No "E"'s allowed!

Doah!! Good proofing Zar! This is hard I didn't think I had any in it but I obviously forgot 1.

Actually two; Zar didn't spot all! It is surprisingly difficult.

That having had said, (dammit my word-structural boundary has limitations) I think a play of words can frutimongous words akin to simpsons tv show upon which it do now urpolanguic. possibly rubbish words... conditions of posting should mayhaps go way of dinosaurs if to blangstrickny post participants workaround with flamboyant uncaringtudinalisations.

WOAH slow down Mr Loquacious:) This was a hunt for plain writing, not for a random placing of futuristic non-words that haunt our writing's proud history. I think you could control this oozing flow of dictionarial (and that's as far as I go) dung with not too much work; you shouldn't allow this criticism to sway you.

I'll also gladly thank all of you who thought to add a word or two to this; it truly put my mouth in a big silly grin that won't go quickly.

Putting a link to what I was going on about (It was a Book, you know) was a magical touch, thank you so much for that.

You know, it's not actually that hard, is it? You just got to go along with what path it follows. A word only has so many options for what is put with, but a shift in what you try to imply with what you say might work in making it grow into a paragraph.:) This paragraph was going to contain "just about anything" from it's starting point. So if any tuition is sought; Don't try to form a story straight off. Just play with it as a format and you could start improving in hours!

LOL

I am musing; How long can THIS run for?

Hurrikan

Hmmmm

I am musing; How long can THIS run for?

Hurrikan

I think this could run for as long as you want it too. It's not as if it's hard to do. My qustion is would drinking :shots: and trying to do this, work? I know, I will ask DJ, that lady would know. Right?

P.S. :swoon: dj :D

there is a small ukrainian kid's book whos words start with the (i think its) letter "r"

:D

This morning I took a walk down a long road, and what did I spot? A turtl3, flying as a bird doth fly.

Damn I'm good. :laugh:

Last edited:
hehe

This morning I took a walk down a long road, and what did I spot? A turtle, flying as a bird doth fly.

Damn I'm good. :laugh:

Ummm you put a 3 in turtl3
:D But hey your still good in my book.

That having had said, (dammit my word-structural boundary has limitations) I think a play of words can frutimongous words akin to simpsons tv show upon which it do now urpolanguic. possibly rubbish words... conditions of posting should mayhaps go way of dinosaurs if to blangstrickny post participants workaround with flamboyant uncaringtudinalisations.

say what now? wowzors! such a brilliant word.

sort of similar to floccipoccinihilipilification

zomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Run for duh hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floccinaucinihilipilification is your word. You know that floccipoccinihilipilification is a bogus, right? It is just fictional. A stupid lazy humans' raping of linguistics. Look it up: googling it will show it's origin. Now, making your own words can aid in transmission of thoughts, but for most humans, confusion is dominant. As for how long such acts can run for hurri, that would count upon how stubborn an individual is :)

PS Is utilisation of a word similarity book against conditions of conduct? I think it is just too simplistic to look through by googling. o_O

PS Is utilisation of a word similarity book against conditions of conduct? I think it is just too simplistic to look through by googling. o_O

I am just using my brain in this task, and typing what I can... but if you find you can't copy this approach you may fall back on any book or program to hand. I think many will favour this, as not all mistook a dictionary for a normal book as a child. It wasn't brilliant but it had a good finish; it was a grazing stallion from Africa (with a coat that mimics a road crossing) that did it all along:). Watch out for such animals, for zig-zag attacks that look hard to block or avoid, and nips from frisky foals. Hmm, not a topic I thought I'd touch on but what can you do:)

Hurrikan

Last edited:
WOW ! I'm in shock at amazing ability of our human minds!
Good job to all in posts!
I cannot think of any additional words tonight -so ciao til tomorrow !

Hihi. All doing good. Your words sound funny.
rofl.

It wasn't brilliant but it had a good finish; it was a grazing stallion from Africa (with a coat that mimics a road crossing) that did it all along:).

Aha! I think it thus was a Zab....a Zibr....a Zubr...no damn, I forgot it! Hmmm, I pass.

Your combination of vocabulary purports this topic to be a 419 scam

Bah, this is hard. You all win.

Bollocks.....

Well, seems like noone even tried exceptional phrases here yet. ;p

Oh my God, what doth occur? A joust within our ranks? JimmyB and McCormick at odds! Who will triumph? (Ghana drinks a shot of Rum). I think I will think on this and watch from afar, popcorn in hand, watching with anticipation to spy who will vanquish the obvious varlot!!!

Aha! I think it thus was a Zab....a Zibr....a Zubr...no damn, I forgot it! Hmmm, I pass.

