ArieJVW

Old Alpha
Society
Apocalypse
Jimmy Inno Felix

Nearest Teleporter:

Z’s Little Farm at: 28831 55690
Shinook Jungle at: 27811 50922

OLA #59 is NNW from Shinook Jungle or SW from Z’s Little Farm.

Mining:

Enjoy a picturesque and infinite mining area offering incredible high markup ores and a variety of enmatters. Are you too, fed up with finding lyst, sweetstuff and growth molecules? If so, a quick look at the known resources will make you very happy.

Known Resources:

Ores: Belkar, Durulium, Gazzurdite, Kanerium, Redulite, Rugaritz

EnMaters: Cave Sap, Garcen Grease, Magerian Mist, Typonolic Steam

Hunting:

Fouls roam most of the land. They are found anywhere but the very north of the territory. Maturity ranges from Scout to Guardian so if you want to work on your iron challenge, bring a gun and some ammo. Up north you will find a decent spawn of Argonauts Scout to Hunter. Perfect for the Bronze iron mission as you have no other mobs interfering here and are presented with a relaxed, yet not too thin spawn to ensure constant hunting. Last but not least, you will find the very rare Molisk at the very south of the border

Taxes:

Hunting: 3.99%
Mining: 3.99%

Shopkeepers:

Are currently being owned and managed by Butch C, Please show your support and visit to see whats on offer.
Please see post below for more information

Last edited:
Shopkeeper just has probes in for miners who are forgetful at the moment... goodluck

& Some thrusters and sleipners in case you need to escape to space fast :)

Last edited:
Events

Current event:

None to date

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new land and hope you prosper.

Bones

Thanks Bones for the well wishes. :)

Enjoy a picturesque and infinite mining area offering incredible high markup ores and enmatters.

Good luck with the new land.

I do feel it's best to be honest with your marketing though. You do have a very high average markup for ores. Enmatter stinks on the other hand, a little typo doesn't make up for all that cave sap and garcen. Happy customers here will be ore miners not enmatter miners.

best of luck with your new land.

Angel

Thanks again angel for the sale of this land with much to offer.

Inno :)

Good luck with the new land.

I do feel it's best to be honest with your marketing though. You do have a very high average markup for ores. Enmatter stinks on the other hand, a little typo doesn't make up for all that cave sap and garcen. Happy customers here will be ore miners not enmatter miners.

Thanks for your well wishes Jimmy, I didnt mean it in anyway to be dishonest.

It was ment to come across like this:
(infinite mining area) offering (incredible high markup ores) and enmatters.

And with the Enmatters & ores listed 3 times (poster, text and Signature) nothing was to hide.

lets hope everyone would be a happy coming there.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
Ola ;)

Must visit this one soon to see if we can put a tower somewhere to decorate the place ;)

Good luck with the land, may it bring you all you need and wish for.

PS. your signature links to the aussie-list-of-entropians :?

Ola ;)

Must visit this one soon to see if we can put a tower somewhere to decorate the place ;)

Good luck with the land, may it bring you all you need and wish for.

PS. your signature links to the aussie-list-of-entropians :?

Thanks Tao :) a tower would like very nice I have been working on it myself ;)

Inno

Thanks for your well wishes Jimmy, I didnt mean it in anyway to be dishonest.

Yeah, I chose the wrong words ;) I just meant to point out it's much better for ore than enmatter. It's not terrible for enmatter, particularly as good enmatter places are rather scarce atm, but just way way better for ore. All loot 120% or better, who can't like that!

Fouls roam most of the land...Maturity ranges from Scout to Guardian
Did you adjust the DNA settings? I mine this land sometimes and I see a Raider occasionally - at least I did before.

Did you adjust the DNA settings? I mine this land sometimes and I see a Raider occasionally - at least I did before.

No settings on DNA have been changed as its a natural spawn.

Hope this helps

Regards Inno :)

Did a visit with my Emine Finder, nice results, even though no Ruga.

The Foul can be up to scavenger, though I'm not sure if these had been pulled in by somebody from outside LA, as the fouls to the east seem to be of higher maturity.

Good luck with your LA.

I'm not a miner but will drop a few bombs who knows maybe I'll get lucky :)

Thanks everyone for the support and Information,

If there is anything someone might need please feel free to PM me in forum or game.
Happy mining :)

Inno

Went out here with my vrx3k and got 4 ruga hits in one night. Plus a nice ammount of redulite and kane. I mined this area consitantly after the 10.0 release. As a matter of fact, my first claim minutes after the 10.0 release was a ruga right here. I should strap on some l13's and see if I can get that first tower :)

Went out here with my vrx3k and got 4 ruga hits in one night. Plus a nice ammount of redulite and kane. I mined this area consitantly after the 10.0 release. As a matter of fact, my first claim minutes after the 10.0 release was a ruga right here. I should strap on some l13's and see if I can get that first tower :)

No pain No gain :) goodluck mate hope you get it.

