NVIDIA Video Card Winners

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
NVIDIA Video Card Winners
4 Nov 2008

Participants with the NVIDIA Video Card item in their avatar carried inventories on Tuesday, November 11 at 08:00 UTC will be logged as the official recipients of the real world NVIDIA Video Card. The real NVIDIA Video Cards will be sent by recommended post to the addresses registered by the Account Holder in our system.

Please ensure that your address details are correct by logging into the 'My Section' -> 'My Account' area of the Entropia Universe website. Packages that are returned to Mindark due to incorrect address details will be forfeited.

Originally Posted Here

GFX Cards, woot :)

Gratz to all the lucky looters!

Well done the winners! :)

Gratz to who got em :)

gratz to all winners :)

Gratz to winners :xmas:

I fail to see the "lucky" part amongst those who got them but, grats i guess.

Cool, bring it home to papa...:monkey

Gratz to all new Graphics card owners... ;)

Congrats to the winners!!! :)

More of these (rl) loot events please, as i really need a new car ;)

Big grats to all the winners! :)

Gratz to the lucky winners :)
I'm glad that one of my soc mates had that luck :D

Great event ma i hope you all can do something similar in the future. Congrats to the winners.

Gratz guys!

What model are the cards? Should I buy something similar to make sure I can run the new engine? I went to the news link, but didn't find the model #

Gratz to the winners that looted one of these cards and gratz to those Entropians that got an NVidia card from MA without having to loot one.

Well done to the winners. Would be cool to see a list of who got one :)

~Tracer

Gratz to the winners :)

Gratz guys!

What model are the cards? Should I buy something similar to make sure I can run the new engine? I went to the news link, but didn't find the model #
GF 9800 GT, no mentioning about the manufacturer anywhere (maybe nVidias own production), but those are pretty decent cards alright.

Congrats to the winners! :yay:

I fail to see the "lucky" part amongst those who got them but, grats i guess.

Hmmm...we call that "sour grapes" in the US.

I'm not sure how it could be seen as anything but "lucky". I was "lucky" to loot a coin...those that loot the cards would be the same.

Hmmm...we call that "sour grapes" in the US.

I'm not sure how it could be seen as anything but "lucky". I was "lucky" to loot a coin...those that loot the cards would be the same.
Nah, it just didn't seem very cool that 1 person gets 10% of all the cards, besides, did any of those drop from mining?

Nah, it just didn't seem very cool that 1 person gets 10% of all the cards, besides, did any of those drop from mining?

Yes a miner got a card, so did a hunter and a crafter.

Yes a miner got a card, so did a hunter and a crafter.
Any pics of any miner who got it, only i know was obviously just lousy photoshopping.

Ps. I didn't ask about hunters/crafters now did i :p

gz 2 ze winners :xmas:

so how many of those were looted total ?

Any pics of any miner who got it, only i know was obviously just lousy photoshopping.

Ps. I didn't ask about hunters/crafters now did i :p

A miner named Ogi looted one mining.

Ps. I know you asked about a pic and I could give a flip to even look to see if there was one with your attitude. :( I'll refrain from responding to any questions you ask in the future.

I was wondering when these were going to go out.

As for the lucky guy who got three ... just goes to show you that it really is random, dynamic, no rhyme or reason in the looting of EU :)

Congratz to all the looters !!
I didn't get one .. but I don't need one - so it's all good. :yay:

i looted one when i hunting ambu
i just want to see it on my computer

9800 GT? damn will be so nice

Super

gratz to all winners :yay:

one of the EXTREMELY RAREST good deeds done by MA...maybe first?:laugh:

Back