Overcrowed CND Domes

Im a bit surprised about the wish to reduce the amount of mobs in order to improve the situation for the miners at CND. In my world the problem is that there is to many miners at cnd creating the "slot machine" affect of the return you get. Easier mobs would just mean more miners, but horrible conditions. Personally I would prefer more, tougher mobs that reduce the amount of miners and leave room for the ones that are determined to mine the domes.

I tottaly agree more and stronger mobs:D
Then i just hire Klod to clear the dome for me.:laugh:

I love to mine on CND, However its getting harder and harder... If you dont have enough money for good guns and good armor. It gets really really hard to get all the way through domes. How are you exposto get past the bigger mobs? Can the avg miner kill half the things that they are faced agenst at CND... I dont think so... I know that when I try I rack up armor decay an dhunt eco or I have to not hunt eco and just lose a lot of ammo...
What about all the time you spend trying to get the mob away from your claim... you spend 45 mins trying to get it away from you caim then when its safe you have to hurry to get it before its gone... Its hard with all the mobs up there, and if you take a look around most people up are up there to mine.
BUT... If they take out mobs or make it so that its easer for people to mine in one dome vs others are others going to mine there? I know I would not... If its easy to mine in then people are going top CLEAN IT OUT! In this case I might as well take the armor decay cuz its cheaper. All and all it would be nice but in the long run its not worth it. Use dome 4 as an example. How many hits did you get in it? Some people did get a lot. I say one post, I can not recall who, has 14 hit in the dome. But then again the Avg miner is not going to get that. Just think about it. If its easy to mine, then you going to have all the miners in the dome. And the other domes are going to be kinda empty. When this happens you still have people going to other dome thinking "well I will mine here becouse people are mining in the easy dome. I will get a big hit in this dome becouse no one is here."
I am a miner, its hard to say it...but its the truth, at CND its about how big of an amp you have skills and most of all LUCK!!!

No one is asking to remove all the mobs on CND.just to reduce the density in certain domes that are overcrowded and maybe also the maturity, not all the domes are very popular hunting spots either, and it seems like neverdie has build CND around hunters while its clear that a majority of his business comes from miners.

How many people who ask about bigger density and maturity even spend most their time on cnd? The way things are now, how is the low-mid level hunter even supposed to hunt efficiently there? And for those saying more mobs is good for miners because its harder for the noob, let me ask you, is cnd only meant to be designed for the uber miner with all the best equipment?
I dont think it would change anything if there were more miners anyways since there are 20 domes to choose from, its only a problem now because there are very few domes for the miners to fight over.

Last edited:
lowered Molusk maturity in 11 by another notch in response to this thread, I will continue to assess all the Domes from the perspective of Miners and will make adjustments accordingly.

Thanks ND
3.gif

I mined dome 11th today and there are gatherers and scavengers, few riders and I didn't see any hunter :yay:
Neverdie, smart decision, thank you :hug:

I am sure all miners will be glad to advice you and if you need any humble lower mid level hunter/addicted miner to check the improvements I am willing to do so :D
I will be on CND for about a week more I suppose, and will fly down only if I become bancrupt I think :rolleyes:

Back