PERC's first treasure hunt.

how close do the coords have to be?

You guys must be geniuses because I have no clue what SF is even talking about :eek:

DD
:evilking:

Im following this thread very closely

The guys at PERC dont give anything up easily you know.. ;) This will be a treasure hunt to be remembered.

Of course, Im stumped and waiting for the next clue of course. Something to link the story to the documented evidence. =/ I have a pretty good idea of what's going on as to the letter, etc.

And as someone suggested earlier, my thoughts lead me towards the Citadel as well.. =/ Why? I wont say. ;)

Good luck to everyone!

Dash Smashing said:
Im following this thread very closely

The guys at PERC dont give anything up easily you know.. ;) This will be a treasure hunt to be remembered.

Of course, Im stumped and waiting for the next clue of course. Something to link the story to the documented evidence. =/ I have a pretty good idea of what's going on as to the letter, etc.

And as someone suggested earlier, my thoughts lead me towards the Citadel as well.. =/ Why? I wont say. ;)

Good luck to everyone!

Hehehe. I'm the opposite. I've followed the poem to the last step just can't find the location, but I don't understand the letter at all... maybe thats why I can't figure out the location. I'll get it eventually though. I've been told I'm close... I just don't know how close or in what way... lol. many sleepless nights ahead.

GHILL said:
Hehehe. I'm the opposite. I've followed the poem to the last step just can't find the location, but I don't understand the letter at all... maybe thats why I can't figure out the location. I'll get it eventually though. I've been told I'm close... I just don't know how close or in what way... lol. many sleepless nights ahead.

o_O you must know more PE history than me gavin. BTW, its time to setup your avatar profile, sig, etc. =P

Really.. hmm.. =/ maybe the poem only makes sense ingame..

away from the lord of omegaton (statue at zych)

lucky number, opposite lucky number?

land of light/dark

toward the pool

you got all that?

hmm.. im assuming while writing the quest skyrider died at the place near the 'stone faces' .. so the revival terminal closest to the 'stone faces' will have the barrels.

and you're at the barrels? .. hmmm.. the letter in the barrels. maybe the barrels form a letter? =?

starfinder, was the coords in my PM close / on the right track? :laugh:

who has been the closest?

It wouldent be fair to say who has been closest :D

Some have the right idea of how to follow the clues...

The letter could prove to be the best way to find the location...

Starfinder said:
The letter could prove to be the best way to find the location...

lol, great. The letter is what i struggle with most :(

Cool

This treasure hunt is really nice. Haven't tried it yet, maybe I will, but the important thing is u did something great... When I read these things, my mind goes to Indiana Jones and his crazy adventures. Keep these things coming, and guys, don't give up! Search search search.

I'm seriously stuck....this is frustrating! :confused:

I'm pretty sure of the 'place of anger'...but then again, Omegaton doesn't really embrace it, and I have no idea what SF means by ' know when to follow the light and when to step away'.

Anyone want to give me a general idea of..well...anything?? :(

Last edited:
Ona said:
I'm seriously stuck....this is frustrating! :confused:

I'm pretty sure of the 'place of anger'...but then again, Omegaton doesn't really embrace it, and I have no idea what SF means by ' know when to follow the light and when to step away'.

Anyone want to give me a general idea of..well...anything?? :(

Well, I know the solution of course, and I'd really like to think that I could have sorted it out if I didnt, but it really is a tricky one!

I can say tho, that it does make complete sense, well.... when you know the answer that is :laugh:

Keep hunting guys!

Dirk said:
Well, I know the solution of course, and I'd really like to think that I could have sorted it out if I didnt, but it really is a tricky one!

I can say tho, that it does make complete sense, well.... when you know the answer that is :laugh:

Keep hunting guys!

