PE Simulator - OPEN Beta released!

Status
I for sure am waiting too...

WHEN it is released I hope to get my fingers in it and try it out... Sounds almost too good to be true :p

im sick of playing pe so this will be great! i no longer have to worry about breaking even, whats the latest recoda? im sick of wasting all my peds away and after seeing *spewing* weapon cells as a mentor gift, :rolleyes:

i think this will be a great replacement for me!!

cheers:beerchug: :tiphat:

Ummm Helloooooo... Anyone here? Theres a lot of us hanging about here waiting for some news. Kinda like waiting for MA to say something.

Recoda, whats the go please m8. Just a word to the starving masses please. :)

I am stalking Recoda everywhere I go, asking about the simulator everytime:D
It seems the unknown "betatester" is what is taking so long.

Hiya,

Sorry again. I'd say that the version which was planned to be released has been finished for quite some time now, the reason why it haven't been released yet is mainly due to lack of time and response from the beta-testers.

I think I'm going to try to find a host and release this version as a public Beta though. I'd probably be finished in the end of the summer if it wasn't for all the other projects, RL is taking up more time than I can handle atm, so I'm just trying to make it all work. :)

I have nothing but time on my hands.. drop me the beta and i'll give you all the info you want.

Can't wait for a public release :yay:

Like a private server

sounds nice looking forward to it ;):yay:

Thx for responding Recoda, appreciate the honesty. I know what testers are like. ;) I run a team of them in RL. lol

Ok, well Waiting with baited breath here.

Well if you need any feedback and beta testing I'm always up too it.

Cant wait, I did have an old beta version but i couldnt get it to work, Hoping i can get my head round this one.

P.S any word on the Release yet?

Let me BUMP this up for christmas and all since this is my all time favorite Entropia tool that I'm yet to use. :laugh:

Good luck and hope you're getting somewhere, Recoda!

By the way, tell me if there's any use for one more beta tester. ;)

EDIT: Just read the last post here by you, Recoda. If you're looking for a server to host the simulator I have one. It may not be the fastest one, but I have enough space and bandwidth to handle it I think. Just send me a PM if you're interested...

Xmas day Bump, Still no word on a Server, Or release date?

Project Entropia Database 4, inc Simulator
BETA Released​

New Screenshots:

Yes, that's right. The Open Beta of the database has finally been released. Thank you all for the support and comments, I hope you will enjoy the beta version of the database, and the simulator.

I've been way to busy the past few weeks due to a lot of different things happening in real life. This is still a beta version, and thus, all of the sections aren't 100% completed. But it is also an open beta, which means that most of the bugs should have been fixed by now, and most of the sections are also functioning.

I managed to loose the Tutorial/Homepage in a HD-Crash however, so I'm afraid you're going to try to click the first buttons all by yourself. The Simulator may be a bit difficult as you wouldn't know exactly which bar is the creatures health bar and all that. I will however try to create a Tutorial as soon as I can. Anyhow, fire up the database, enter your Nickname along with your Minimum Damage, as well as other stats. These will be used in the different sections, but they are possible to change later as well, so don't worry about that.

In order to open up the Simulator, press the PE Simulator section and move on to the Hunting Simulation. Don't forget to buy some ammo and add a couple of thousands to your PEDcard though, who knows, you might need it.

In the Hunting Simulation Section - Select a Creature, Armor, Weapon and a FAP, then you're all ready to go. Press Respawn to spawn a new creature and attack it by using the attack button. There's a Weapon Quickbar on the left side of the interface, I hope you'll find it - as it may be useful. You can add new weapons onto it by clicking the + button, select a weapon by clicking the USE button. The different amplifiers and attachments will also be added onto the Quickbar if they are applied to a weapon.

Some creatures are faster than others, and will usually be found at a larger distance. However - You have to change the "Evade"-Settings if you're fighting a tougher creature. Even if you're usually Evading 90% of the hits on a Snablesnot, you may not be able to Evade more than 10% of the hits on a Araneatrox, change the Evade by changing the number on the right side of the screen. And don't forget to hire a healer or two if you're fighting a Araneatrox. Enjoy!

