Price Check on Adj Fap !

Samuel Robet

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Samuel Sam Robet
So i have been contimplating an adjusted fap for my paramedic service! After lots of savings of tips + some money set aside for a big depo ... Id like to purchase one. But I don't know what I should be paying...

Can the community help me out with a pricecheck for an adjusted fap please =)

Around 22-27k PED atm, also depends on tier a bit :)

I know I gave u an offer dan, but it was prob just way 2 low =) I just would like people's thoughts so I can give better offers... trust me i plan on giving u a better one as well. Its just a ton of money. Im sure many can relate to that !

Why does it depend on tiers? Thats a big jump per tier...

You didn't read through the topic I linked? Basically... it takes time to Tier a UL FAP if you have ever owned one you will know :)

~Danimal

You didn't read through the topic I linked? Basically... it takes time to Tier a UL FAP if you have ever owned one you will know :)

~Danimal

gotcha, and sorry I just read the first couple posts of the linky, No offense meant

I also don't own an uber fap.. but I do own a UL fap .. t15 =) from 0.0 to 2.7 ... in 1 year

whats todays value on
  • Tier 1
  • Tier 2
  • Tier 3
  • Tier 4
?

Instead of starting another thread, I looked back to see if there was a recent one I could bump. This one seems to have some recent info and a link to another thread from around the same time frame with a lot of comments, so instead of starting yet another Adj Fap thread, I'll just bump this one.

I've seen several Adj Fap Sale threads recently, last April I saw a T3 go for 6 days on auction, and then sold at the bid price of 20k. I've discussed this and people have replied, and I paraphrase, "That seller was desperate and let it go below market!" Well, if that was the case, then why didn't anyone else bid, or take BO for that matter? I've seen people comment in the past when they were selling for 30k and people were talking about upper 20's, and they said, "If it gets that low, I will buy an extra one!" Well, if so many people are in the market for cheap Adj Faps, then how is it possible that this T3 one that was so below market that NOBODY else even bothered to bid? Which is unusual. Usually we see people protecting each others downside buying their own stuff with alts or their buddies stuff to make the price go up :laugh: I can only think that most people don't think it was really under priced given all the other options available and let it go for that.

I think this auction data and graph over time is pretty interesting, but like a lot of things it doesn't show private sales.

No question that I'm in the market for one, have been for some time, but the price hasn't matched the utility imo and I don't want to overpay. I was pretty active a couple years ago and was looking at Adj Faps at the time made the decision that the price was still high for what you get, and just decided to buy an imp fap instead, I can say with conviction that Imp Faps rock! I got it for a decent price so I was happy. So it's not like I don't have the money to buy anything or never buy anything in here. I've seen comments from people, "oh he just comments in sales threads and never buys", well that probably just sour grapes from people loosing money because they paid too much at the time and watched the price go down, I can understand how they feel, that's why I don't want to end up feeling the same thing. I made a thread about the trend of high end items 2010, and what happened is exactly what people said would happen so its not like it was a surprise. Anyway I got involved in other things irl and sold the imp fap after having fun for a while.

So, now after a few years I'm back playing around again and think something like the Adj Fap suits my slower play style now. I see we have more planets online, lots of other competitive offerings, lots of event rewards and a seemingly overall trend of lower prices for, what used to be, "uber" UL items like this. But, I don't see a lot more people and activity, it doesn't appear to be a lot of demand from a lot of new people, just the same folks I've seen for years trading back and forth. So, I thought I would check out the Adj Fap again. Judging by the trend, I'm wondering if they still have a way to go to the downside, or have prices stabilized? I'm glad prices are down, I think its good for the economy overall, the lower the prices the more people can afford to play at higher levels, the more volume and turnover, I've said that prices are going too high since 2006 when prices really started ramping up and turning people off, me included.

Anyway, I see a Tier 2.2 on Auction today with a SB of +24k and BO of +26k. I personally think this is high and doubt it will sell for that amount based on all the above, but I could be wrong, which is why I'm bringing this back up.

I understand there's a difference between price and value, so it would be interesting to see people compare and contrast what they think the current value is against other options, in this current economy, and therefore come to some sense of what price should be for this summer, I'm interested in anything under 20k, the further under 20k it goes, the more I'm interested :)

Instead of starting another thread, I looked back to see if there was a recent one I could bump. This one seems to have some recent info and a link to another thread from around the same time frame with a lot of comments, so instead of starting yet another Adj Fap thread, I'll just bump this one.

