• I don t deposit

Votes: 40 15.0%

• Total voters

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
Hello
the loot pool lactually is not very good, many threads have pointed about this. I guess that many of us are less depositing or not at all. Just to understand do you don t deposit since how much time?????
discuss
thx

do you want the non depositors to feel guilty ? ;)

Since June 30th 2007. Hopefully I can find a job soon so I can get a deposit or two in...

3 month ~~

for me atleast now :p beeing an poor student.. hopfully ill get to depo alittle after christmas or if i get an part time job somewhere ^^

One deposit of $50 two weeks ago since I needed some PED really quickly for a cheap item in auction and didn't want to borrow something from bank, the last before that somewhen in spring. I'm not most active PED cycler anymore unless during skilling events ;)

About a week ago I put in like 500$ :( Before that nothing since June.

Hello
the loot pool actually is not very good, many threads have pointed about this. I guess that many of us are less depositing or not at all. Just to understand do you don t deposit since how much time?????
discuss
thx

I think it has been shown that recession = less spending on "disposable income" type items. (Entertainment, vacations, big toys like ATV, boats, etc.) More people are likely to hold on to to their cash. So if they deposit, maybe they deposit less or the frequency of depositing has declined. I can guarantee that MA has plenty of data on deposit trending.

I keep to my 200PED/month since about 4-5 months :D

I last deposited in September this year. There's no "2 months ago" option on the poll!

Following my new budget plan. I despot and go on bi-weekly mini hunts, and sell everything once I'm done.

Even though I'm new, i've been depositing, probably because i've played in the past... Will make a pause now, as things are not too bright, and presents also weight on me wallet... ;)

I was a regular depositor of $100 per month untill beginning of 2009. I have made a few deposits this year, but I think it's anly about $300-$400 all in all. Nothing since September.

Decided to wait until we got a full delivery of VU10.

January this year was my last deposit ever.

Not been hugely active of late with my inert internet, but not depo'd since before last WoF; loot's been ok, sold some stuff, scaled down my hunting a little.

Hurrikane

4-6 Months Before VU10 was the last I deposited.

Interesting approach, it changes from the usual "How much do youd deposit every month" we have from time to time. ;)

I don't remember exactly, my last depo was more than 2 years ago, in may 2007 I think. :)

On this time I discovered that the more I was depositing, the more I was spending and I was always in need of more cash. No money issue IRL, but it was becoming insane. After that, I became Uber-Eco and now I track every PEC as a sweater. :laugh: :ahh:

2-3k ped a month for the last 6 month´s.

But 2 weeks ago I took away my creditcard from my account. I will extract skills in the future if I need more peds, they do no good anyway

deposit 100$ the last 2+ month, and the way loot is now, im not going to do so before there will be some kind of change.

i have been in the game 4+ years, and i love it, but hell, people can say what they whant, the loot has change badly, i now after 4+ years that i dont make profit in here, and thats any gool of mine, i whant to have fun, but not at this price no more, normal before new vu, was between 100$ and way up, A month in deposit, all depending on overtime money, and has newer been a problem, but it is now, also i just have to go look in the tracker, and no some ubers, ( some irl ) iand i know they still do the same amount of hunt as always, in the new vu they only get 1/3 of the global/hof they used to, same with other mid players i know of, that normale hunt alot, and no, none of them did change mob, or play in a other way as before, the just loose BIG time now..

So all in all, i MA dont whant people to use there CC no more, well, just do as u do now :(

( the plus side is now all my ekstra time irl.. lol )

just a shame they did ruin a so nice game :mad:

direct response to thread title.. yesterday..

i depo once a week normally for the last 19 months. vote not covered.

Usually deposit as and when I need it - sometimes every other month, other times daily and with varied amounts. Just depends on whats going on in game at the time.

Not deposited anything since mid-September though. Although I guess thats mainly down to me not being in game ;)

i believe some will get mad for me repplying in this topic
but since ever

I think it was about 2 months ago so I chose 3 months. Before that it was very early in the year. My first few years I did small deposits every couple months or when I need PED bad. I tend to sell off my storage pretty dry before I`ll depo aside from the stuff I collect and use. I never sell skills either. So I`m not afraid to deposit but I don`t put in too much at a time. About equal to a semi regular subscription fee which I think is fair. I get alot of bang for my buck! Maybe that makes up for not the best loot.

It would have been interesting to see this poll twice. Once before the loot changed and once after. It would be able to show if people deposit more because the loot is bad or if they deposit less and stay clear completely, or undertake free activities.

Oh to have a time machine.

Been 8 months for me... I did not consider the time until I saw this. Makes you wonder...

I haven't deposited since about March I think (can't be bothered to check :D).

I normally deposit at least a couple of times each year, usually when I'm on leave and will have loads of extra time to play or I want to make a purchase.

That's changed at present though, and it's all EU related, so there is much less fresh $ from me and way less time spent contributing it to any of the loot pools. :(

January 2009. I would deposit more but my wife does not agree :) Well, actually, she allowed me to deposit, but I would feel guilty cos I know she does not like this kind of wasting money :)

I didn't actually deposit...paid my m8 the equivalent of 20 euro in real life and got same in-game. It might have been...2005. No, probably earlier.

Exactly 4 months today.

2009-07-25 I deposited 20$ to get some money for ammo and go teamhunt with a soc friend. An hour later we got a ATH :D
Remember I had a bad headace the day after... :rolleyes:

Think i will manage for a few more months before I need to deposit again :cool:

/Argentum

My principle: i never deposit for a game.

Back