Selling: NSB Hanger

Well that is why they dont tell us anything because it could have un told affects on the economy. If they told us what was happening, it would be like someone fixing a boxing match and then telling you which fighter was going to win so you could bet before hand.

MA says enough, but you have to know how to listen, cos they say 1 sentence now and continue with another 2 weeks later. They give you bits `n pieces over time and you have to put them together :). Information on this planet website is interesting.

On Next Island you (and your avatar) can have one or more virtual professions where you can earn REAL MONEY......
Hangar Owner – own and Run your own SpaceShip Big Bucks to be made here
Spaceship Pilot – Warp Speed Captain? Taxi Driver, Bus Conductor, Smuggler or Pirate hunter all these hats belong to you.

Had one person interested so far.
Its not sold yet.
Anyone interested please PM.

Good luck with the sale and good luck with the new business :)

Im glad you didnt sell that scarlet coat :D

You were probably the first pilot i ever flew with. :)
Good luck with the sale and your ventures in EU!

Same here, and it was my first free flight too :thumbup:

Boar Hunters was special, and you helped to keep it real for alot of us, during difficult times. DHI's gone from 3 to zero hangars :( Still all good thinks come to an end.

I'd hate to contribute to the demise of your selling thread, so I'll keep it sweat.

We've seen many ppl get off the train over the years. We'll all get off the train eventually, the further we go, maybe more money we accrue. But eventually the train will reach it's destination.

MA says enough, but you have to know how to listen, cos they say 1 sentence now and continue with another 2 weeks later. They give you bits `n pieces over time and you have to put them together :). Information on this planet website is interesting.

Brawler – become a Boxing Champ – Also a useful Skill for time travelers entering regions without guns.

Too right, I'll say very interesting...

The Hangar price isn't especially high, considering where things are about to go with cryengine and planets. Exciting times for those who can brave the current economic storm.

Last edited:
@ commodore

It almost sounds like Steele is dying/dead ;) haha :D

hangar price

I would consider buying a hangar for 175k ped, that is about it, the market for them is to unknown.

Still not sold.

Anyone interested Pm me here, and I will get back to you :yay:

Sold yet ?

bumpy

Yup, its now sold.
Buyer - Michael Ketch Arcanum
Just so people dont think anything weird is going on, he also bought out all the decorations too.

the guy in the scarlet coat :)

good to know that u've managed sell the hangar, all the best!

Back