Please Help - I Need To Find Djuba Oberon Boa

EMW IS cool ;)

I agree ;) I just hofed on combusters... and right after he hofed too ... a sign from Lootius :D I can't ask for more now! Im feel very humble :silly2:

I agree ;) I just hofed on combusters... and right after he hofed too ... a sign from Lootius :D I can't ask for more now! Im feel very humble :silly2:

Gratz :)

Dont we all love happy endings :)

...if Raj was the "man of the day"...yesterday...EMW sure do aspire to that position today...not what one would expect from a "banned" guy ey? ;)

Cool thing you did mate...

i am really glad to see that everything is fine now :yay:
like that kid i also started with this game when i was like 12 or 13 :)
but i am a free player and i knew what i did ;)
and my parents wont let me deposite. :rolleyes:

now i am 16 and still like this game :yay:
my parents still wont let me deposite but i still have fun as a free player. :wtg:

i am really glad to see that everything is fine now :yay:
like that kid i also started with this game when i was like 12 or 13 :)
but i am a free player and i knew what i did ;)
and my parents wont let me deposite. :rolleyes:

now i am 16 and still like this game :yay:
my parents still wont let me deposite but i still have fun as a free player. :wtg:

Turns out that 12 year old "kid" with his "father" was in fact a scammer that created a new avatar after reading this thread, with a similar name to the one that had put up the auction...

But justice - and good friends - prevailed :)

i think hes haveing you on this all sounds abit suss with his father and all hell come back with a new avi and a fat ped card

Ok, who is EMW, so i can rep him?

There is no father, there is no kid.

Someone saw this thread, and figured they could make another avatar and pretend to be the auction placer. The real Oberon (other than the Real Oberon) is still to be found.

Whether or not they are the same people is a different question.

I know ;D I ment that with whoever it is she talks to. Just using the name of the *players* that the scammer gave to them.

So I got lost half way through this thread,
It looks like your on a rollercoaster ride :D

Did you get your money back Lykke ?
Or does the search continue ?

So I got lost half way through this thread,
It looks like your on a rollercoaster ride :D

Did you get your money back Lykke ?
Or does the search continue ?

Yes, but from an unexpected source :) EMW outbid me in the auction .. The scammers account was locked ( and i hope also other accounts from same ip :( ). The guy from auction is still not found and didnt contact me either.

Yes, but from an unexpected source :) EMW outbid me in the auction .. The scammers account was locked ( and i hope also other accounts from same ip :( ). The guy from auction is still not found and didnt contact me either.

Ah good to hear :)

+rep EMW.

Nice to hear you get your money back.
EMW certainly is a nice person, i remember him making a wormhole from swamp camp to Nea's place. It saved me a 1 hour - long journey ;)

btw, why did he get himself banned from Entropia Forum? :confused:
argument with moderators i believe.. <difference in opinions are everywhere>

Nice to hear you get your money back.
EMW certainly is a nice person, i remember him making a wormhole from swamp camp to Nea's place. It saved me a 1 hour - long journey ;)

btw, why did he get himself banned from Entropia Forum? :confused:
argument with moderators i believe.. <difference in opinions are everywhere>

Ty Raj :) I heard wormholes are pretty fun? Or does it work like a tp?

Anyway, it was his own decission - and therefor only him to ask ;) No conspiracies around that here, please lol

EMW certainly is a nice person, I remember him making a wormhole from swamp camp to Nea's place. It saved me a 1 hour - long journey ;)
He is :)
I was on the receiving end of one of his wormholes to Nea's when all of a sudden it started raining noobs! :laugh:
I know that some people don't get his sense of humour and his banter, but actions do speak louder than words.
Ty Raj :) I heard wormholes are pretty fun? Or does it work like a tp?
You run in one end and fall out of the other ;)

Ah, now i know whe EMW is.. thanks maximus!

I'm utterly GOB-smacked :eek:!! But also great news to hear somebody outbid u :D. Glad it all worked out in the end Lykke. Hopefully I won't bump into you at twins again asking if anyone knows so and so...:laugh:. But this community ROCKS! I wonder if someone will come to my rescue and bail me out like that :scratch2:. I think so :ahh:.

I'm utterly GOB-smacked :eek:!! But also great news to hear somebody outbid u :D. Glad it all worked out in the end Lykke. Hopefully I won't bump into you at twins again asking if anyone knows so and so...:laugh:. But this community ROCKS! I wonder if someone will come to my rescue and bail me out like that :scratch2:. I think so :ahh:.

Yes! This community definitely rocks! And when we sit there whining over this and that we should remember exactly that! There's a great reason to why players who quit, come back to game. And I believe this is it! Playing other games for years, and I never experienced the same any other places. Might just be me though ;) But it's a treassure!

Good to see you got your money back Lykke, seem it was an expansive lessen that turned out to be a lot less expansive.

And of course thanx to EMW for helping out Lykke, you rock man !!!!!

Not posted on here for ages - don't know much about EMW but thats a fantastic gesture :)

have u found the real Djuba Oberon Boa yet?

good to know u got the PED back, but i m guessing we will never get to see this guy again?

good to know u got the PED back, but i m guessing we will never get to see this guy again?

Djuba Oberon Boa hasn't done anything wrong. He was simply lucky that Lykke overbid his lyst.

We can't tell for sure if he doesn't want to be found or if he doesn't know Lykke was looking for him. Ether way he got a big bonus.

Djuba Oberon Boa hasn't done anything wrong. He was simply lucky that Lykke overbid his lyst.

We can't tell for sure if he doesn't want to be found or if he doesn't know Lykke was looking for him. Ether way he got a big bonus.

Djuba Oberon Boa hasn't done anything wrong

erm i wouldnt go as far as to say that, I think he is at best some chancer that hoped someone would make this mistake!

Back