Official MMOWC 2007

Things are hotting up now, I'll be tuning in next weekend.

Good luck to everyone still in :wtg:

Awesome commentary last night! Loads of us gathered at NewOxford TP listening in cheering the underdogs on was great fun!!!

Gratz to all the winners last night was a hard fought contest in all the rounds.

Commiserations to Sodi , keep up the great work mate you've come a loong way in a short time man, theres always next year. ;) I drank way too much listening to your round!

And cheers to ND for putting up with my drunken pm's last night lol! (too much whiskey) :beerchug: Hey i was serious about HoundDogg man! ;)

MMOWC rocks! Can't wait for the finals now.

All the best

Jamhot

Skalman!,Skalman!Skalman!

Skalman!,Skalman!,Skalman!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

cant wait till this Sunday gona listen to the commentary all day to see who's in the final :yay:

hmm

Doeas anyone know what days the upcoming 14 matches starts ?
And is it first to 3 games or total to 3 games.I have askt and try to find out and no one seems to know? :rolleyes:

10/4 over and out Skalman

Info on times and date:)

Doeas anyone know what days the upcoming 14 matches starts ?
And is it first to 3 games or total to 3 games.I have askt and try to find out and no one seems to know? :rolleyes:

10/4 over and out Skalman

Sunday 9th of december.
10.00 Mindark time in Domes 1-5
So be ready Sir. Skalman.

Pink.

for more info skalman, Casay made a nice thread with all dates and times.
link:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/90666-mmowc-dec-8-9-final-round-times.html

From Casay's post, as I understand it, the first 2 finalists to win 3 rounds go to Vegas. The event will be a minimum of 6 and maximum of 14 rounds, depending on how quickly two people manage to get to 3 wins

Nice one

Thanks for the tips ppl alright now i know and i will try to make my self ready to rubble :)

Thanks for the tips ppl alright now i know and i will try to make my self ready to rubble :)

While u prepare, sort out that profile for the player card deck :p

i will try to make my self ready to rubble :)

Is that like barney rubble? lol
GL Skalman I will be in CR to support you:)

pink

It's on!

Skalman FTW!!!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Thanks for the vote of confidence Force and Pink! I appreciate not being the crowd favorite. ;)

Remind me to thank you with my foeripper next season in CL.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Force and Pink! I appreciate not being the crowd favorite. ;)

Remind me to thank you with my foeripper next season in CL.

Ur Foeripper? then u have to find me first lol!!!!

I said i be in the control room for any participant and star that includes u.
i have no favourite i am for the person who wins. As i know u listened to the radioshow u should have heard that too:)
And thats it!!!

Star, Avery & Skalman u all deserve it!!!

Pink!

I am going to fight for Harald Viking Olavson in the reminder of MMOWC. I have agreed on giving him 75% of everything I would win in the event for the honour of fighting in his name. I am posting this to let everyone know what we have agreed on so there will be no questions afterwards. The 75% includes ALL wins except eventual trip and stay in Las Vegas.

Last edited:
So in Final we got:

Star - won 2 tickets, gave one to Grave
Skalman -2nd place in Semi Final, moast loot nr. 2
Avery - 2nd place in Semi Final, moast loot nr. 1
Grave - Got a ticket from Star (representing star?)
Sodi - representing Harald
Silverfox - Won Single Highest loot nr. 1 over Neomaven

Might be changes to this but its how it lookes like so far...

The final round will be awsome, with what a bunch of nice people roaming CND both in domes as well in Control Room. Ive heard ND will make some commentary aswell and that will spice up this event to the roof. So either Tune in at realityport.com -> Radio or grab a ticket to CND for this spetacular event where the winner of the Grand Finale gets a LA :))). Cyah @ CND

I said i be in the control room for any participant and star that includes u.
i have no favourite i am for the person who wins.
Pink!

Got a favourite now?:)

Excellent choice to represent you there Harald :)

go Sodi! :yay:

Got a favourite now?:)

SODI, SODI, SODI, SODI!!!!!!!!:yay:
My MMOWC Hero

HaHa.
But im still wishing everybody luck.;)
Cuz it's a tough fight.

Pink

:yay: Congratz to Star and Avery! :yay:

:wtg: And good luck to them in Las Vegas. :wtg:

Big Gratz to Star and Avery! I'm sure it will turn out to be an awesome final!

Also, a small request to ND, if you are able, could you please post the playlist that was on during the event? There were some pretty cool tunes I didn't know ;)

Gratz to the 2 Finalists! certain to Be a tremendous grand Final, Was already a Magnificent Final.

OMFG, gratz Avery & Star, and loads of fun in Vegas :)

Buck.

First of all big thanks to Neverdie for making this event truly an amazing experience (even if im just the waterboy for Avery) for all. Second, gz to Avery and Star making it to the finals and last but not least grats to all participating in the final rounds today for putting up one hell of an exciting day in EU, i was laughing, I was crying, constantly nervous on who would get the next global.

I hold all my thumbs for the never resting, always hunting machine Avery ! But I hope and belive the finals will be even more exciting !

Cant wait for the final day :yay:

Huge gratz to finalists! (mostly to Avery ofc he is a socm8 after all ;) )

GJ everyone that was in CL and MMOWC this year, eventsystem might not be perfect for these kinds of events yet, but the people behind it really did the best of it for sure to make it an exciting thing both to participate in (socchat was buzzing after every event thats for sure lol) and to be a spectator of, just wish i still had the gear to be in there fighting myself :) (Ah well next year after a win in the lottery maybe ;) ).

In 1 word: Incredible

What we saw today was not just an event,
No it was de creme de la creme of Entropia Universe hunting to
win a ticket to the Grand Finals in Las Vegas.
It was amazing, nervewrecking, exciting and all words that come close to this.
Awesome commentary by NEVERDIE who had the abbility to let all people sitting on the points of ther seats waiting for another global to come, or who would win the next event.

CONGRATZ: Jenna STAR Mercury & Linden The Chosen AVERY For winning a ticket to VEGAS baby!!!!
Gratz to: Sodi, GraveDigger, Skalman and SilverFox who showed some real competition!!!!

And let's not forget the party and support of fellow entropians in the control room, what a great day this was.
Here some pics of artwork ppl made to support their team or just for the fun of it:

Thats me :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

AOW support for Avery:

Las Vegas for the 2 winners Star and Avery:

Again my respect to all the 6 finalists u did a great job.

Pink Pussycat Panther

Gratz to Star and especially Avery, do us South Africans proud boet :)

A screw it. *books ticket to vegas*

Back