News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.2.1

They could also add new items. Level 100 is not what it used to be. Ubers are in the 4-500’s now. 100 is not even mid level anymore it seems.

Level 100 is still a high level for the "average" player.
Ok we have seen Yasuki reached lvl 200 in less than 1 year, but his online time of 1 year is 6+ year for an above average active player.

Sure, new and stronger items will always coming, modnano 1,5 years old now, maybe during twen we will see something new to take the throne.

well.--- LP120 traded at 80k ish ... now it can be even lower with new discount
at such price counting looter effect it is like a modmerc with higher DPP...
i just need to add 30 level.....
and OMG now a sb90 is just asw cheap as a decay sword and no one pulls... it is become a 60k or less item.... and has same power as a BP70.
i find these variations amazing for who has not the "efficiency disease"....
remember that there is people paying for a 1850, for a xtlc and for a swine... those items are way way better....

well.--- LP120 traded at 80k ish ... now it can be even lower with new discount
at such price counting looter effect it is like a modmerc with higher DPP...
i just need to add 30 level.....
and OMG now a sb90 is just asw cheap as a decay sword and no one pulls...

The "poor" items are still gated by a crappy rare token lottery system. I am under the impression that if there was no crappy rare token lottery system, but instead a higher normal token price all items would likely have been pulled by now.

The thing is, if you get one rare token you are just 1-3 rare tokens away from being able to pull something significantly (albeit somewhat subjectively) better. It makes sense in every way to not buy these "lower quality" weapons because you are just 1 stroke of "luck" away from being able to pull either a better item, or, if you are planning on pulling to sell, a higher value item for your tokens.

I guess this is what is the "mayhem game" though.

The "poor" items are still gated by a crappy rare token lottery system. I am under the impression that if there was no crappy rare token lottery system, but instead a higher normal token price all items would likely have been pulled by now.

The thing is, if you get one rare token you are just 1-3 rare tokens away from being able to pull something significantly (albeit somewhat subjectively) better. It makes sense in every way to not buy these "lower quality" weapons because you are just 1 stroke of "luck" away from being able to pull either a better item, or, if you are planning on pulling to sell, a higher value item for your tokens.

I guess this is what is the "mayhem game" though.
this a a psichological effect i did nto count....
in RL i purchased an Opel Corsa, then upgraded to an Astra then purchased a B-class ...improvement and mobility helped me to work more, gain more.
i used a banana armor, then mod viceroy then......who knows.. better defense, better stats, imporovements
the pistoleer path ewe41, 1010e then a 2870 then a MM... each was more powerful... next is ? BP70, lp100 bp110 lp120 bp130 the one i can afford or pull
same idea to me, i can have a leol dagger,m then a fire, then a dehera, then a sb90, twen, maybe

so i see an upgrade today more desirable than a "perfectitem" in the far future... but your is a logic explanation, TY

Efficiency is not a disease it's a fact
Tell that to the many people running 80%+ eff and still suffering sub 95% returns after everything done right and people still running 1.0 60% eff gaining higher overall 😂 alll aboard the eff hype train

Tell that to the many people running 80%+ eff and still suffering sub 95% returns after everything done right and people still running 1.0 60% eff gaining higher overall 😂 alll aboard the eff hype train
Well let me know when you selling your high efficiency weapon cheaper than those loot 1.0 guns

I just believe what officials said
Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%.

Well let me know when you selling your high efficiency weapon cheaper than those loot 1.0 guns

I just believe what officials said
Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%.

I mean to be fair, they don't say how it affects it. Perhaps having a prime number in efficiency increases your loot by 7%.

Sorry, I guess I have been infected by the "make all sorts of wild assumptions and claim them as facts"-flu

Also I think people still widely underestimate how many data points you might need to get a decently accurate figure for this.

Mindark ALMOST has it right FINALLY!

Best items have very high rare token cost (4 rare tokens+ although I feel mod nano should be 5-6)
Bulk token amounts seem about right (The previous issue was the rare cost was too low)
Adding a few items randomly and consistently so the vendor isn't out of stock but also isn't "restocked" then drained for multiple mayhems

This is a winning formula as players will grind harder!

The only issue still to be addressed is the items no one wants. As someone already pointed out this could likely be fixed by simply not requiring a rare token at all for those items.
Additionally we could see new items added...example...why can we not get a FULL set of Mayhem Armor?

Seems like this whole thing is finally on the right path! Gz to everyone who got a pull already!

Back