PERC's first treasure hunt.

Darkscorp said:
Ok....My wife and I are baffled....:/

Tho we did manage to get some very good loots running around like crazed chickens..:D

How about a small hint please Starfinder......*whimper*

yep did you see the loot i got looking for the treasure lol

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

still looking though :D

jena said:
yep did you see the loot i got looking for the treasure lol

still looking though :D

Wow! Gratz!..:D

Looks like you found the treasure :laugh:

don't do that to me gavin!

any time i see a post by you or degynx in this thread I get worried.

Lol Dash. We're stumped. No idea where the barrels are supposed to lead us... so I guess we either need help from a third party and split... or we need another clue/more time

GHILL said:
Lol Dash. We're stumped. No idea where the barrels are supposed to lead us... so I guess we either need help from a third party and split... or we need another clue/more time

It seems alot of people are stumped here. I have half my soc involved in this..(I'm looking for those that have more than 2 brain cells left like I do) and tho I have new fresher outlooks it all boils down to the same thing..

Everyone gets stuck at almost the same point..THE DAMN BARRELS!!!!!!

Arghhh!!!! This is driving me mad I tell you!!! Mad!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!

*goes off looking for some dark corner to sit in*

Darkscorp said:
It seems alot of people are stumped here. I have half my soc involved in this..(I'm looking for those that have more than 2 brain cells left like I do) and tho I have new fresher outlooks it all boils down to the same thing..

Everyone gets stuck at almost the same point..THE DAMN BARRELS!!!!!!

Arghhh!!!! This is driving me mad I tell you!!! Mad!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!

*goes off looking for some dark corner to sit in*

most of ZC are trying and its the same for all of us those damn barrles :(

prehaps the letter holds the clues you need to continue...

Starfinder said:
prehaps the letter holds the clues you need to continue...
thats what you said in game to day and it still dosent help

i've got some experience with staring at the letter.. ;)

starfinder, im wondering if the "reverse" is a direct flip? or perhaps you also made it doubly hard by making it upside down too?

i.e. can we expect just a normal flip to the 'reverse' side?

anyways gavin. ;) I'm willing to buy the location of the barrels for

500 efd.

=)

Think of the letter as a "real" letter... Ie. Its flipped and all of that, as you would if it were a real letter you were to take a picture of the front and back of....

(Only idiots listen to me) ?????????

I didnt say this!!, its at the bottom of Starfinders signature.........................

Last edited:

:banana: :banana: :naughty:

w00t!

Dash at the barrels!

and he found them on his own!!

and they tell him to gO wESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!

now im staring at letter1.jpg trying to make sense of it. ;)

just so im not helping dash more than others.. here a chat log:

[02:27:01] <[SoF]Starfinder> it has to do with numbers all of the time...
[02:27:21] <[SoF]Starfinder> the first letter in the barrels..
[02:27:25] <[SoF]Starfinder> think
[02:27:26] <[SoF]Starfinder> think
[02:27:27] <[SoF]Starfinder> numbers
[02:27:33] <[SoF]Starfinder> first letter
[02:27:34] <DashSmashing> heh. i c. ;)
[02:28:10] <DashSmashing> well

Dash Smashing said:

:banana: :banana: :naughty:

w00t!

Dash at the barrels!

and he found them on his own!!

and they tell him to gO wESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!

now im staring at letter1.jpg trying to make sense of it. ;)

Like i said in eF IRC Dash..you're being way too esoteric...:)

Starfinder said:
//
The lord of Omegaton embraces the place anger.
You must also embrace anger.
Follow the path of anger but never let it overcome you. Control it. Master it.
Know when to follow the light and when to step away.

The lord of Omegaton, The statue at Zychion Citadel. Embraces the place Anger (has arms outstretched towards Fury. Anger=Fury (tnx Darkscorp!))

(actually, he embraces a building, that has "FF" on it, of course FF being short for Fort Fury)

Starfinder said:
People run away from darkness towards the place of light.
Some people have failed, they are now dead. Your step must be swift if you whish to survive.
Never look back. The lucky number is the opposte of the unlucky number.
Hurry away from this place before it consumes you.
Use the lucky number to get away.

In Fort Fury, there is a bunker marked '13'. the bunker opposite the road from it, is bunker '2'.. "USE" the lucky number, to "GET AWAY" .. if you go into the TP, Fort Medusa is 2 slots lower on the list. Or, alternately, do what I did, and just figure out that Medusa turned people to stone. Lots of stone faces.

Starfinder said:
From the ashes into the blazing inferno. Never look. Many people have stone faces.
Run for shelter.
The shelter will tell you where you need to go from here. The first letter in the barrels will show you the only place you can go from here.
//

In Fort Medusa, there's a sheltered roof area, with Barrels underneath, the same barrels I posted earlier in the thread.

Those barrels, might form a number.
"The first letter in the barrels will show you the only place you can go from here."

If you follow the last hint, and study the screenshot I've included, you'll be able to tp and come meet me wherever I am. =)

Expect the second part of the riddle soon enough I suspect

[double edit: just re-read my post from earlier, i said "gOO wESSSST" .. ignore that. its not to be taken seriously]

[edit: oh and btw, there are clues all over this thread.]

I can confirm that dash has arrived at the final place for the first part of the quest.

The second part will be mailed shortly to him....

(Dont let him get too far ahead)

:D

Cheers

*dash waits for his pm*

dont worry everyone. ill give more hints on the first part after ive read the second part. =))

I'm right behind you, Dash. Stay on your toes. ;)

EDIT: Though it was mostly due to your clues. I'm going to be lost on my own. =)

Last edited:
Ah... we used the same way to get to the barrels but we ended up at the Chikara Barrel inside the shelter. And got stumped from there. We used the whole greek mythology thing to get there too. We just had the wrong barrels... we were close though ;P

Does that mean that the barrels are the first finishing location?

No, the barrels point to the finishing location.

GHILL said:
Ah... we used the same way to get to the barrels but we ended up at the Chikara Barrel inside the shelter. And got stumped from there. We used the whole greek mythology thing to get there too. We just had the wrong barrels... we were close though ;P

yeah those two barrels messed me up too.. one of them says "TT" so i was thinking .. hmm.. first letter in the barrels, is T.. so I either goto Troy, or Tethys..

But alas, no, its the barrels I've indicated in the screenshot. =)

[answer is closer than you think]

how close is close?

Me and 2 soc mates were looking at the barrles all night tryed loads of places we thought might be right tryed numbers letters and nothing all the corrds were wrong :( :( :(

At first I thought that the barrels made a Two or a Three

So I was stuck with Troy, Tethys *again* (see before re: the tt barrel)

but I was on the wrong track.

[edit]

the only thing i could come up with was that there are Eight barrels, E being the first letter, E is in East ,so go east but there isnt really anything there,
i take that is absolute rubbish?

:D Beware, we are right on your tail Dash!!

Just got confirmation that the second part of the quest will be sent to me soon :D

As I said.

the clues are *everywhere* in this thread. about.. once or twice per page. =)

if my clues helped you, gimme rep! and give starfinder rep for hosting such a great event!

Back