No "E"'s allowed!

zomfg i jst spnt 5 mins typing sum bs and xplorr fking Ctrl-Alt-D/l it :mad:

ya soz aanywayz hurri i wuz talking bout that (wtf ca'nt I think of anothr wurd fo show slot nominal) simpsons bit whar hmr is da fud kritick, und typing tha "go or no go by homr..no ...arl..no... BILL! SIMPSON"

"ruff, u bin saying that all day!"
CHYWY?

Funny this is!

But could you post a link to that book, so I can look at it LOL :laugh:
and btw this was a bit hard, didn't think it would...

Thinking it was a snap to do, I did start a myraid of paragraphs, only to gain insight into how difficult it actually is. To the point of substituting words without it with words without it. What a silly bunt!!

Shaz Monaro

Bah too many not playing by um can't think of any word to match word I want but sounds like fools :laugh:

Now , he can try make a book with only "E" :)

Mom, you must understand that this is an art, Sixshots at it, and you got many to go untill your not far from graduation in the anti ´E´ art!

As now your moving to Moab a town with no ´´E´´ in it you must start your training as a anti ´´E´´ woman, so that you can supply your wisdom to all man and woman that found a way to your coming town of Moab!

ok, as I am too hungover to think rightly, i'll probably just turn this into a painful post---devoid of that particular thing that I cannot say or print---thank god "ouch, my brain hurts!!!" will work!

'nuff said!

post-script: using a short "i" can pass for it!!!

ok, as I am too hungover to think rightly, i'll probably just turn this into a painful post---devoid of that particular thing that I cannot say or print---thank god "ouch, my brain hurts!!!" will work!

'nuff said!

post-script: using a short "i" can pass for it!!!

My bird sight just spots a painfull violation of our way of writing!
This lack of control is a stain on our community practicing the art of without!

Oh my God

Oh my God,

This is hard work, I worry for all nice things that contain the 'E'.

Jelly Eel's
Jelly Tots
Eorrrr

Moonfish

Hurrikan

Thank you for all your planning, thought - and hours and days - put into WoF in 2008.

Our soc guys had a ball, not only with Australia's troops, but still trying for support points for various nations until you finally said "Stop Shooting" (or similar words).

Viva Hurrikan !! An inspiration to us all !! :yay: :yay:

Roll on WoF 2009. :wtg:

(Just not Hiryuu as a bonus mob again, ok ??)

Oh my God,

This is hard work, I worry for all nice things that contain the 'E'.

Jelly Eel's
Jelly Tots
Eorrrr

Moonfish

Is your Bro call'd hogfish?
I gulps down tons at sp3arfishing start of day.....
(no way around that "3")
Vurry vurry jummy fry'd!
Jum jum!

My bird sight just spots a painfull violation of our way of writing!
This lack of control is a stain on our community practicing the art of without!

AAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!! I told you I was hungover and not rightly thinking!!! How could I do such a thing??? Such a gaff cannot go without punishing!!! I submit my avatar for rightful chastizing!!!

(Dano Ghana Rondo hangs noggin in "disgratziada")

AAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!! I told you I was hungover and not rightly thinking!!! How could I do such a thing??? Such a gaff cannot go without punishing!!! I submit my avatar for rightful chastizing!!!

(Dano Ghana Rondo hangs noggin in "disgratziada")

Looks to my own visibility that you both forgot that word for a habit of pastdrunk roflolrofl contains that which is forbid.

Q - Nothing is out of bounds for a hound to accomplish. With this in mind I post my words for you to scan with your ocular organs in the buoyant fashion I know you can.

Zar

PS Why hom3r not uzi thz in that show of simpsons thing how writing food consumption is good do?

I know that show of Simpsons. His writing tool has a malfunctioning button for that symbol of which we talk.

I concur that it is difficult to form good paragraphs without that particular alphabetic symbol.

I know that show of Simpsons. His writing tool has a malfunctioning button for that symbol of which we talk.

I concur that it is difficult to form good paragraphs without that particular alphabetic symbol.

Oops bad puppy. Q will swat you on that with which you sniff with soon

Just found that a book was sold that didn't contain any "e"'s.

Ah, pills! In my day, that was just a thing for nightclubs and discos! Nowadays I can't buy a book without it coming with pills too! Good to know about a book I can finish without it making my mind spin; I'll buy it!

LoL without a doubt - this is a mucho difficult task.
I watch TV for inspiration - but nothing is around. :cry:

Fun stuff this is !! :rofl:

Ah, pills! In my day, that was just a thing for nightclubs and discos! Nowadays I can't buy a book without it coming with pills too! Good to know about a book I can finish without it making my mind spin; I'll buy it!

Ha Ha, words in post not contain the bad part that was in post first. JimmyB modify bad word and thought would not caught :yay:

Ha Ha, words in post not contain the bad part that was in post first. JimmyB modify bad word and thought would not caught :yay:

damn it, worth a try lol :D

As a group, (you know - us) will mourn a passing of a symbol out of favor with. It shall not haunt our posts again I say! I applaud mighty Hurri for this insight and thought about a round symbol with a strong hold. So I bid a good night and fond a wish of luck to any who follow.

Tox :cool:

All hail Lootius. Our loot lord shall bring us forth from bottom missing pits and promptly rain upon us gold twinkling tidbits from a vast array of mobs that inhabit this gracious ball of rock that many call calypso. Similarly, many can visit an orbiting rock that is a jamming disco and lay claim to vast amounts of shiny rocks and liquids, all in honor of his amazing aura. All join hands and without fail, I know that his lordship will flood us with thoughts of salt upon hard dough and alcohol. Bask in his gold glory and you shall obtain grandiosity that many can only wish to fulfill.

May Lootius Join You Always :wtg:

Oops bad puppy. Q will swat you on that with which you sniff with soon

Doah!! Good proofing Zar! This is hard I didn't think I had any in it but I obviously forgot 1.

Looks to my own visibility that you both forgot that word for a habit of pastdrunk roflolrofl contains that which is forbid.

"Oh, Ghana, my son! What hast thou wrought?
Two posts wrong, containing that which is sought!"

Again, I am wrong! Again, I disturb
Avas who post in this fanciful blurb.

I do sin, that much I know
And I soak up all words that I sow.

My noggin hangs down in ignominious sorrow
and, as such, I'll not post till possibly tomorrow.

But, at last, with a notion a tiny bit plucky,
I say to you now "Third post is "lucky"!!!

:laugh:

Good job with that post MrWizard...

Okay, I'll try this thing out!

Okay.... that was it.

:D

That having had said, (dammit my word-structural boundary has limitations) I think a play of words can frutimongous words akin to simpsons tv show upon which it do now urpolanguic. possibly rubbish words... conditions of posting should mayhaps go way of dinosaurs if to blangstrickny post participants workaround with flamboyant uncaringtudinalisations.

Back