FYI: OLA-59 Ruga Land

how many hunters do you think actually go there to hunt? :lolup: zero i'm sure as there are much better untaxed areas for all the mobs there.

the only reason any miner would like the mobs there would be to discourage mining from others, which only lowers your possible income as a land owner.

:wise:

poll is already closed by the way, so too late.

Hey 3-J,

All your points are great and true, But I am not interested in income as a LA owner but more sustaining an enviroment that every player can use and enjoy.

Unfortunatly not everyone can be pleased but I am trying my best to cater for everyone, I hope you understand but if many people speak up and say that the mobs need to go, I will be there to cater for everyone the best I can

Apologies for any inconvience this may have and may cause in the future.

Inno :)

they're annoying and need to go ASAP.

lately, spawns have increased

What kind of Ores are found in this Land Area?

Hey,

I am on the smart phone but unsure how to cut copy text.

If you go the the first post on this thread you will find the ore and em that was found there during the last studie
If you have any other questions feel free to ask

Regards Inno

Ruga Land is still there :D Tax is High I wonder who is getting lucky

off topic anyone know how to get my banner to work? I have the full picture but it wants to crop :p

off topic anyone know how to get my banner to work? I have the full picture but it wants to crop :p
Just replace it with this one :)

sigpic20662_22.jpg

Code:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/1/1/3/3/sigpic20662_22.jpg

Nice thanks I got it to work :D

Is the tax still at 3.99% I wonder? :scratch2:

Ruga Land is Back! lately I have been receiving a very nice tax bills I would like to thank everyone using and enjoying the land.

There was one point I was about to give it away to the hunters and add DNA :)

Thank you all one again.

Jimmy Inno Felix

Back