I've seen several Adj Fap Sale threads recently, last April I saw a T3 go for 6 days on auction, and then sold at the bid price of 20k. I've discussed this and people have replied, and I paraphrase, "That seller was desperate and let it go below market!" Well, if that was the case, then why didn't anyone else bid, or take BO for that matter? I've seen people comment in the past when they were selling for 30k and people were talking about upper 20's, and they said, "If it gets that low, I will buy an extra one!" Well, if so many people are in the market for cheap Adj Faps, then how is it possible that this T3 one that was so below market that NOBODY else even bothered to bid? Which is unusual. Usually we see people protecting each others downside buying their own stuff with alts or their buddies stuff to make the price go up :laugh: I can only think that most people don't think it was really under priced given all the other options available and let it go for that.

I think this auction data and graph over time is pretty interesting, but like a lot of things it doesn't show private sales.

No question that I'm in the market for one, have been for some time, but the price hasn't matched the utility imo and I don't want to overpay. I was pretty active a couple years ago and was looking at Adj Faps at the time made the decision that the price was still high for what you get, and just decided to buy an imp fap instead, I can say with conviction that Imp Faps rock! I got it for a decent price so I was happy. So it's not like I don't have the money to buy anything or never buy anything in here. I've seen comments from people, "oh he just comments in sales threads and never buys", well that probably just sour grapes from people loosing money because they paid too much at the time and watched the price go down, I can understand how they feel, that's why I don't want to end up feeling the same thing. I made a thread about the trend of high end items 2010, and what happened is exactly what people said would happen so its not like it was a surprise. Anyway I got involved in other things irl and sold the imp fap after having fun for a while.

So, now after a few years I'm back playing around again and think something like the Adj Fap suits my slower play style now. I see we have more planets online, lots of other competitive offerings, lots of event rewards and a seemingly overall trend of lower prices for, what used to be, "uber" UL items like this. But, I don't see a lot more people and activity, it doesn't appear to be a lot of demand from a lot of new people, just the same folks I've seen for years trading back and forth. So, I thought I would check out the Adj Fap again. Judging by the trend, I'm wondering if they still have a way to go to the downside, or have prices stabilized? I'm glad prices are down, I think its good for the economy overall, the lower the prices the more people can afford to play at higher levels, the more volume and turnover, I've said that prices are going too high since 2006 when prices really started ramping up and turning people off, me included.

Anyway, I see a Tier 2.2 on Auction today with a SB of +24k and BO of +26k. I personally think this is high and doubt it will sell for that amount based on all the above, but I could be wrong, which is why I'm bringing this back up.

I understand there's a difference between price and value, so it would be interesting to see people compare and contrast what they think the current value is against other options, in this current economy, and therefore come to some sense of what price should be for this summer, I'm interested in anything under 20k, the further under 20k it goes, the more I'm interested :)

The auction data is obsolete as in old and reflects 1-2 sale which happened during the low periods. I have sold 3 adj fap (not mine) in last 1-2 month for tier 2 around 23k peds and tier 3 around 24k peds.

The auction data is obsolete as in old and reflects 1-2 sale which happened during the low periods. I have sold 3 adj fap (not mine) in last 1-2 month for tier 2 around 23k peds and tier 3 around 24k peds.

Nice post quote there :laugh:

I guess we need to define what "old" means. What you see as "old" "obsolete" "during the low period" I see as a data trend over time, since that's the only public data I have. I don't have the benefit of seeing your personal sales. Anyway, you write "old data", but the data in that link is fairly recent with 2013 sales and I see auction data in game that shows a t1 sold in jan 2013 for 23k, and a t3 sold in what I am pretty sure was Apr (for some reason the graph isn't displaying in game for that one) for 20k.

So, are we out of the "low period" now? Have Adj Fap prices dropped from 40k in 2009 and bottomed at 20k in April of 2013 and its all up from here? If so, what's driving that increased demand? I've seen people state that its nice eco to have, but for people that have been around a long time it doesn't fit their hp or playstyle because the heal isn't enough or its too slow of a heal, so if those people wanted one they would have it already, or they have moved on to better options by now in many cases. I look around and I don't see a lot of new demand. There are probably many that would take it if you gave it to them, or who might want it but can't afford it, but they are not really to be counted as demand, people that have the capacity to make the purchase. I can say that I see many at the price your asking for sale, but not a lot of sales - visible sales that is. You appear to be a reseller, in that case, you have your own agenda, so I'll take your information with that in mind. It will be interesting to see what this one sells for, I know I won't be a buyer at this price.

