Official MMOWC 2007

AOW support for Avery:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thats me dancing the Crystal champ. rain dance (just seconds before avery got the 3xx loot to secure his spot in the final :)

Best of luck to the finalists!

May the best Avvy win ;)

Thanks all! :)

Grats to Star and thanks to all those who have competed in MMOWC and CL this year. A lot of good, fun, closely fought Events :)

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard on Champions League and MMOWC this year. You guys have done very well with the limitations of the Event system at present!

Ding dang doo!!!! Can't wait to see the video made from the live event at Vegas!!! Awesome , good luck to the two finalists!!!! $20,000 LA up for grabs!!!!! Stay in Vegas!!! It's alllll goood!!!!

All the very best! :D

Jamhot

More like 35-k plus!!!!

Land area, Good luck Star and Avery!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Last edited:
gl guys!!!the best will win!!!!:D:D
we'll see on video!!!!:yay::yay:!!!

Congratz to Grand Finalists :)

Well done to both of you , have I great time & kick some serious mobs butt ..shit I'm jealous ;)

I couldn't get to a such grat event like this at the moment I am too n00bish for any event lol

But I just started to make monney in game and I made quiet few in a short time.
You will see! One day I will be like jenna star :evilking:
Than you all will be crying that you ever registered to some PVP event
muhuhahaha :vampire:

You will get all P4WNED :sniper:

counting down the days:))))

i can't wait to go to Vegas and hang out.
And ofcourse be at the biggest of biggest events of all times.
Gosh One day..........:ahh:

Yay for MMOWC and Vegas!!! :yay:

Well with Merry Mayhem Results, I honestly thought Star was going to win two LAs but I was wrong so who knows the results :O

Good Luck to both participants, If you want I can mail you a chicken, might be dead when it gets there but that's a good prize to go with a Land Area right?:cool:

ND - Can you give a schedule of stuff going on @ CES for those of us that are coming?

to all u who are at CES this week, :wtg:have fun in Vegas baby!!:wtg:

Just want to say good luck too the finalists! ;)

May the luckiest one win :D

Good luck Star and Avery!!!

Does anyone know what time this is taking place today and in which domes etc? I'm not on CND or I'd go check myself

Does anyone know what time this is taking place today and in which domes etc? I'm not on CND or I'd go check myself
when I checked yesterday, the events still hadn't been created. maybe they have been now but can't check since I'm at work.

GL Star and Avery! :)

I thought the final was tomorrow (10th), but sure of the details (at work atm)

I thought the final was tomorrow (10th), but sure of the details (at work atm)

THE PRIZE!!

The Adventure of a lifetime!

on January 9th

The Two Grand Finalists Will get to Stay and be entertained in The Cribs Suite at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas

The Night and the MMOWC VIP Party Will be filmed for A special MMOWC Reality Show...The Two Finalists will have to survive the Party and then compete in a Head to Head Showdown the Next Day January 10th at the CES Convention. To Win a LAND AREA

Ah yes you're right on re-reading the first post. The 9th stood out that's why I thought it was today :ahh:

But if someone could please post any details when they find out that would be great ;)

Hi!!! Its a full schedule here :)

The Official MMOWC Party is tonight at the Cribs Suite at the Palms... Live Performance by Cheri London. All we be filmed for your Entertainment.

Our two Grand Finalists Star and Avery will compete in a few Simple trials at the party. And the Finals will be underway tomorrow at 12 Noon Pacific Time

Wooohoooo Party Time!!! Don't forget to spin a few JamhotRecords tracks ;) Hope y'all have a great time have a couple daquiris for me!

All the best!

Jamhot

P.S. Is the Party tonight live on Realityport radio?

And the Finals will be underway tomorrow at 12 Noon Pacific Time

Oh no I'm out so won't be able to get on CND or listen in :cry:I'll have to get someone to text me what's happening... any offers? lol

Oh no I'm out so won't be able to get on CND or listen in :cry:I'll have to get someone to text me what's happening... any offers? lol

Message sent. ;)

Jamhot

hello everybody,

atm, im in vegas and we are in the cribs suite, i am the DJ and all ppl are alredy coming in.
I have to say its great fun.
I tried to make the livestream work but somhow i can't get the settings right.
But ofcourse i wouldnt be pink if i wouldnt keep u posted on whats going on.

Yesterday we met at a mexican restaurant.
I met: star, the zatsu clan, buzz lightyear, aah, casay, skalman, neomaven, jack bam and many many more.

I have to say its awesome and ofcourse tomorrow its on.
The grand finals of the mmowc.
Star versus Avery.

I will keep u up to date and maybe post later on the night.

Love Pink

Sounds like your having a blast, only wish i could be there! What's the buzz on the new planets pink, i know you woulda found out at this party thats if you don't already know that is. ;)

So c'mon put us all out of our misery! Who is the mysterious new developer opening a planet in EU?

All the best! Have a couple margheritas for me!

Jamhot

Are there gonna be live comentary?
Both CND and CND Radio are dead silent.:eek: :cry:

Wasn't there the 1st match supposed to be started already?

I see Avery and Star logging in and out constantly...

And i don't think they would appreciate me bothering with "vutz going on?!" messages. ;)

So anyone else knows whats happening?

CND audio livestream is still down...

Any updates?!? Who's winning? ....i got that Avery won the 1st round, any more news? :)

Jamhot

1:1 now.

Star globaled 2x in the 2nd match (both 52ped), while Avery didnt get any.

Neconu loot seemed pretty poor.

3rd round is the one to decide.

Good luck Avery!!! :)

Go Avery!!!!

Back