Peanut's Bazaar Emerald Lakes 1st floor #2, Hunting gear and more

May 2nd,2013-

Bought a bunch of Pixie Armor pieces ... ALOT of em , There available for a steal until their gone, also added some herb boxes.

May 9th,2013-

Moved mining amps to my continuous Supply list, Meaning I will keep them in stock as much as I possibly can.

In addition to Level 1 Lights and Level 2 Lights I have now added D-class Mining Amps to this list.

June 2nd,2013-

Got an Omegatron A102 up for sale. SOLD

Also reduced prices and added more selection for Enhancers(Armor and Weapon)

Last edited:
Jul 4th,2013-

Restocked and adjusted prices alot :)

Aug 11th,2013-

I took a slightly extended break but I restocked the shelves today, I apologize for any inconvenience the shelves where pretty much bare when i got back.

Aug 16th,2013-

Added 3 more D-class Amps ( Total of 4 now )
If your a miner the price is hard to beat its well below current auction prices :)

Aug 27th,2013-

Added Shear Xr70's and a limited supply of Herman ASI-7 Arctic's
Will be adding Level 4 Mining amps soon

Sept 12th,2013-

Got some Higher end weapons for the shop:

2x MacMahon Vengeance(L) (Both Full TT)

Isis LC-60(L) (Full TT)

EWE LC-340 Ranger(L) (Full TT)

Omegaton ASG-12 Fletcher(L) (169.48 TT)

Creator's Edge(L) (145.27 TT)

All prices are Below MU on these weapons, and everything else in the shop, as always ;)

Sept 26th,2013-

**EDIT** Just added to the shop:
CB20(L) Full TT
Marcorp Kallous-1(L) Full TT
EWE EP-52 Dissolver(L) 71.79 TT
Regeneration Chip III(L) Full TT

Updated the OP with a section on my pricing.

Ive had a few people ask me to put my prices in this forum. The answer is I really cant, I change my prices all the time it would be extremely labor intensive and guaranteed some inconsistencies would pop up.

Also, Level 3 finder amps and then Level 4 finder amps will be added to the shop soon*

*This latest VU debacle, the unusually abysmal crafting returns(https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?245591-Significant-drop-in-success-rate) and to a lessor extent the ending of Migration 2013, has drastically impacted sales and thus my available funds for crafting.

When things return back to normal(ish) then ill be adding a few new items. For now restocking is hard enough :(

Last edited:
Sept 27th,2013-

Just added 2 Leonis Special Edition(L) TT 77.55 and 78.26

Also added some additional D-class amps theres a total of 9 now currently priced at 110.90% including the tax

Last edited:
Oct 7th,2013-

Added 2 Breer M2a and a few Bull Tac30s

Last edited:
Oct 12th,2013-

Added Herman ARK-5 Desert (L)

Will be adding Herman LAW-5 Desert (L) as soon as I get heat shields or the materials to make heat shields

Nov 27th,2013-

Added Terra Amp 1 (L) to the shop

If you haven't stopped by my shop before id suggest you come by now the prices are good even for my standards consider it a black Friday sale even though I wont be changing prices much after :p

For example I crafted an absolute truckload of Breer M1as awhile ago when material prices were good and been selling em at 114.93% Including tax, The Weekly MU for Breer M1as today is 135% so your saving yourself 20%.

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to my fellow Americans and to the rest of the world have a nice day also :)

~DeadlyPeanut

Nov 30th,2013-

Added Level 4 Amplifier's (L) to the shop have 4 for sale currently and will be restocking em as they sell

Dec 23rd,2013-

Added 3 GeoTrek AL15 Taurus (L)

Happy Merry Mayhem everyone and good luck looting :) Stop by the shop I have a good selection of weapons, amps and even enhancers for your hunting needs.

Jan 11th,2014-

Added some MM weapons to the shop, restocked various other items.

Jan 14th,2014-

RK-5s are back!

Added a couple of RK-5s and some WW will try my best to keep em in stock 24/7 but this can prove to be a difficult task :)

Jan 14th,2014-

RK-5s are back!

Added a couple of RK-5s and some WW will try my best to keep em in stock 24/7 but this can prove to be a difficult task :)

Pssst! You need to restock your welding wire :) Nice shop by the way :) I hate shopping but enjoyed seeing a well managed shop and excellent prices.

I cleaned you out of wire and grabbed an RK-5 too :)

Pssst! You need to restock your welding wire :) Nice shop by the way :) I hate shopping but enjoyed seeing a well managed shop and excellent prices.

I cleaned you out of wire and grabbed an RK-5 too :)

Thanks :) I put alot of work into the shop but its quite fun. Also some more WW to the shelf :)

March 9th,2014-

Restocked Terra Amp 1s and a bunch of other items.

Last edited:
April 1st,2014-

Restocked Rk-5s and added an assortment of weapons and items from Toulan, some TT stuff and some stuff I picked up there like Mirath Fatal Shot (L)

April 12th,2014-

Restocked enhancers both Weapon Accuracy and Weapon Damage.
Also did some adjustments to various prices throughout the shop and some slight remodeling :p

April 20th,2014-

Restocked Level 3 Finder Amps (L), Also restocked Terra Amps 1 (L)

May 11th,2014-

Added some GYRO Fap-6 (L)

Im going to start adding some faps again depending on how the few I have sell. The GYRO Fap 6s are slightly weaker then a Vivo T10 but there cheaper MU wise so can get some better efficiency.

