Pirate Exploit Exposed (video)

I think Ma doesn't bother banning for the most part, because the bug is really their fault. In general I think they reserve banning for clearly illegal behavior which is no fault of mindark, like trust scams, credit card fraud, etc... MA wants to hang onto as many players as they can, so I doubt they will ever get super tough on bug exploiters. That being said, I think it damages the opinion many have of the game. Just like in RL, those that play by the rules feel taken advantage of, so they just stop participating or decide whats good for the goose is good for the gander, so I say since there is clearly no ban for using exploits the only solution is for everyone to use it, thus making the game fair..

WTF?! U should be baned... How many exploits do u use?!

its only a time quest, and he will get a ban. Remember MA is in summer holiday. And maybe more ppl should report such exploits !

Lol, Chances and Stagger, you ain't helping it at all with that attitude :laugh:

I mean you're so full of yourselves that can't see the situation properly. Exactly because Stagger knew about it, that's precisely why it's a friggin' exploit.

And if you have a problem with Normandie, its crew or its owner or whatever, take it to chat ffs. I don't see how abuse is tolerable for any possible reason.

P.S.: some of us depo from our salaries, not from parents' wallet, that might be an explanation why we're touchy with everything regarding money..

Possable way to get answer for bug issue

Ask our local Ninja glitcher he knows all about flying improper vehicles in space and landing on asteroids and walking around in space just google him on you tube he has videos doing ALL these things. I am sure he can tell you how its done IF he will

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
and the story continues.

And whats wrong with my attitude?
a mob shouts ban stagger.. i did nothing wrong.. good thing we have the law.
this is all very laughable for me incase you all haven't noticed yet.

Not that i care what anyone thinks of me :)

Last edited:
Ask our local Ninja glitcher he knows all about flying improper vehicles in space and landing on asteroids and walking around in space just google him on you tube he has videos doing ALL these things. I am sure he can tell you how its done IF he will

Another point to be made.... Oberon's been openly exploiting these glitches since space came out... MindArk hasn't banned him. Why can Oberon use it and not Stagger? Because Stagger is using it against a space ship? The purpose of the exploit shouldn't be the issue... the ACT of using the exploit should be the issue.

Menace

Lol, Chances and Stagger, you ain't helping it at all with that attitude :laugh:

And that's the best statement to be said in this thread.

Folks we need to calm down with all the "ban him" calls. (I've already modded out some direct insults, etc.) Stagger says he's reported this bug long ago, and also claims he doesn't intentionally use it. It was just bad timing. We must let MA do their own research into this and for them to judge what actions, if any, are needed.

However Stagger, here is where you are in the wrong: Let's say you're in a PVP encounter and through no intent of your own, find yourself in god-mode. Do you:
  • Say "Cool!" and fight on knowing you're a guarenteed winner, or
  • Say "Ooops, I'm glitched. 1 sec." and relog or otherwise try to fix the bug, so you can have a nice, fun, fair fight?

You won't reply to this. Your action on that video shows what your answer was (and will likely be every time). And that is why folks are mad at you and will try to push for your ban. (For the record, notice I have never made that call. Only asked MA to research.)

Honor is a coin, of which you may need to invest more in.

Another point to be made.... Oberon's been openly exploiting these glitches since space came out... MindArk hasn't banned him. Why can Oberon use it and not Stagger? Because Stagger is using it against a space ship? The purpose of the exploit shouldn't be the issue... the ACT of using the exploit should be the issue.

I disagree. When glitches are used for fun (remember the butt sliding?) it's fine. But yes, when used for financial exploitation, then the line has been crossed. I am a firm beleiver of intent over item being the deciding factor.

If MA does not fix this ASAP, and knowing their track record they probably wont, here's an equalizer solution:

Teach EVERY Mothership passenger how to run about in space. Then if the MS blows up, we can watch each and every one of the passengers run back to the MS and start repairing it again. ;)

PM me the method! :D

That is unlikely, as they're probably using a modded client to trigger these "glitches" on demand.
This is all possible because EU doesn't have a guardian.exe type system to watch over the game client and monitor that no alterations are being done to it.

I will tell you for 1000 peds, plz add me ingame and we can meet somewhere ;)

Yea right, and i have a lot on the Moon i'd like to sell for 10k ped >:p

If memory serves me correctly, when the cyclops depths instance came out there was a bug/exploit reported on it as well. Now, not top ge off topic, but everyone posted on the forums and eventually MA said this is an exploit, we will watch the area and you will be banned for using it. I dont do space alot, but if this is an exploit, then MA needs to do the same thing and come out with a statment condoning or condeming it. MA even put the notice on the log in screen if i recall correctly, so MA get off your arse and answer so all the forum arguing can stop.

P.S.: some of us depo from our salaries, not from parents' wallet, that might be an explanation why we're touchy with everything regarding money..

