'Oldest' player in EU?

RL = June 21st, 1981
EU = November 2005

lol 36 and still playing video games what a loser I am :)

Loser? I don't think so!

44 years IRL (somtimes young, sometimes old). Been playing since November 2005. Landed in Troy. First computer was a TI-99/4a. lol

Much respect to all those who have been in game for years and to all those who are up in years IRL. It is great to see such diversity.

Have fun,
NFG

I am amazed that so old people play this game.

In RL im 42 years young in a old body!
Started In PA sep 2004!
I had NO experience of IT at all before that neither of any kind of TV games, i got my IT conection and found PE then the journey started!:yay:
Regards

hell why not.
RL34 (mental age hmm, maybe 13-14 but without the hormones now thank god :) )

ingame, wow not as long as i thought 7 months, born the 4th July :)

Gamer all my life started on a ZX81 :) lol the memories. LOOK things move and then look and it crashes :)

kids keep me young and insane :)

I tried to find out my avatars age but MA didnt have logs of avatar creation prior to 2003-09 they told me. I know its +4 years, but not sure exaclty

Something similar here... 30 years irl, and no clue on exact date of when i first logged into PE/EU with my first avatar. Wasnt very active back then though, so i guess you could say "the real addiction" started when i made Optima around newyears 2002/2003. So current avatar is slightly over 4 years of age atm :)
And where are the early SoF, ID, DKoC, cK etc players? Speak up you old bastards (ingamewise atleast ;) )

I thought about this but it has two sides. Who is the oldest player in EU age wise, and who has been playing the longest?
Rather than doing a complicated poll, I thought a reply would suffice.
For the record I am 45, and probably in the top 2% for the age, but only been playing seriously for 7 months. Would like to publish the results, so age and length of time in EU would be good information. :)

seriously tho why do you need to know an avatars age??

it aint nuthn but a number

Annica

what you deem as old is nothing but a blip in the cosmos

if you could build a spaceship that travelled at the speed of light(700 million miles an hour)it would take you 100 thousand years just to cross from one side of our galaxy to the other

time, its a matter of perspective.

and remember Annica the body may wither the joints may ache and the hair may turn grey,but the mind and spirit is as young now as its first day.

My turn

41 irl
2 yrs ish ingame (PAtlantis)
First COmputer: Vic-20
First computer used: Commodore PET (built in screen and Casette drive? peek and poke lines in code? hehe..they were premium new school computers...Rock on BASIC!!!)

I can't resist to make a post here :)
I'm 46, and been in PE/EU since 3 of october 2003. It makes it 3½ year.

First COmputer: Vic-20
First computer used: Commodore PET (built in screen and Casette drive? peek and poke lines in code? hehe..they were premium new school computers...Rock on BASIC!!!)
I posted earlier, but couldn't let this go :)

First computer used : ELX8 (algol, punched cards) in 1969, Operating system by my professor Edsger W Dijkstra, a Computer Science legend. For the oldies amongst you.... "The "goto" must go too" ;)

I'm 38 and been ingame since dec 2003

Im 17 (tomorrow)

Been playing since i was 14 :) Im deffinetly not the oldest player in EU lol

My grandmother is 94 and was having a ball this christmas killing Feffs in Phoenix with Pepper :)
She claims to be a 23 year old caught in a 94 year old body - and I do believe it's true.

My grandmother is 94 and was having a ball this christmas killing Feffs in Phoenix with Pepper :)
She claims to be a 23 year old caught in a 94 year old body - and I do believe it's true.

Is that true? :eek: That is even more amazing.
But ok i 19 so im easely amazed :laugh:

Hmmm, and what do you call old young lady??

And watch what you answer or you get a good spenky.:spank:

j/k:D

Im 40 years old and have been playing EU since august 2002 :)

Power to the Grey Panthers!

I am 66 irl, going on 67, playing computer games since Dungeon Master on the Amiga, and I am hugely excited to hear about so many senior players in this game. Thinking about opening up a society for 60+ and teaching all these youngsters a trick or two ;) .

@Edwards: Don't only persuade your father, but also your grandparents!

@Jessica Renee: 'Retired' doesn't mean more time for games. Quite in the contrary. It means more time for all the activities the RL job didn't leave time enough for (climbing, MTB, guitar, skateboarding, caring for street kids in Namibia . . . ). Maybe after 80 I can settle down for serious gaming if I find an old people's home with sufficient bandwidth :wtg:

I am 66 irl, going on 67, playing computer games since Dungeon Master on the Amiga, and I am hugely excited to hear about so many senior players in this game. Thinking about opening up a society for 60+ and teaching all these youngsters a trick or two ;) .

@Edwards: Don't only persuade your father, but also your grandparents!

@Jessica Renee: 'Retired' doesn't mean more time for games. Quite in the contrary. It means more time for all the activities the RL job didn't leave time enough for (climbing, MTB, guitar, skateboarding, caring for street kids in Namibia . . . ). Maybe after 80 I can settle down for serious gaming if I find an old people's home with sufficient bandwidth :wtg:

I love your attitude! :yay:

I am 32 and i have been playing ever since whoever bought treasure island (i think...correct me if i am wrong) and was shown on CNN. Then i had to check it out. I just don't remember how long ago that was.

Hi there!

Im 31 and been in Entropia since summer 2004

29 y.o., 30 in march. Been playing since Late oct. 06/early nov. 06 not sure of exact date... anyway to find that out.

Hotei

I began playing when I was 13. Since 2004 that is.

28 here in real life and been playing PE/EU close to 3 years :)

I thought about this but it has two sides. Who is the oldest player in EU age wise, and who has been playing the longest?
Rather than doing a complicated poll, I thought a reply would suffice.
For the record I am 45, and probably in the top 2% for the age, but only been playing seriously for 7 months. Would like to publish the results, so age and length of time in EU would be good information. :)

i have a mate hi is 57 and hi play pe for fun hi do sweat and get good mate and chat a lot :p

Back