Download it here​

http://www.airsofters.co.uk/PEDB.zip

Kudos to you for getting it made mate, good job!

www.airsofters.co.uk is my domain, so if anyone has any problems with downloading please PM me instead of hassling Recoda as it's not his fault :D

Kudos to you for getting it made mate, good job!

www.airsofters.co.uk is my domain, so if anyone has any problems with downloading please PM me instead of hassling Recoda as it's not his fault :D

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot to mention that. It's due to Miller that I was able to release the database at all today. So, here it goes again. Thanks a lot for uploading the database, and I hope everything works as it should. :)

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot to mention that. It's due to Miller that I was able to release the database at all today. So, here it goes again. Thanks a lot for uploading the database, and I hope everything works as it should. :)

:ahh: Thanks :silly2:

Downloading ...
The screenshots looks promising! Thanks for sharing this great work! :smash: :computer: :smash:

Wow, and its big :O

Thanks a lot for this mate, I am gonna go test it out now as soon as it installs :)

Edit: Oh, and did I mention, thats a lot of configs :D I guess thats needed to update the DB easily.

Wow, and its big :O

Thanks a lot for this mate, I am gonna go test it out now as soon as it installs :)

Edit: Oh, and did I mention, thats a lot of configs :D I guess thats needed to update the DB easily.

Hehe, sure is. There were other ways that it could've been done as well though, and I would probably have used an other, more efficient way if I were to change or rebuild the database today. This way was one of the easy ones though, although, it did require an awful lot of files.

Anyhow, don't forget to type in 10000 Peds or such in the Simulator Money box, that'll give you enough money to buy some ammo, I guess. You may buy Ammo by clicking the "+" / "-" button in the Simulator Section, it can also be bought in the hunting simulator however. And is required for the use of ranged weapons, the reload bar will be stuck at 75% if you don't have any ammo.

PEDs can also be used to buy different weapons if the option "Bought Weapons" is used in the Simulator section, instead of "All Weapons". Weapons are bought in the Buy Weapons section, you should check it out, it's kinda fun. :)

I hope it all worked out as it should, let me know what you thought about it, and if you were having any troubles. :)

I'm going to write a tutorial for it soon, I guess it could be needed.

I talked to Skam today and asked her to change the title name of this thread, perhaps this will bring a bit more attention to the database. It has been downloaded 90 times so far and I've received a lot of feedback on it ingame, but it would also be nice to see some comments on the forum as well.

So please post your opinions about it, and tell me if you're having any problems, as it would be nice to get a discussion going. :)

The file can also be found at http://nothingandnowhere.net/PEDB.zip

good program,

free bump! :)

Thanks a lot, I'll add that to the first page in this thread.

Just installed, Went to the hunting Simulator, set up everything... Got Vain + 5b + Mod Faps However nothing seems to be happening I clicked respawn. the Red dot moved towards me but when i click fire nothing happens...

Last edited:
Just installed, Went to the hunting Simulator, set up everything... Got Vain + 5b + Mod Faps However nothing seems to be happening I clicked respawn. the Red dot moved towards me but when i click fire nothing happens...

Is the reload bar stuck at 75%?
That means that you're missing some Ammo in your inventory, click the Ammo button and it'll add 1000 Ammo to your inventory. That'll require 10 Peds on your (Fake) Ped Card though. Peds can be added in the Simulator section by pressing the "Add 1000 PED" button.

Did that work?

Ive got it working, I dont know what i did. I just exited and went back in and it seemed to work fine. You realy captured MA's sence of looting :p Barly breaking even and even killing aranatrox Stalkers in a group of 9 all with mod Merc's + Vain i only got 3 globals.

However you name was popping up loads, 900ped AOA 85ped Mature :)

Ive got it working, I dont know what i did. I just exited and went back in and it seemed to work fine. You realy captured MA's sence of looting :p Barly breaking even and even killing aranatrox Stalkers in a group of 9 all with mod Merc's + Vain i only got 3 globals.

However you name was popping up loads, 900ped AOA 85ped Mature :)

Haha, sweet. You've most likely lost a global or two when you see my name pop up in the chat window though, there's a loot pool which builds up over time depending on how much you spend, and so on. It builds up faster than the amount you spend, but there's a chance that you could get that amount back, or that my name will pop up and loot the cash instead, it all depends on your luck and timing.

I'm glad you got it working though. :)

Ohh... and btw. I'm not sure if you noticed it, but there's a green bar next to a [R] button. The green bar tells you how broken your armor is, some high-end armors has to be repaired in order to provide full protection after they've been selected. Just press the [R] button and the armor will automatically be repaired.

free bump...

everyone should try this out :)

Status
Back