I don't need you're mocking words! I need HELP!! :laugh:

I can't even figure out the first few lines and I've been reading them over and over and over and over and staring at everything around me.... :eek:

Ona said:
I don't need you're mocking words! I need HELP!! :laugh:

I can't even figure out the first few lines and I've been reading them over and over and over and over and staring at everything around me.... :eek:

same here it sounds so much like zychion with the lord of omegaton and the stone faces but all the coords i sent in are wrong :(

and whats with the unlucky number 13?
half of it makes no sence to me iv even read thrugh the history again.
gone thrugh all the back storys, tryed lining up the back of the letter with TPs outposts and other things and got no where. :confused:

and also what letter in the barrles? is it on the barrle? or in the barrle?

and if its in how so?

Last edited:
Well.. its in the letter/first post... :D
Come on.. it isent that hard.. lol :D

Starfinder said:

not for you :laugh:

Starfinder said:

not for you, your the one that made the thing :tongue3:

Starfinder said:

DAMMIT!!!! This is driving my wife and I Nuts!!!!

Wheeee..its fun tho!!!!

Big Reps StarFinder....:D

jena said:
not for you, your the one that made the thing :tongue3:

i said that first :silly2:

and yeh, rep too starfinder ;)

well, iv ben following the thread... i have everything figured out EXCEPT what iv been hoping someone would slip up and give me a hint on... the BARRELS. i know i could figure it out in-game, but due to tech difficulties, i cant play PE right now....
gaah... thats sad... its had me stumped 3 days, when everything else was obvious the first time i read it... grrrrrrrrrrrrr... :mad:
damn, i wish i could play PE...

GAAAAAAAHHHHHARGGHHHHHH!!!

The clues are too "cryptic"!!! Either Rose and I are overthinking it or its something so damn simple...

Dam you SF!!!!

Wheeee..we love it!!! :D

btw...theres no way a noob would get this one..but then agan,neither has anyone else..bwahahaha!!!!

Darkscorp said:
btw...theres no way a noob would get this one..but then agan,neither has anyone else..bwahahaha!!!!
id hardly call myself a vet, but from what im reading, im far beyond some others...
damn barrels...

Zasz said:
id hardly call myself a vet, but from what im reading, im far beyond some others...
damn barrels...

Barrles bah that bit will be easy im still trying to work out if the lucky number is a TP or South on the map :confused:

well if you assume the unlucky number is 13

then the opposite could be 31, or, if you're thinking of a 360 radius, the 'opposite' would be 193? .. i think. (180'+13')

so from there, either head out on a heading of 31 degrees, or 193 degrees. =)

(i think the first would be much likelier)

Dash Smashing said:
well if you assume the unlucky number is 13

then the opposite could be 31, or, if you're thinking of a 360 radius, the 'opposite' would be 193? .. i think. (180'+13')

so from there, either head out on a heading of 31 degrees, or 193 degrees. =)

(i think the first would be much likelier)

The correct term for the opposite would make 13 = -13

P.S. check you math...180+31=211 degrees and how do you know which way is degree 0?...do you know what direction degree 0 would be?

Last edited:
it wont "hurt" to know a lot about PE.. both history of the universe.. and also about the diffrent places on calypso...

dougkush said:
The correct term for the opposite would make 13 = -13

P.S. check you math...180+31=211 degrees and how do you know which way is degree 0?...do you know what direction degree 0 would be?

sure. it could be -13..

but i said 180+13 = 193 .. my math is pretty sound i think. =/

thinking that if 0' and 180' were e/w. and 90n, 270 south. =P

anyways, as starfinder said. we're on the wrong track. and need to know more PE history.

Im gonna go read perc's history knowledgebase. *grin*

[edit: off-topic .. but Argus, Orth(u)s, and Echidna are all figures in ancient greek mythology, namely myths that involve turning to stone, as well as phoenix' rising from ashes. just .. no numbers. unless its the # of echidnas brood.. but of course, most of the towns in PE are taken from greek mythology..]

Last edited:
Gavin and i have located the barrels some days ago but now we are dead stuck on the last part :laugh:

HOI! Ok, we've gotten into math and decimals and latitude/longitude now. I'm definately out! :laugh: (Not that I ever really had a chance...)

A good treasure hunt though, SF! Maybe the next one won't be so hard?

Ok....My wife and I are baffled....:/

Tho we did manage to get some very good loots running around like crazed chickens..:D

How about a small hint please Starfinder......*whimper*

Back