PE Simulator - OPEN Beta released!

Status
Great :)

Now if I just could get the simulator to work.... :scratch2:

Is there any FAQ around!?

Great, I hope you'll manage to get it to work. =)
I just updated the homepage again and added a FAQ-page onto it, just like you suggested. I'm going to update this page with all of the different questions I get.

http://eudatabase-1.at.vwdhosting.net/faq.html

Yepp, had no problem :)

Worked fine after I selected the big "bought weapon" button which I somehow missed.

Yepp, had no problem :)

Worked fine after I selected the big "bought weapon" button which I somehow missed.

Ah, okay. "Bought Weapons" means that you'll only be able to use the weapons which you've bought in the "Buy Weapons"-section though.

You should be able to use all weapons if you have "All Weapons" selected instead. So I don't see how that could've done any damage. :)

Ah, okay. "Bought Weapons" means that you'll only be able to use the weapons which you've bought in the "Buy Weapons"-section though.

You should be able to use all weapons if you have "All Weapons" selected instead. So I don't see how that could've done any damage. :)

ME neither, but with the all weapons option turned on, I wasnt able to shoot at the mobs. Thought it was a bit wierd.

Hmm maybee I just missed out on some point. Well anyways, it isnt that hard to obtain PEDs so I could pretty much buy whatever weapon I want and use it that way.

Lets hope that the final product contains lootable items ;) Would bee fun working my way up looting armor pieces, faps, weapons and such when my PED-Card is empty. Oh, and dont forget the sweat-simulator ;)

ME neither, but with the all weapons option turned on, I wasnt able to shoot at the mobs. Thought it was a bit wierd.

Hmm maybee I just missed out on some point. Well anyways, it isnt that hard to obtain PEDs so I could pretty much buy whatever weapon I want and use it that way.

Lets hope that the final product contains lootable items ;) Would bee fun working my way up looting armor pieces, faps, weapons and such when my PED-Card is empty. Oh, and dont forget the sweat-simulator ;)

Oh, okay. That sounds a bit odd, I guess it's always possible that one of those bugs happened for you. One reason why you're not able to fire a weapon is because you didn't change the FAP, and left it on the Adjusted one.

It's possible to use the Adjusted FAP, it's just that you'll have to change to the Improved, and back to the Adjusted one again if you want to do so. This is a bug that I'll fix in a future version, but I guess it can be a bit annoying at some times.

Haha, yeah. I've thought about those things, perhaps even an oilrig simulator for those really boring moments. :)

Oh, okay. That sounds a bit odd, I guess it's always possible that one of those bugs happened for you. One reason why you're not able to fire a weapon is because you didn't change the FAP, and left it on the Adjusted one.

It's possible to use the Adjusted FAP, it's just that you'll have to change to the Improved, and back to the Adjusted one again if you want to do so. This is a bug that I'll fix in a future version, but I guess it can be a bit annoying at some times.

Haha, yeah. I've thought about those things, perhaps even an oilrig simulator for those really boring moments. :)

:)

Wouldnt it be as easy as just putting an empty variabel as the standard one!? This way no fap would be selected automaticly, and then you could just press right forr the adj one.

Im no uberprogrammer, just done some basic c++ so I dont know.... :scratch2:

:)

Wouldnt it be as easy as just putting an empty variabel as the standard one!? This way no fap would be selected automaticly, and then you could just press right forr the adj one.

Im no uberprogrammer, just done some basic c++ so I dont know.... :scratch2:

Yup, it would. I'm going to do that in the upcoming update, I just hope it won't bring to much confusion before I release the next patch.

Yup, it would. I'm going to do that in the upcoming update, I just hope it won't bring to much confusion before I release the next patch.

Wohoo!

Maybee MA should hire me fore my Bug Solution-skills.... I can resolve them without even seeing the code :yay:

I tried the tool, but though it was harder to figure out then EU. So I closed it and started up EU ;).

I tried the tool, but though it was harder to figure out then EU. So I closed it and started up EU ;).

But in EU you cant click the "Add 100 PEDs" button :p

And you probably wont find a MK V at auction for 768 PEDs buyout :)

Haha, yeah. I knew it was a bit to complicated, that's why I thought I'd better get started on the Tutorials as fast as possible... :)

just wanted to say, if you haven't tried this, you may want to... great for 'testing' stuff before you buy it :)

And, the R man here has put a shit load of work into ..

WTG Recoda

gooood job :wtg:
way to go =)
wish u much luck ;)
and maybe...if my money wants u...i will send u some for opening that game :)

maybe in a future update implement criticals?

nice tool anyways to test several setups versus mobs (woot 4 ppl with unique terminators+evil can take down ara stalker quite fast lol).

also, grats to your globals there recoda ;)

maybe in a future update implement criticals?

nice tool anyways to test several setups versus mobs (woot 4 ppl with unique terminators+evil can take down ara stalker quite fast lol).

also, grats to your globals there recoda ;)

Haha, thanks. I'm glad you like it though. :)

Anyhow, the critical hits have already been implanted, it's just that they don't happen that frequently in this version. You can however open up the settings page and change how often they'll happen.
Critical Hit (Hit Time) Min % * 9 / 56
Critical Hit (Waiting Time) Min % / 15 * 6
This combination will for example trigger a Critical Hit approximately every 27th second if your minimum damage is 50%.

Haha, thanks. I'm glad you like it though. :)

Anyhow, the critical hits have already been implanted, it's just that they don't happen that frequently in this version. You can however open up the settings page and change how often they'll happen.
Critical Hit (Hit Time) Min % * 9 / 56
Critical Hit (Waiting Time) Min % / 15 * 6
This combination will for example trigger a Critical Hit approximately every 27th second if your minimum damage is 50%.

maybe you can throw in a randomizer into the mix to allow for consecutive crits, and longer periods without crits...

Recoda -
2 things,

1) I had to turn off the download (temporarily) until I can get my bandwidth raised... it threw me above my monthly limit ;)

and

2) On your download page, you can put that the server is in Canada ;) (Although, I'm not in Canada...)

also, if you want a CHEAP webhosting place, lemme know.. I pay ~$3/month

I've just released a small mini-patch for the database. The damage interval system has been updated in the simulator, and a few other minor bugs were also fixed. Please try it out and let me know what you think about the differences. The database will now automatically select the first weapon in the shortkey menu, along with an Improved FAP when you launch it. This'll hopefully fix the bug which disabled the weapon from firing.

You can find all the information on the homepage.
http://eurdatabase-1.at.vwdhosting.net/index.html

Recoda -
2 things,

1) I had to turn off the download (temporarily) until I can get my bandwidth raised... it threw me above my monthly limit ;)

and

2) On your download page, you can put that the server is in Canada ;) (Although, I'm not in Canada...)

also, if you want a CHEAP webhosting place, lemme know.. I pay ~$3/month

I'm sorry, I must've missed your post. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks a whole lot for hosting the file during these first weeks. I've removed your link from the webpage as of now, but I'll put it back there as soon as you want to host the file again. Just let me know. :)

I'm currently using a free webhost which I have to renew every 30 day, but I may try to find a webhost here in Sweden later on. Thanks though.

i get

Code:
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

Can't access to the website nor download anything if it has been relased !

Link doesn't take me to the home page

sorry I get the same msg as dakusingh :mad:

screenshots look great though :)

The website crashed some time ago, and I haven't had the time to update it since it did. I'm however working on an entirely new version of the simulator which will be released shortly.

Anyway, I'll close this thread to avoid confusion, all the latest news will be put in this thread instead: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66155

Last edited:
Status
Back