You imply the four-hoof mammal that is at stop of dictionary...and not zooplankton. (which is not known to harbor four hoofs)

Well, seems like noone even tried exceptional phrases here yet. ;p

So I must try. But what would supply high standards in your mind? Rising to summit normality, history shows us, is not an activity most can do. So a form of prodigy would satisfy you I think, but from what part of this fair world will any of us find such a rarity? This sort of human isn't common; in fact you could count how many inhabit our slowly-orbitting rock on a solitary hand. Most, you will undoubtably find working hard at a task or a puzzling sum, as minds that big can not justify any slothful habits. I'm not about to go looking, I can't input anything into Yahoo that might aid a hunt for such folk, so what's my motivation? Just looks to my aging vision that it might go down in popular writings through history that I took on a totally stupid task and got nothing to show for it; nothing if you don't count a worn pair of boots and an annoying squint. In fact I don't think satisfaction actually lurks for you in this wondrous list of words, as scrutiny is our mainstay, along with loquacity, not dizzying spirals of artistic flair. It falls to us to carry on with our mission; to hand our thoughts to you without any sign of a particularly dirty, trashy symbol; a symbol of words without class, in my own opinion. Anything said, without this parasitical linguistic abnormality having sway, cannot avoid improving. It is a blight, a virus, a hazard to diction and a scab on grammar's immortal soul. So I ask you McCormick, join with us and assist in ridding our lands of this invading anti-consonant, so that our kids can grow up without harm. I'm in no doubt you could find it in you if you just had a go:)

Hurrikan

So I must try. But what would supply high standards in your mind? Rising to summit normality, history shows us, is not an activity most can do. So a form of prodigy would satisfy you I think, but from what part of this fair world will any of us find such a rarity? This sort of human isn't common; in fact you could count how many inhabit our slowly-orbitting rock on a solitary hand. Most, you will undoubtably find working hard at a task or a puzzling sum, as minds that big can not justify any slothful habits. I'm not about to go looking, I can't input anything into Yahoo that might aid a hunt for such folk, so what's my motivation? Just looks to my aging vision that it might go down in popular writings through history that I took on a totally stupid task and got nothing to show for it; nothing if you don't count a worn pair of boots and an annoying squint. In fact I don't think satisfaction actually lurks for you in this wondrous list of words, as scrutiny is our mainstay, along with loquacity, not dizzying spirals of artistic flair. It falls to us to carry on with our mission; to hand our thoughts to you without any sign of a particularly dirty, trashy symbol; a symbol of words without class, in my own opinion. Anything said, without this parasitical linguistic abnormality having sway, cannot avoid improving. It is a blight, a virus, a hazard to diction and a scab on grammar's immortal soul. So I ask you McCormick, join with us and assist in ridding our lands of this invading anti-consonant, so that our kids can grow up without harm. I'm in no doubt you could find it in you if you just had a go:)

Hurrikan

Goodly put that was, sir! You know your linguistics, obviously. And i might add, that it is difficult for colonists to match that wisdom of words. Hihihiii, i am giggling, just for blatant fact, that i cant laugh normally, assisting you to rid that anti-consonant.

modification: Oh nouz!, just found out that my siggy contains ugly anti-consonants! But that isnt violation or is it?

Last edited:
I think I got it.

Hurrikan

Hmmm

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching! You probably won't, at first, find anything particularly odd or unusual or in any way dissimilar to any ordinary composition. That is not at all surprising, for it is no strain to accomplish in so short a paragraph a stunt similar to that which an author did throughout all of his book, without spoiling a good writing job, and it was no small book at that. By studying this paragraph assiduously, you will shortly, I trust, know what is its distinguishing oddity. Upon locating that "mark of distinction," you will probably doubt my story of this author and his book of similar unusuality throughout. It is commonly known among book-conscious folk and proof of it is still around. If you must know, this sort of writing is known as a lipogram, but don't look up that word in any dictionary until you find out what this is all about.

Omg why so much thinking to do ? I will do a short paragraph so that I can join this crazy thing. But I wont play with words a lot. Thats why Im going to stop. (too much alcohol last night)

My not laptop is now out of commission. I cannot play in this virtual mmo!

You imply the four-hoof mammal that is at stop of dictionary...and not zooplankton. (which is not known to harbor four hoofs)

Also known as "Ban1 Ma3" lol!!

Hiya I forgot about this forum topic for a bit and thought I would visit and might try again. It was fun to start but not much going on now? Anyway I saw that it's got a bump...so minimum of two that had a look in past days. Did you all quit or just forgot about it? :p

So many chicks in this building carrying own bumps o_O what is it? cold? warmth? that kind of day thinking "Might just do it now, who wants a bang?" don't know if it is illicit bumps, or a "plam"

"Mummy, what is it you say about 'planning my childhood'?"
"I'm not f.cking mortgaging that! Go ask your dad!"
"Daddy...?"
<Milkman>

(Uhm... don't cuss at your child ...not good)

So....work...ya...you know I can't slip you any infor about today as it would go against this forum's original proposition? sucks i know :(

Might allow us to post a story of tomorrow's grand acquisitions ....if no conflict occurs.....hoping to construct a story worth writing... I'll try again soon :)

Back