News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.2.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2023-04-04

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• The prices of many existing items in the Mayhem Vendor have been adjusted. Restocking of some items in the vendor will be done at random intervals during the Easter Mayhem event.

Originally Posted Here

Called it :D Well will be interesting

Last edited:
2023-04-04

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• The prices of many existing items in the Mayhem Vendor have been adjusted. Restocking of some items in the vendor will be done at random intervals during the Easter Mayhem event.

Originally Posted Here

Fair enough on the price adjustments. But random intervals! That's just torture 😅

Hmmmm..the lack of presentable items increases the urgency and price.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
I'm not much of a complainer, but what happened here is disgusting. If this is your way on how to punish botting, then you have failed horribly.
People who save up tokens over couple of years (lets call them average non bot players) got punished again by price increase. 10k regular and 1 rare token price increase will not affect those, who can get 50k tokens per mayhem, that is just minor setback for them. It's average players who do ~15k tokens who gets punished.

My mayhem motivation was never so low...

I'm not much of a complainer, but what happened here is disgusting. If this is your way on how to punish botting, then you have failed horribly.
People who save up tokens over couple of years (lets call them average non bot players) got punished again by price increase. 10k regular and 1 rare token price increase will not affect those, who can get 50k tokens per mayhem, that is just minor setback for them. It's average players who do ~15k tokens who gets punished.

My mayhem motivation was never so low...
Absolutely, seriously considering abandoning this multi year project, cutting my losses and getting out for good.

i need inside info!!

Guess we will see what’s coming. Restocking same stuff to lower prices.

This might give people from every timezone a fair-ish chance. Sucks that I have to force my girlfriend to camp the vendor with her account while I grind mayhem.

To be fair, if they filled the mayhem today all the good stuff would have been gone already. There were atleast 20 people there with plenty of tokens after servers came back up.

No idea what would actually be the best solution, atleast MA is trying something! :)

This might give people from every timezone a fair-ish chance. Sucks that I have to force my girlfriend to camp the vendor with her account while I grind mayhem.

To be fair, if they filled the mayhem today all the good stuff would have been gone already. There were atleast 20 people there with plenty of tokens after servers came back up.

No idea what would actually be the best solution, atleast MA is trying something! :)
Unlimited restock with every pull that item price goes up by X% :D

I welcome this change. It shows mindark is trying.

Absolutely, seriously considering abandoning this multi year project, cutting my losses and getting out for good.
I did....lasted 4months? 🤣

Also never looted a rare, but that way I don't have to think much about what I'd do if I did :p.
From an objective point of view I'm not keen on the system in place anyway - it even helps to keep me out of mayhems.
How to lose custom even amongst people already 'in the shop' ...
Still following developments, though, as it plays a part in the overall scheme of things, as they say.

I guess something like this was necessary to cap item inflow, but can't lie about being disappointed

Shooting mobs require no effort by most bots. Opening boxes does at least require some effort.
Hold spacebar for boxes...

You must shoot mobs in mayhem to loot one or open boxes if you are that lazy.
Any idea of ratio? Like 50k boxes 1rare? If so i am half way true 🤣🤣🤣

This probably a noob question.. but are all the mayhem vendors connected as far as stock goes? Or each one is seperate from one another

Back