Votes: 10 3.7%
  • I don t deposit since 1 year

Votes: 25 9.4%
  • I don t deposit since 2 years

Votes: 25 9.4%
  • I don t deposit

Votes: 40 15.0%

• Total voters
Well the entertainment budget is my deposit and I do it regulary and enjoy what I do, enjoy my loot;)

i plan on making regular monthly deposits. play as eco as i can. and hopefully i will build up some peds. this month has been bad as i had to buy a graphics card with my PEDs. TY for online buddys. :D 600 PED for a new graphics card that really messed me up. i would still be playing and not on the forums if my old Computer didnt die.

400 bucks new dell computer, 120bucks 2 good sticks of ram, 60 bucks a good graphics card.

And you too can play EU on high settings without lag.

And i got 2 noob HOFS btw.

735 ped hof from argo young

234 crude oil hof

and a hand full of globals.

but now this late in the month i am sucking ped wise and loot wise. waiting til the 1st! then i got a feeling i will get :yay::wtg::yay::wtg:

imho, only mining loot pool is not regular looking at hof list last few days (since CP opened), ever thought about that ?seems like all peds sucked up there...:scratch2:

Don't worry guys :D

I'll do an 300 PED deposit to spice up the loot pool

-Kamarkos Danix

Never dept... :yay:

April 2008

kosmos

I was depositing on irregular basis to EU when I had money and when I needed or wanted to depo. I don't do any full time job and my income is irregular, so I don't depo every month or every week.
I didn't depo since I got my tower. My loots are good enough to keep me going on level good enough for me. That means I have enough without deposits to buy new (limited) seekers when I need them and enough to go mining. Still when I get payed for the job I'm doing now I'm most likely to deposit again just to spice things up a bit.

since April 2009

might deposit for buying some gear I wish to have but for general gameplay no need at the moment

Markus nuts allthetime

since April 2009

might deposit for buying some gear I wish to have but for general gameplay no need at the moment

OMG my 12k 4 160k of skill 2.1/2 yEAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
Back