Oil!!!!!

Thats the same as asking what combibo has 8k in it.
Sometimes an area is hot and gives higher output than other (times and areas) sometimes you only get II and II sized.
But if you only want to do crafting with it you'd better try mining the auction.

Well, the standard size of deposits is generally the same, but there are definitely rich fields and poor fields... it's just that they move around. :laugh:

In exactly the same way that you will sometimes find a "rich" group of mobs, where everybody in the group has some loot and one or two have lots, you can find "rich" areas of ore/EM where the deposit sizes are larger than usual (for ores several V-VIII and a XI-XII, for EMs several III-IV and a VII or VIII). Usually if you kick around in these areas and look under every rock and shrub there's a global hiding somewhere down there... it's finding the areas to begin kicking that puts all the overhead in mining :ahh:

I prefer mining stuff with better markup, sell it and then use the money to get oil.

Thanks all for posts :D
I had my go at crafting and decided it's not for me :(
Therefore you don't need to post ( and give away your secret locations :D)
If you still want to tell me where there are some decent deposits and help a noob miner out feel free :laugh:

Back