Old TT items

Ardorj

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Ardorj-Njarr
I was wondering today : what were the old TT items? I got into an argument with a socmate whether or not the Jester D-1 was ever a TT weapon. We're talking about the time before (L) stuff and the Opalo, say around 2006 and earlier.

This is what I remember was available.

Castorian Combat EnBlade - 1 (know for sure)
Castorian Combat EnBlade - 2 (know for sure)
Castorian Survival EnBlade - 1 (know for sure)
Castorian Survival EnBlade - 2 (know for sure)
Settler Armour (know for sure)
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP - 5 (know for sure)

Castorian EnKnuckles - 1 (think so)
Castorian EnKnuckles - 2 (think so)

Jester D-1 (???)
Mann MPH (???)
Some mining equipment and refiners (???)

:confused::deal::confused:

Jester D-1 and Mann MPH never was tt items :)

I remember that there used to be some kind of "weapon handler". He was more or less a TT too, but he just sold some weapons. Iirc, you could get 3 different weapons from him, but I can't remember which ones they were. I do know that they were different compared to the ones in TT (so he didn't sell opalo's for example).

The weapon trader was a Feffoid or something in a hut near Hadesheim. He sold EWE EP-13 Galactica ; EWE EP-16 Protector and something more ?

If the Jester and Mann MPH weren't sold at the TT, then what was the old laser pistole and carbine?

:cool::scratch2::cool:

Sollomate outbacko was the original tt weapon, later replaced by the totally crap sollomate busho

the pistol was the m2100a1 (same gun as the mann mph)

the weapon trader at zychion and hadesheim also sold the the a3-punisher mk-1 besides ep-13 and ep-16

the feffoid traders had knifes

Last edited:
Yep, jester was not in tt, but the bp in technician has changed over time. Fap 5 used to be the tt vivo. UL coloring tool was in tt as well a few other things at different times. I think one vu the tt itself had a combat enblade 1 instead of the enblade a.

orange paint was in tt once too
pioneer armour was available in hadesheim

gold card & reader. cant quite remember when that was

and

Medium storage Box
Colorator

that armor dude also atleats in 07,08 sold some wierd shit... that goldish armor for one

didn't tt have both white and black clothes?

Seems I was wrong about the weapons then.

that armor dude also atleats in 07,08 sold some wierd shit... that goldish armor for one

Oh yes! Those are called Urban Nomand if I'm not mistaken. Although some clothes from them were looted too, was it not? And some weird colloured sets too, the Luna and Renegade Fashion sets I believe?

Ahh ... nostalgia ... even though I've never bought a single piece lol.

:yup::cool::yup:

Seems I was wrong about the weapons then.

Oh yes! Those are called Urban Nomand if I'm not mistaken. Although some clothes from them were looted too, was it not? And some weird colloured sets too, the Luna and Renegade Fashion sets I believe?

Ahh ... nostalgia ... even though I've never bought a single piece lol.

:yup::cool::yup:

tt+100 for black ones.. could have been rich... then again attackchip I is worth alot now aswell and how many of those havn't we tted

that armor dude also atleats in 07,08 sold some wierd shit

Armorer sold Pioner armor, and existed as long as Hadesheim existed.

Not TT, but rather tailorer.

Was removed when Sarah reached level for Black; but I haven't seen any ads about "sarah" since VU 10 launch or so.
Maybe time for MA to put tailorer back if noone ingame can color the high level colors...

aww colorator and orange paint allready mentioned , also some kind of storage box was in tt I think

if noone ingame can color the high level colors...

.. in fact EVERYONE can color high level colors, just that some need a few enhancers more than other :painter:

Back