NVIDIA Video Card Winners

Gratz to those lucky enough to get a loot like that..

My condolanses they were Nvidia cards....

Participants with the NVIDIA Video Card item in their avatar carried inventories on Tuesday, November 11 at 08:00 UTC will be logged as the official recipients of the real world NVIDIA Video Card.

So if you keep it in storage you get $%&£ all? :eek:

I guess either it can't be stored or this is just bad wording.

& Gratz! to the winners. :)

Ma said there was 30 being placed in the loot system I for one would like to Know who Looted these.

Gratz to all with a Card on the way...

So, are they All out now? All 30?

Or are there a few left to find...?

congratz to the people who got two and three cards and then put them up for sale....:scratch2:

I got two of em, great to see they will be shipped before christmas!
better start ordering my new comp soon.

yiihaaaww

I got 1, indeed a new comp would be handy lol

Has anyone got their card yet?:scratch2:

They shopped a week ago right?

Haven't gotten mine yet. Thought I got it on the 12th already and got all excited but it turned out to be another package:laugh:

I wonder how many random people just got mailed a video card :laugh:

OH cool RL stuff can be looted too!

Maybe I can get a new car?

That would be so handy! ;)

Jayne :love:

woot card on the way ..now ust need new pc :banghead:

Huge gratz to all the looters and buyers :)

Received cards this morning EVGA 9800 GTX +

Thanks MA received the gfx cards this morning and I know the kids at the center will love these additions to the PC's there.

Has anyone else recived theirs yet?

Matt76

Thanks MA received the gfx cards this morning and I know the kids at the center will love these additions to the PC's there.

Has anyone else recived theirs yet?

Matt76

Yup, I got mine yesterday.:yay:

Sweet! Cant wait till i get home hehe, NERD NIGHT !!! <-- me and JD, punkrock and PE!!

Ma said there was 30 being placed in the loot system I for one would like to Know who Looted these.

I got one
Very nice card from Nvidia:eek::D

Got one 2 days ago and I'm disappointed as hell... EVGA equipped wrong PCIe power adapters which don't fit into the slots on the graphics card O_O, while my PSU has only one PCIe plug and 2 are required for proper operation.

Got one 2 days ago and I'm disappointed as hell... EVGA equipped wrong PCIe power adapters which don't fit into the slots on the graphics card O_O, while my PSU has only one PCIe plug and 2 are required for proper operation.

Old PSU?

Cutoms have my card btw, so im gonna run fanless a couple more days :laugh:

graTz to all the winners! :yay:

Not that old, still equipped with one PCIe plug, the problem is that EVGA gave molex->PCIe adapters that don't fit into the slots on the card. Those adapters are cheap, but c'mon... brand new card, box never opened and cables they give don't match the card.

Got mine last wednesday "e-GeForce 9800 GTX" :) works like a charm!

GRATS TOO THAT ONE WHO GOT 3 CARD ................ hmmm that is something worng!

Gratz to all winers. This is my graphic card received in this morning :D :
picture.php

THX for posting pictures Gleni and Alien :)

+rep and gz !

Last edited:
Back