The actual cost to take an adj fap to the next tier is only aprox tiernumber*71.5 PED. So from t0 to t3 it takes 71.5+71.5*2+71.5*3 = 429 PED.

I realise it takes a long while to tier a FAP. But still, if people pay 1k ped extra per tier. Then adj fap has to be one of the only few items ingame that will actually increase more in price as you tier it, than the actual cost to tier it.

The actual cost to take an adj fap to the next tier is only aprox tiernumber*71.5 PED. So from t0 to t3 it takes 71.5+71.5*2+71.5*3 = 429 PED.

I realise it takes a long while to tier a FAP. But still, if people pay 1k ped extra per tier. Then adj fap has to be one of the only few items ingame that will actually increase more in price as you tier it, than the actual cost to tier it.

Thanks for that info, so knowing that, if I understand you correctly, I'm curious who would pay 3000 extra ped for a t3, from some arbitrary base price of a t0, knowing that it only costs 429 ped to get there?

The t3 which sold for +20k was in March if i remember correct and eventually if u can get another one for +20k feel free to try. All i am saying is what i sold them for and whether you believe it or not is not my concern

Mac said some valid points.

Adding to this, the supply or other new entries to the FAP register, is bound to have an effect on the market of old Adj FAPS.

As Mac says, I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an element of price protecting going on in some cases with Adj FAp sales.

I’m surprised that Adj FAPs are still successfully selling in the 20K+ range (nice selling Divinity).

We had a fixed market of so called “special” faps, now we have the introduction of the the new MM series of FAP’s, and X and XI bio chips, and it would appear those new items are still dropping, or will potentially drop in future events.

Then throw in the Gryo FAPs from ARK, and any other unlimited ‘quality’ FAPs from other planets, and we have a market saturated with “choice”.

Summer is coming, Migration will be here, with more bio chips no doubt.

Even if Adj FAPs maintain a 20K price target, I think they will struggle to hold on at that price long term unless the player base grows to soak up all this extra choice.

I’d put a price on a adjusted FAP at 10K, in other words double the price of an XI bio chip, (because the Adj is eco, but XI heals much higher).

Why? Because if I was offered one at 10K, I might be tempted as a “between mob” FAP, but the XI would be used as primary FAP during a fight on say prots, and the primary FAP should really be worth more (in any sensible world). So on the basis it hard to value it any higher than 10K.

Don’t blame the messenger, MA and their planet partners have thrown the FAP market into chaos....maybe that’s good thing.

Rick

Mac said some valid points.

Adding to this, the supply or other new entries to the FAP register, is bound to have an effect on the market of old Adj FAPS.

As Mac says, I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an element of price protecting going on in some cases with Adj FAp sales.

I’m surprised that Adj FAPs are still successfully selling in the 20K+ range (nice selling Divinity).

We had a fixed market of so called “special” faps, now we have the introduction of the the new MM series of FAP’s, and X and XI bio chips, and it would appear those new items are still dropping, or will potentially drop in future events.

Then throw in the Gryo FAPs from ARK, and any other unlimited ‘quality’ FAPs from other planets, and we have a market saturated with “choice”.

Summer is coming, Migration will be here, with more bio chips no doubt.

Even if Adj FAPs maintain a 20K price target, I think they will struggle to hold on at that price long term unless the player base grows to soak up all this extra choice.

I’d put a price on a adjusted FAP at 10K, in other words double the price of an XI bio chip, (because the Adj is eco, but XI heals much higher).

Why? Because if I was offered one at 10K, I might be tempted as a “between mob” FAP, but the XI would be used as primary FAP during a fight on say prots, and the primary FAP should really be worth more (in any sensible world). So on the basis it hard to value it any higher than 10K.

Don’t blame the messenger, MA and their planet partners have thrown the FAP market into chaos....maybe that’s good thing.

Rick

Not really nice selling cause minim sold his for the same price range.

A little story about that which might keep u a bit entertained is that the guy who bought from Minim was looking for an adj fap for last 1 month+ and when i had mine he wouldn't offer more then +20k for the t3 quoting the same auction data from earlier. The same guy 1 month or so later went and bought the fap from minim for way more and now according to him the fap is worth 25k+.