Hey FilthyMcNasty

4 ruga hits that's impressive, I hope your luck continues. I seem to hit alot of dura and gazz with a max tk320 around 950 deep if this helps they have not as good mu but hit rates incredible.
I have had a couple little ruga finds and looking forward to many more in the future :)
I wish you luck in your tower I can only hope it's Ruga for you :)

Cheers Inno

Paris - Mr Ruga himself - ended the chance of there ever being another ruga global much less a tower. But hey we can dream right?

It's worth noting I am hitting the ruga and redulite on a maxed vrx3000. I suppose a TK320 with tier 5 or 6 depth enhancers on it may do good here with the better MU ores. The ruga and redulite I find it generally +1400 meters deep. This LA for nice MU ores is generally for the highly experienced miner however even your lower skilled miners should do great here. Awesome spawns of gazz and duru plus the kane can be found with ease on the 106. Make sure to bring some decent weapons! The foul are pretty gnarly :p

Paris - Mr Ruga himself - ended the chance of there ever being another ruga global much less a tower. But hey we can dream right?

It's worth noting I am hitting the ruga and redulite on a maxed vrx3000. I suppose a TK320 with tier 5 or 6 depth enhancers on it may do good here with the better MU ores. The ruga and redulite I find it generally +1400 meters deep. This LA for nice MU ores is generally for the highly experienced miner however even your lower skilled miners should do great here. Awesome spawns of gazz and duru plus the kane can be found with ease on the 106. Make sure to bring some decent weapons! The foul are pretty gnarly :p

It's free to dream and with entropia having "dynamic loot" anything is possible but alot is highly unlikely lol

This is all valuable information for anyone looking to come mine here, good luck and thanks filthy

Cheers Inno :)

I find Redulite, generally 1000m deep or lower, with tk220 tier 6. I haven't found any Ruga yet though. Is it always one stone only? In which case I'm amping myself out of contention :D

I find Redulite, generally 1000m deep or lower, with tk220 tier 6. I haven't found any Ruga yet though. Is it always one stone only? In which case I'm amping myself out of contention :D

Hey Jimmy,

I am not to shure all I know is I have not found Ruga amped yet, only when unamped.
this is most likely a good question to everyone,
Has anyone found Ruga amped Post VU10?

Interesting topic.

I" have found redulite on lvl 7 amps with a TK320 and vrx2k. Never on my vrx3k. In the range of 1200-1400 meters. Largest I had was a IX redulite and before I retired a year ago I actually found a X ruga on a lvl 8 amp. Generally amp wise I find the lower MU super rares on them such as Meganite and Xeremite.

You should check this thread out Might shed some insight on that subject:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...um-amps-and-Rare-Ores&highlight=FilthyMcNasty

I" have found redulite on lvl 7 amps with a TK320 and vrx2k. Never on my vrx3k. In the range of 1200-1400 meters. Largest I had was a IX redulite and before I retired a year ago I actually found a X ruga on a lvl 8 amp. Generally amp wise I find the lower MU super rares on them such as Meganite and Xeremite.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...um-amps-and-Rare-Ores&highlight=FilthyMcNasty

In this location I tend to use L8 amps. When I find Redulite its normally 2 or 3 stones. Encouraging that you found an X Ruga, most people I know who've found Ruga have only found 1 stone in a claim which would be too low tt for a L8 amp. I'll keep trying :D

Maganite I don't think I've found to date. One stone Xeremite deposits I've found with L7 amp, but Xeremite has higher tt than ruga.

Have to ask ... how can u hit ruga ?? I like ur land a lot and spent many probes & amps there, tbh dropped a LOT there but alas, not even one tiny-winy ruga find to date :scratch2: ... used to use a tk220 t10 fully enhanced to depth and a similar tk320 now ... both amped and unamped runs, over 200 probes dropped/run ... I'd call it "duru/gazzu land" :laugh:

Got redu though, so still fine :cool:

Have to ask ... how can u hit ruga ?? I like ur land a lot and spent many probes & amps there, tbh dropped a LOT there but alas, not even one tiny-winy ruga find to date :scratch2: ... used to use a tk220 t10 fully enhanced to depth and a similar tk320 now ... both amped and unamped runs, over 200 probes dropped/run ... I'd call it "duru/gazzu land" :laugh:

Got redu though, so still fine :cool:

with your setup its possible ... BUT it still remains very rare ... Same as with my LA, ruga is totally findable but even when you droped 10.000 probes it doesn't mean that you hit it ... focus on the other good markup ores though, that should be incentive enough to go mining in that area (and when you done with Ruga land, tp over to miners heaven, hehe)

Angel

never found redulite with a vrx3k, X ruga with a lvl8, eheh so many BS together. do u actually know the potencial of a vrx3k lol

For the land owner, if u bought this land it's a good business and u can count on me to mine there. gl!

Back