P.S.: I dont depo - I put in $200 over 2 years ago and I play using money people like you deposit - so .... go on and get back back to work, I need a fancy new hat... im thinking a tophat? :scratch2:

oh yes yes... we use client hacks, THATS IT! :D
In fact ill do some live streaming with my hack client open also so you can all see the marvelous programming skills and GUI design our resident exploiter come up with :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BTW mummy wont lend me any more money for the game, she already bought me some transformers and lego for Xmas and said I have to wait ! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
[*]and it forbids to use bugs "for own benefit" - and he knows it's hard to show what's the benefit from defying the mothership, dancing around it and shooting it with a tiny gun.

Repairing quadwing in a battle in lootable pvp space is something that gives you an advantage though - we normal players have the experience that getting shot down means having to fly back from space station.

Shooting with a peagun at a mothership might be a move to distract the defenders, it might make a person at a turret shoot at the "spacewalker" instead of at an attacking ship, and if a battle is even a last 50dmg hit at right spot might be the shot that killed the ship. And who says the one with a peashooter won't attack ships that the defenders might launch? Dowining a quadwing is like 10 clean hits with plasma rifle, not impossible if the quad driver doesn't know where fire came from. And if attacker can't be killed.

If this isn't an exploit, then I want to know to how to do accomplish this ie leave quadwing quickly and easily (without ugly relogs) and be able to use my tools that can't be used inside it.

Someone running around in space by for himself with no one else around, fine.
But someone running around in space, shooting and repairing outside quad in a battle in lootable pvp is less ok - most of us who have been shot down in space knows what should happen (unless you have a rescue ship next to you - you can't move or equip stuff until arrived at space station).

I could add, if I could repair my quad mid-space and fly on after being shot down without having to fly from space station, it would reduce a lot of frustration with space travelling, regardless if I lost something or not.

Last edited:
BTW mummy wont lend me any more money for the game, she already bought me some transformers and lego for Xmas and said I have to wait ! :mad::mad::mad:

Stagger and Chances, you can laugh all you want, SC written, I think you will have problems
Your foolish bravado makes me laugh :laugh:
And you both look like in 25 years, in sum your both ages ;)
You came from EVE Online? There a lot ppl like you
What do you do now - it's trolling. This is understandable, but it will not protect you when the written SC would be too much and you will be banned.

Last edited:
Stagger and Chances, you can laugh all you want, SC written, I think you will have problems
What do you do now - it's trolling. This is understandable, but it will not protect you when the written SC would be too much and you will be banned.

Wrote SC too, because it is unacceptable,

Pirates exploit vs. Normandie because of your attitude John.... the quoted post is a perfect example of that. I learned a LONG time ago... you cant get cocky all over the forums and NOT expect to get fucked with. If you weren't such a mouthpiece they wouldn't be bothering with you.

"Oh Mandie's so great... Oh look how much money I spent on her SI... Oh look how awesome we are....."
Oh... look how short your gun range is! now your customers may suffer long waits because of your cocky-ness.

Menace

BS flag, 10 yard penalty for "unnecessary h8n"

The pirates harass us all in space, I think about the only mother ship not fucked with is dreadnaught.

If this wasnt a exploit, we could all go equip whichever eco or other weapon + Armour + plates + skill boosters + fap and hunt spacemob without Ship decay. But that would also qualify as hunting exploit which is a defo perma ban i guess. Ouch Stagger ^^ Bye bye UL Quad i guess buddy......

Last edited:

Menace

oberon is known glitcher but i rly dont know if he uses them to benefit.. only to entertain himself and others.. (atleast what ive seen him doing)

12 and a half years old yeh ?
Considering I started playing this game in 2005 that would have made me about 4 when I started playing the game :yup:

SC written about what ?? LOL

Think your replies through a little more please :ahh:

BS flag, 10 yard penalty for "unnecessary h8n"

The pirates harass us all in space, I think about the only mother ship not fucked with is dreadnaught.

Not true, I have alot of friends in space!
JBK crew is KOS ofc tho :)

I treat people on the forums here just as I would like to be treated.
If you talk to me with respect I will give it back 100%

Lets get one thing straight here - I didn't come on here to backup Stagger - he is a big enough to know what he is doing.
I did come on here to get the facts straight. I'm quite sick and tired of people accusing me of using exploits, aim, speed hacking. This is considered slander and harassment :yup:

You all (most of you) think your gods gift to Entropia but in reality you aint shit :wtg:

The dreadnought doesn't get harassed in space because quads will spawn out the back and kill anyone who tries (instead of RUNNING to the forums and having a sooky la la about it to the community).