Moral of the Story is that everyone out here wants things cheap and as such d evaluates it till they get it and then all of the sudden the value of the item rises...

The other moral of the story is there are have's and have not's.. Eventually u need to shift from one segment to the other if u actually want to get something u want :)

I wont say that the adj fap is worth 20k+ or 10k as that valuation is defined between trades that occur rather then what people want to buy for or what people want to sell for.

I

i cant really comment on the value of the fap as this differs for everyone really, i value things based on how much im going to use it and how much it will save me over what i currently use.
what i did want to say is that while entropia bay is a great resource that i use a lot it does not take into account buyouts. I do not know if any adj. fap's sold during this time via buyout but i just wanted to point this out.

Not really nice selling cause minim sold his for the same price range.

A little story about that which might keep u a bit entertained is that the guy who bought from Minim was looking for an adj fap for last 1 month+ and when i had mine he wouldn't offer more then +20k for the t3 quoting the same auction data from earlier. The same guy 1 month or so later went and bought the fap from minim for way more and now according to him the fap is worth 25k+.

Moral of the Story is that everyone out here wants things cheap and as such d evaluates it till they get it and then all of the sudden the value of the item rises...

The other moral of the story is there are have's and have not's.. Eventually u need to shift from one segment to the other if u actually want to get something u want :)

I wont say that the adj fap is worth 20k+ or 10k as that valuation is defined between trades that occur rather then what people want to buy for or what people want to sell for.

Div...I honest don't know or care, who is selling adj faps and who isn't (as I don't want one).

All I know is my XI outperforms that fap..(cost 4.5 - 5K), so if I was offered one it would be little use to me, unless it was 10K peds or less. Simple as that (and no offense to you, or anyone else).

If others see more value in it, then go ahead and buy it. My good friend Gally bid 18K on one (I noticed in some thread), good luck to him. I put my personal view on it, I'm way past caring what resellers do or don't do in game.

If you sell them at 20K+ and continue to sell them at 20K+ then happy days to you mate.

Rick

edit, I know what you are saying though (big smile)

But if I tried to ramp up an XI for 20K+ to justify the price of other FAPS (which might be realistic), I'd be going against most of my principles (that I try not to break, but sometimes do)...LOL.

I don't know mate the answers. All I know is after 8 years, I'm getting sick of chasing a 'dream', and another very good customer for MA is ready to show them the middle finger. past caring ..honestly.

Last edited:
So i have been contimplating an adjusted fap for my paramedic service! After lots of savings of tips + some money set aside for a big depo ... Id like to purchase one. But I don't know what I should be paying...

Can the community help me out with a pricecheck for an adjusted fap please =)

To be honest if you really want a good paramedic service and you spend the time for it I would go for imp or mod fap.

Yes they cost a bit more, but healing someone with imp/mod fap give them the opportunity to hunt a completely different type of mob at 50 - 70 ped /hour
If you use adj. fap service they can at best hunt the same mobs they normally do, but just a bit faster / die a bit less.

I would pay (and have) for imp / mod fap service. But I wouldn't for adj. fap service.

I have imp myself now, but if I was sure there is always an imp/mod fap service online when I want I wouldn't bought one myself.

Something that will effect fap prices in the near future is the skill requirements.

Look at the mayhem faps and the ark smuggler faps, the skills needed are considerably lower than the old ball faps. People have been complaining about skill requirements and i'm sure I read an official say something about lower the requirements.

If L faps start to follow suit then there's gonna be a big shakeup in the market soon, I don't think i'd like to be buying a fap atm.

Reactions: Mac
To be honest if you really want a good paramedic service and you spend the time for it I would go for imp or mod fap.

Yes they cost a bit more, but healing someone with imp/mod fap give them the opportunity to hunt a completely different type of mob at 50 - 70 ped /hour
If you use adj. fap service they can at best hunt the same mobs they normally do, but just a bit faster / die a bit less.

I would pay (and have) for imp / mod fap service. But I wouldn't for adj. fap service.

I have imp myself now, but if I was sure there is always an imp/mod fap service online when I want I wouldn't bought one myself.

This was an old post bump and the person u quoted has quit EU for now. Good advice tho but then there is something to consider that is every person cannot afford the imp/mod fap.

