No theory

Would you like to see how 25% hit percent rule creates patterns (free of charge) ?

• I don't care

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Yes, it might be interesting

Votes: 83 56.1%
  • Yes, but mob spawn method would be more interesting

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well done... :tower:

So, we have 13/40 and thats damn close to presumed 25% ;)

25% on what period? On what number of drops? I get very different results, honestly, since VU 10 I've encountered 3 times already a batch of 50-60 drops with no claims. And no, it didn't evened out. Got sick of it at 350 drops or so tho.

About your poll, but is just a matter of illusion, is unfair :laugh: Keeping proportions, is like our ancestors believed the sky is round and the stars are moving on it.

About your poll, but is just a matter of illusion, is unfair :laugh: Keeping proportions, is like our ancestors believed the sky is round and the stars are moving on it.

I am sorry if I wasnt precise enough. I neither have intention to find correct ratio (if it exists) nor we would have any use for it even if we knew it (loot distribution has the final word). I just sticked to a value that is circling around. Thats why I used "presumed". I just want to help ppl to grasp what random is (and could be) and see that for themselves without additional expenses.

Please, download my application from above link (or thread start) test it a few times patiently, and tell me what you think (as experienced miner).. does it remind you of EU mining? Any comments, suggestions?

It's funny :):) Ye, it does look like, with the observation that in EU mining you can't have (at least more often than 1 in 1000) hit hit nrfnrf nrf nrf hit hit nrf hit standing in same spot.

Also, your definition domain ( so to say, the point where your app rebalances the hitratio toward 25%) is more merciful than MA's :laugh:

Very nice app nevertheless.

Nice app, gave it a few trys and it does feel very much like my EU-mining. Then again, I personaly belive the system is random so I mine acordingly, ignoring any skillgains and presived veins.

It's funny :):) Ye, it does look like, with the observation that in EU mining you can't have (at least more often than 1 in 1000) hit hit nrfnrf nrf nrf hit hit nrf hit standing in same spot.

Also, your definition domain ( so to say, the point where your app rebalances the hitratio toward 25%) is more merciful than MA's :laugh:

Very nice app nevertheless.

About hits standing in place, its corrected and download is updated. Thanks for that insight. Now MA/FPC is not the only one having beta testers :D

As Ionar stated above (and below), you should try it a few times. Sometimes it seems that hit will never come (I managed 15-20 nrfs in a row) and sometimes like hits will never stop. "Veins" develop and even clusters :)

Nice app, gave it a few trys and it does feel very much like my EU-mining. Then again, I personaly belive the system is random so I mine acordingly, ignoring any skillgains and presived veins.

Thanks. Thats the message I would like to be passed to new players. Defining "profession" in such terms from beginning would prevent spinning and distortion of reality.

EULA should also contain definition of proffesion:
MA/FPC reserves the right to define "profession" only and solely as: What virtual tools participants use. It has very little or no connection to brain activity, depositing or participant knowledge or effort.

Someone who speaks English more fluently could correct this :ahh:

LOL! Actually I do see a pattern. 85% of your hits produced deposits south/behind (or north/ahead depending on the direction you were traveling) the probe drop! :rofl:

Just commenting on the coincidence - don't try to make a theory out of it people.

Hm. I expected to see Legion post here.

/\

to tired to really respond, although i will read that block box thing and also this got me thinking a bit on a thing that i will have to look into a bit :p

only question i have is what happened to probe 3?

i notice you went from 1 to 2 to 4 on your chart...

now that everyone is donescrolling up to the top because i didn't quote his first post ;)

:bs:

76 ppl voted yes as of this time.. yet only few shared their observations about my app..

Whatever :D Mob spawn method miner is next..

Both versions (percentage and mob spawn method) apps have been
uploaded and are accessible in this thread.

Screenshot from MobStrike app found on upper link:

Thank you all.

Last edited:
Another mining run, 6 days from first run done in same area.
This time loss was 25% in tt.

Back