of you finished all iron missions and now bored need new mobs and new iron missions?
Do we have some sort of stagnation on doing iron missions and MA is looking for new incentives to stimulate players?
Sure shity reward on lately added traeskeron and rextelum missions do not help situation.
Yes we want more "green" or at least not less that it used to be.
And we need new blood - new players to do all existing irons we already did so bring in new players.

We asked for new iron mission mobs because Charlie wanted to know which ones we wanted.
We asked for new iron mission mobs because we want to be part of how the game, inc its mission structure, ends up looking like.
We asked for new iron mission mobs because even if we have not finished all missions, it is rather easy to finish all missions which have suitable mobs for your levels.

I think that's 3 good reasons for asking for more.

We asked for new iron mission mobs because Charlie wanted to know which ones we wanted.
We asked for new iron mission mobs because we want to be part of how the game, inc its mission structure, ends up looking like.
We asked for new iron mission mobs because even if we have not finished all missions, it is rather easy to finish all missions which have suitable mobs for your levels.

I think that's 3 good reasons for asking for more.

I think those are wrong answers.....

And btw do you want stay forever on fugabarba levels?
Do your job, there is more than 30 stamina to gain.
And dont forget - dasp is waiting for you.

1. Award points based on the maturity killed or the old way of 1 kill = 1 point?

maturity

2. Spreading the skill rewards between the different stages or having it all on the last stage?

spread

3. Possible changes to the amount to kill for each stage and amount of stages. An example could be 100-1000-2000-3000-4000-5000 etc.

the way it is now is ok, but maybe split the last 10k into 2x5k to make it less taxing. So 100-500-1000-5000-5000-5000

4. Should the mission state the reward before it's completed?

state the reward for the current part of the mission.

Other:

Mission tokens instead of the nova crap pls

the way it is now is ok, but maybe split the last 10k into 2x5k to make it less taxing. So 100-500-1000-5000-5000-5000

Hmm... I think possibly they should keep the increasing in numbers, so perhaps 100-500-1000-2500-5000-7500?

Would stay the same amount needed to be killed but split it into an extra stage and keep the increasing number throughout the chain without making any of them TOO much I think? :)

I would like to see a Bronze Daikiba next. I think we should have missions for all mobs. I would also like to see silver missions put in for the vets that have completed the bronze missions. I think it would be cool to get a statue/ wall mount/ ect. as part of a reward for finishing silver missions that is different from the ones that drop of the mob you huntted.

I would like to see a Bronze Daikiba next. I think we should have missions for all mobs. I would also like to see silver missions put in for the vets that have completed the bronze missions. I think it would be cool to get a statue/ wall mount/ ect. as part of a reward for finishing silver missions that is different from the ones that drop of the mob you huntted.

Ohh you know what would be cool (in my opinion)? If they added like:

Iron = 100+500+1000+2500+5000+7500
Bronze = 10000 Provider+
Silver = 5000 Alpha+
Gold = 5000 Stalker

Or something like that, doesn't have to be exact....

and then added a Hunting Lodge building (in classical timberwall style) in some town with a statue of each mob that has a Gold mission. When the statue is accessed it shows a popup window with the names of everyone who finished the Gold mission for that mob :) could be a cool and fairly immersive bonus right?

Hey, i thought i would drop by and ask for some feedback regarding the Rextelum and Traeskeron missions now that they have been available for a while, and seem to be quite popular.

What i am mainly wondering is, would you want future missions to:
1. Award points based on the maturity killed or the old way of 1 kill = 1 point?
2. Spreading the skill rewards between the different stages or having it all on the last stage?
3. Possible changes to the amount to kill for each stage and amount of stages. An example could be 100-1000-2000-3000-4000-5000 etc.
4. Should the mission state the reward before it's completed?

I am not asking for feedback regarding the rewards for the missions because they are, as we all know always going to be to low, and the skills are greener on the other ones :wise:.

Also which mobs would you want to be next to get Iron style missions:wtg:

Why would i give u guys info again?

last time u asked about missions i told u about the thorifoid daily that it was only 3tokens and completed at 1k points in stead of 2.5k which already was to much for lousy 3tokens, u guys fucked us over by making it 2.5k points daily and still handout lousy 3tokens!!

2.5k points is roughly 125 thorifoid kills, VS the feffoid cave with 15 bandit feffs 5tokens a day, so charlie do not pretend as if u will use our info to help make things better, u just wanna fuck us over by giving us the opposite of what we ask for!

u guys will see when the feff cave is back how many feffs we got vs how many tokens, everybody knows its gonna be changed for the worse

I think those are wrong answers.....

And btw do you want stay forever on fugabarba levels?
Do your job, there is more than 30 stamina to gain.
And dont forget - dasp is waiting for you.

I intend to continue hunting the level of mobs i feel comfortable hunting, esp within my budget. If as a result it will take some more time until I can tackle daspletors, so be it.

As far as staying at Fugabarba level goes, see you at the Hussk later today, Dan ;)

I will be finishing the Rex mission in the next 2-3 days...
I think I will be the first entropian to do so...

it is such a big mission for such s small prize... I have hopes of a little trophy or something at the end :) so if you see a discovery from me ;) I will post it

Ohh you know what would be cool (in my opinion)? If they added like:

Iron = 100+500+1000+2500+5000+7500
Bronze = 10000 Provider+
Silver = 5000 Alpha+
Gold = 5000 Stalker

Or something like that, doesn't have to be exact....

and then added a Hunting Lodge building (in classical timberwall style) in some town with a statue of each mob that has a Gold mission. When the statue is accessed it shows a popup window with the names of everyone who finished the Gold mission for that mob :) could be a cool and fairly immersive bonus right?

+1 for big time immersion.

Being able to immortalize your name forever in a game is deep immersion. No other mmo offers this currently. I know, I know we have a HoF list but that is a list not in game. This would be a statue in game with your name engraved on it.

And then a personal statue in the center of PA for the Diamond Challenge: (in the manner of Dr.Evil) "One. Million. Mobs!"

If someone grinded 1 million mobs they deserve it:p 10,000 is beast mode in my op.

just finished the Rex mission 60k...

No trophy :(

No missions after 60k...

No discovery swirls :(

what a let down

but i did however get a considerable amount more longblade then i expected

Last edited:
Back