If they sell well ill look into more Arkadia FAPs alot of the materials I already have around because I craft quite a bit of Arkdaia stuff and the BPs are fairly cheap and I can use animal oil res on most of them which brings the costs down quite a bit.

Also I will be adding Herman ARK-27s soon picked up a BP for them and interested to see how well they sell. Just waiting on some materials.

*EDIT* Also .. also... Ill be adding Level 2 Finder Amps soon got the BP for em. They will be replacing the the level 2 finder amp lights, When I do a crafting run on the real level 2s ill drop the price on the lvl 2 lights quite a bit just to clear em.

Happy Hunting :)

Nice work my friend, when you get those ark-27 I think i found myself a new supplier :) Keep it competitive!

Nice work my friend, when you get those ark-27 I think i found myself a new supplier :) Keep it competitive!

Just added my first Ark-27 to the shelves :)

Also added some Mine force chips: Electric Attack I , Regen III and kinetic attack II

June 8th,2014-

My graphics card decided to die on me :( so restocking will be a problem for the next 4-7 business days :p

Good news is the shop was well stocked as of 2 days ago and who knows may be able to snipe a good deal cause I cant update prices :)

I haven't tried launching the game in safe mode yet but i can barely start the EU launcher without serious artifacting and crashes.

Happy hunting and shopping, DeadlyPeanut :) .... new card is in the mail should be here soon-ish

Last edited:
June 27th,2014-

Did a major readjustment of almost all my prices both up and down.... mostly up honestly missed out on some steals gun prices are creeping up with migration coming and I wasnt around with graphics card problems to update em.

Prices are still good I try and just stay on the line for a good deal vs current auction prices but no going so far to the point where your basically stealing it from me. Why noone bought my GeoTrek AL15 Taurus' when they were 40 ped below auction EACH is beyond me but o well now there ~10 ped below auction.. thats the difference of stealing it and a good deal in my mind....

Anyways good luck on the upcoming migration

On a side note im going to rant a little here to MA... MA fix the damn message system being away for 3 weeks coming back and having 50+ sales only to see amounts and dates by looking in the PED flow center is amazingly annoying. Its been how many months since the new system.... 4...5 I dont even know FIX IT! It makes running a shop into guess work then actually keeping an accurate sales log which most shop keepers want a real accurate sales log.

Take a few hours away from turning the god damn game into a wanna-be childish pokeman battle arena and fix the message system. Ive sent 3 support tickets to you every time you just say.....

"Thank you for contacting us. We'll forward this to our team for their acknowledgement and for further investigation. Thank you for your report. "

Im sure im not the only one complaining because as far as I know this also applies to auction outbids/bids/sales... and just about everyone uses the AH. So just take a few hours away from your Pokeman shenanigans and fix a system that just about everyone uses. [/rant]

July 4th,2014-

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans

Also with migration 2014 here I figured id comprise a list of all my hunting related gear currently available in the shop with there current prices as of today ( prices will change as the market moves ) all values are based on weekly MU

Weapons:

GeoTrek AL15 Taurus (L)- 124.14% (5.5% under MU)
GeoTrek H21 Scrof (L) 110.0% (0.6% under MU)
Breer P4a (L)- 102.89% (1.3% under MU)
Breer M2a (L) 116.95% (3.5% under MU)
Breer M1a (L)- 114.93% (4.1% under MU)
Herman Ark-27 (L)- 117.07% (1.8% under MU)
Herman Asi-21 Arctic (L)- 105.66% (0.8 % under MU)
Mako Fal-1 (L)- 106.80% (7.5% under MU)
Herman Law-5 Desert (L)- 106% No current market data
Herman Asi-7 Arctic (L)- 107.7% No current data
Prosecutor M5 (L)- 110.5% No current data
Jester D-5 (L)- 109.24% (0.8% under MU)
Jester D-4 (L)- 109.65% (2% under MU)

FAPs

Gyro Fap-6 (L) 108.95% (6% under MU)
Gyro Fap-10 (L) 107.31% (1.2% under MU)

Enhancers ( low on stock ill be crafting more in the coming hours/days )

Accuracy II- 279.25% (4% Above MU)
Damage I- 279.25% (11.5% under MU)

Amps

Shear XR40 (L) 111.09% (8.5% under MU)
Shear XR50 (L) 104.86% (2.3% under MU)
Shear XR55 (L) 107.8% (1.8% under MU)
Shear XR70 (L) 110.72% (4.9% under MU)
Rage 5 (L) 116.53% (10.9% under MU)

And assorted TT gear from Ark,Cyrene and Toulan all TT gear is TT+1

Happy Hunting and Good Luck :)

August 10th,2014-

Did a major repricing and restocking of mining amps- Currently I have 4 D-class amps , 1 level 2 amp, 6 level 3 amps and 2 level 4 amps.

Restocked and/or added: Svempa S40s(L), Breer P1a(L), Geotrek Lp470 Manis(L), Herman ARK-27(L), Marcorp Kallous-3(L), MAKO Fal-1(L), Breer M2a(L), Welding Wire, Vehicle RK-5(L)

Repriced most other items.

If there is a crafted item you would like to see added to the shop... Let me know :) via this post or send me a private mail on these forums. I dont have much hands on experience hunting and mining anymore so any information on popular gear from people who actually hunt and mine is very helpful :)

Im mostly limited to crafted gear any looted gear is just stuff I pick up, mostly from soc chat :p. I currently do not have a reliable way to obtain or restock looted items.

Happy Hunting -DeadlyPeanut

Back