Hats off to the Dreadnought !
For a truly reliable and uninterrupted warp flight service !

oberon is known glitcher but i rly dont know if he uses them to benefit.. only to entertain himself and others.. (atleast what ive seen him doing)

Oberon will very VERY rarely reveal any of his methods and i respect him for that. I was a student of his for over two years, and even then it was a push for him to reveal outright how a certain glitches were done. Having said that, he ONLY ever glitches in a not for profit way and has NEVER EVER in all the two years my char was his student glitched for profit. MA knows he explores the code in a non exploitative manner and they keep a very close eye on him. Yes he has been banned and warned several time over, but not for profiteering, mainly mobs trains and such....

12 and a half years old yeh ?
Considering I started playing this game in 2005 that would have made me about 4 when I started playing the game :yup:
No matter when you start playing, just the way you react to the words, as they perceive, and what you write in response suggests that you are not out of the children's age. Your answers about bans for me in space, about the children's LEGO (And your answer quoted now) - give reason to believe it. I know (unfortunately) a lot ppl like you, because I played Eve for 5 years. Because of the large number of children and trolls I do not play EVE now.
I would not like to see EU would be the same as EVE, and I hope that MA does not want that, too.
Pirates in space, necessary of course, but not like you, not trolls, and not children.

Oberon will very VERY rarely reveal any of his methods and i respect him for that. I was a student of his for over two years, and even then it was a push for him to reveal outright how a certain glitches were done. Having said that, he ONLY ever glitches in a not for profit way and has NEVER EVER in all the two years my char was his student glitched for profit. MA knows he explores the code in a non exploitative manner and they keep a very close eye on him. Yes he has been banned and warned several time over, but not for profiteering, mainly mobs trains and such....

He finds bugs and reports them. He just plays with them for fun as well until MA fixes them. Often those fixes mean he loses things he leaves in world like his sky building that he does. He loses peds doing it and only gain is the enjoyment of sharing his beautiful creations with other players freely.

because I played Eve for 5 years. Because of the large number of children and trolls I do not play EVE now.

EVE hey ?? LOLZ sorry I never played it, too boring for me and hey, if you want to call me a child I will take that as a derogatory comment and I will reply on the same level.

Your the one who accused me of hacking to start with.

"1. If MA give a ban to Stagger and (maybe) other ppl (Chances) from NV, it will be great and job of this thread will be done."

You even admit that the purpose of this thread is to ban Stagger and Myself.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
He finds bugs and reports them. He just plays with them for fun as well until MA fixes them. Often those fixes mean he loses things he leaves in world like his sky building that he does. He loses peds doing it and only gain is the enjoyment of sharing his beautiful creations with other players freely.

LOL. If u found bug and reported it, u CAN NOT use it, like everyone else cant. Dont be silly.

LOL. If u found bug and reported it, u CAN NOT use it, like everyone else cant. Dont be silly.

There are bugs that we all use all the time. You can't be banned for the revive bug where you are falling into the ground. It happens to you every time you revive. Only way to not use it is to not die until they fix it.:silly2:

There are bugs that we all use all the time. You can't be banned for the revive bug where you are falling into the ground. It happens to you every time you revive. Only way to not use it is to not die until they fix it.:silly2:

Are u kidding me? Stager do it to get unfair advantage. So far i know he get that by entering avatar recreation. So it is way far from yours sample.

Cerberis

Hey did you figure out how I "disappeared" yet after the bone heist ? :)

Are u kidding me? Stager do it to get unfair advantage. So far i know he get that by entering avatar recreation. So it is way far from yours sample.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
i love seeing forum rumors take form and shape then turn into some sort of socially accepted reality.
While your at it, i also have a bug that i use, when i login after going through the avatar recreation every time
i have a pedcard recreation setting. meaning every time i login i can set the number of peds i wish to use that day in my card. Therefore making my spends in space limitless.
oh i can also choose to colour my pedcard pink magenta or turquoise .. dont ask me why.

omg all these bugs and exploits .. how does staggy do that?? :yup::yup::yup:

OMG just thought of something which kinda ruins all of your dreams - shatters is a better word...

IF Stagger was triggering this "exploit" (MA bug which happens rarely from my understanding)... Then why did he not keep doing this over and over during our planned bi-weekly hold up of the Normandie?!?! :eyecrazy:

Ive been watching the |video from our side| purely for the soundtrack - although the last 20 mins is good fun to watch, where they try in vein to spawn fighters out the back to distract us / draw us into range (fail).

Dont give me the "oh he didnt do it again cause we were recording" bullshit.
He obviously didnt care you were recording - period.
If you all could have heard our TS chatter, you would be convinced, like I'am, that this was a one in a million chance AND YOU WOULD HAVE ALL DONE THE SAME THING !!!! :D :D :D

09f9f0fb5d43edb0200b8cbe705af08c.jpg

If you all could have heard our TS chatter, you would be convinced, like I'am, that this was a one in a million chance AND YOU WOULD HAVE ALL DONE THE SAME THING !!!! :D :D :D

So lets hear it ;)

Back