FYI: OLA-59 Ruga Land

well on this link https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...um-amps-and-Rare-Ores&highlight=FilthyMcNasty u r lvl 43 prosp. to max vrx3k is needed lvl61prosp. but if u actually use it i do make those and can sell u great price:)

I'm guessing someone forgot how to read date/timestamps. No thx on the finders, I buy my mining equipment in house except for amps which I get from a longtime friend.

Back on topic. I have found one can run Rugaland with vrx2k and then rerun it with a shallower depth finder - say 105 - and skim the remaining gazz, duru and belk off the surface. This is a test myself and several highly reputeable miners did about a year ago and the results were pretty impressive. I am not sure if it still works but I imagine it does. Guess I'll have to do the test again.

Have to ask ... how can u hit ruga ?? I like ur land a lot and spent many probes & amps there, tbh dropped a LOT there but alas, not even one tiny-winy ruga find to date :scratch2: ... used to use a tk220 t10 fully enhanced to depth and a similar tk320 now ... both amped and unamped runs, over 200 probes dropped/run ... I'd call it "duru/gazzu land" :laugh:

Got redu though, so still fine :cool:

Lucky_A,
from what I have gathered is the deeper the better for ruga.
Yeah there is Alot of dura gazz and even belk but ruga is a little harder
When you do find it but it will put a smile on your face :)
I hope this helps.

Regards Inno

never found redulite with a vrx3k, X ruga with a lvl8, eheh so many BS together. do u actually know the potencial of a vrx3k lol

For the land owner, if u bought this land it's a good business and u can count on me to mine there. gl!

Thanks travolta,

I am not overly interested in running it like a business, if lots of people go there and are unhappy this is not good I would prefer less but happier people even if it means less profit, all profits will be recycled through entropia as I am not interested in making money from it but rather the enjoyment others and myself can get out of this.

I am always open to respectable ideas and thoughts if people think it will improve and benifit everyone.

Thanks for your well wishes

Kind regards Inno

Just made a test in ur land. 1000 drops (both ores & enmatts), 2 finders tweaked for 1.2K and 1.4K avg depth via enhancers, no amps.

Sadly, no ruga showed up :( ... but on the good side got an XI redu :wtg: which I never thought to see especially unamped. Claim rate was average, lower than when I used 105 amped, but still acceptable ... overall 76% return on TT which should be not very hard to cover with gazzu & duru MUs

Took 100 drops to Miner's Heaven too ... sorry to the owner but won't go there again soon, cave sap at 1200+ is not my thing, and claim rate was really low. Doesn't mean ur land is no good, just my ava is not lucky there ;)

Still lookin for my first ruga, so I'll be back once I get the 320 to tier 10 :ahh:

?? You need more than 130% Markup! Duru is 120% and Gazz like 125-126%... Did I miss something valueable? :laugh:

XI Redu helps ;) Probably a few kane finds too.

yes, the redu MU helps a lot ;)

on another note, got my 1st ruga find :yay: ... but on Arkadia :laugh: ... 896m deep, 1 stone, unamped and unenhanced tk320 :eyecrazy: ... gonna try again in ur land when back on Calypso, at least now I know is possible to hit it at my level & tools ;)

yes, the redu MU helps a lot ;)

on another note, got my 1st ruga find :yay: ... but on Arkadia :laugh: ... 896m deep, 1 stone, unamped and unenhanced tk320 :eyecrazy: ... gonna try again in ur land when back on Calypso, at least now I know is possible to hit it at my level & tools ;)

Nice Lucky_A,

Yeah as MindArk has told us Loot is dynamic anything is possiable :)
Gratz on your first ruga find it must have brought a smile to your face ;)
896m thats quite Shallow, hopefully there is many more for you to come.

Best of luck Inno :)

There has been a report, from a trusted source.

Someone has found angel scales on OLA-59, can anyone please confirm?

Regards Inno

angel scales and hansidian are Sooto finds so can be found anywhere afaik

There has been a report, from a trusted source.

Someone has found angel scales on OLA-59, can anyone please confirm?

Regards Inno

yep, found everywhere ... not LA specific unfortunately for those owning good ones, hehe

Angel

Interesting,

:) I will not add it to the list as its not really a find unique to the land
thanks for your help

Regards Inno

New feature get your name up on the board, No prizes but massive bragging rights! if you find a Tower on OLA-59 we will put your name up on the board at the revive.

Post screenshot with timestamp location and claim.

+ keep an eye out for new events!

Regards Inno

Bump for new event! :)

In regards to Ruga Event:

The Event was run to confirm Ruga was on the LA still as there were a few people unsure. I needed Ruga to confirm my next Event coming very soon!
Butch has confirmed Ruga is still there the only reason I am still running this is to honour my event.
And also People cheating will be cheating everyone as this will just lower the pot for the next event, so in the end everyone participating in the events will lose out.
I would suggest everyone uses Video, or learns how to, but I am not going to accept only Video, well documented screen shots will be accepted also.
Also this is a free to sign up event there is no cost directly involved to be able to participate, only a tax if your successful.

Regards Inno.

I'll go find you some tonight right after I hook up my shiny new sat radio. Took a break from mining during the migration because returns were horrid.

The Event for finding ruga is now coming to a close
Hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed the event.

Inno

Ruga event has ended but the Tower event is still running!

Keep an eye out for new event comming soon.

Please note the 10k+ tower eventis still running :) get your 10k tower and get 2.5k more!

might know a buyer how much do you expect to get out of it?

So, what makes you think it's for sale ?

oops wrong land area XD

but everything is for sale for the right price XD- capitalism

Hey Ilike,

:) serica is right this LA is not for sale, and will not be for a very very ... very long time :), at this point in time owning this LA is fun and challenging.

I would turn down alot of offers as its not peds thats the issue for me.

Good luck with the sale of the LA you where meaning to address :) hope it works for you

Regards Inno.

Merry Xmas and Happy new year to everyone from the management team @ OLA-59

Have not writen anything here since the late Xmas wishes :),

Has anyone got any requests or questions? :)

Regards Inno ;)

kill the mobs.... why have a 'ruga land' when the whole area if crawling with foul+argos? big annoyance.

how many hunters do you think actually go there to hunt? :lolup: zero i'm sure as there are much better untaxed areas for all the mobs there.

the only reason any miner would like the mobs there would be to discourage mining from others, which only lowers your possible income as a land owner.

:wise:

poll is already closed by the way, so too late.

Back