Good discussion folks, thanks for the input!

There's a lot of things I could buy today if I wanted, I think I've shown that, I'm not bragging, I'm grateful to be in this position I've worked hard to get to, I'm just saying, I'm not exactly a "have not" in this discussion lol.

I think I'll continue to hold off buying one of these for many of the reasons given. Like Rick, although it would be a "nice to have" item, I personally don't see the value in it at these prices, especially with my playstyle at this time.

I know people get something in their head that they have to have this one thing and they get impatient thinking a deal is going to get away from them and they HAVE TO HAVE IT NAO and say fuck it and just pay the price and then turn around and want to support and justify their decision to do so. Luckily I don't have that problem. Like I said, it's a "nice to have" not a "need to have" for me, so I'll just watch others buy with interest and see what happens down the road.

After being gone for a while, I'm very interested to see the progress in heal chips! Back in '06 before I chipped out I skilled hard in MF and was able to use a lot of high end chips at that time, but it was very expensive. RIP Bubbles and Acid Pools :laugh: I'm glad there are more affordable options now and that MF has gotten more competitive with the other options available. I see a lot of people using them out in the field now and grin every time I see that pink cloud in the distance. As I wrote before, I think the more options and the cheaper they are, the more people will be interested in paying to play, the more people the better for all concerned here. Sorry for those who bought high and held on through the decline, hopefully they made up the difference in money saved or earned using them. That cost justification is a shit load ton of mobs killed, or many hours of fapping for very low wages, I wish them well, I'm not trying to devalue their gear, I just don't see the value anywhere near 20k or above, at this time, for me anyway.

is so instructiff to read trads like this becose it show realy how buyers think when wanting something in EU (i belive if traders payd more atention to post like this they will be more sucesfull) and not keep teling oh if he don't want to spend 1K more he probably don't own the peds. :rolleyes:

I can't price this item as i will never be interested in the adj fap, but the read was realy good.

I'll offer my take as a former adj and imp FAP owner.

Let me give context by saying that when i bought my imp FAP, the the adj/imp/mod FAPs were the only way to get more than 44 heals/use besides the 2500 Deluxe (@ 1.8 PEDs per FAP(!)). In this IMO carefully planned tool hierarchy, the adj FAP actually improved your in-combat efficiency and kill rate because it would let you heal more than any normal FAP. Then, you could kick things up into "god mode" by buying an imp or mod, which were (and are) complete game changers. With these, you have a pretty good chance of surviving any mob that can't kill you in one hit, and you can completely forgo armor in many situations.

Flash forward to today. (L) healing tools with 50 heals/use (same as adj FAP) go for < 120% and have around 8-9 heal/pec. (L) healing tools with 70 heals/use aren't much more expensive. And the ladder keeps going up...

The mob regen has been buffed and the mob HP has been buffed, and you spend more time taking hits and it's more expensive to have a slow FAP than in the past. 50 heals/use just feels weak now, and limits your gameplay. It's also harder to find mobs to hunt without armor. Add to that injury the insult of the 15 heal/pec HEART and the 24 heal/pec (1 less than adj) Medkit noob between-mob FAPs, and the adj FAP has really taken a beating in its elite positioning.

I wouldn't buy an adj FAP today. I'd say either go imp or go UR125 (L) (with a parenthetical suggestion that the big heal chips require a relatively low level to max, even if their eco is a bit worse than (L) FAPs). The adj is obviously worth whatever people will pay, but unless it dropped below 10k it wouldn't tempt me. If i want uber eco healing, i use the HEART between mobs. If i want fast combat healing, i'll use the UR125.

I see your comment in Divs sales thread before it closed Mac.

I personally am struggling to understand why someone would pay 22K for an adj fap these days, when X or XI heal chip can outperform it for between 3 to 5K

It just doesn't make since, unless some are stuck in the dark ages. Or maybe I need to be enlightened.

Well I hope the buyer know what they are doing, and gratz to the seller.

I think Doer says some sensible things about this fap within the game we have today.

Rick

I personally am struggling to understand why someone would pay 22K for an adj fap these days, when X or XI heal chip can outperform it for between 3 to 5K

It just doesn't make since, unless some are stuck in the dark ages. Or maybe I need to be enlightened.

I think Doer says some sensible things about this fap within the game we have today.

Rick

/agree

I absolutely loved my imp fap, it was amazing, what an eye opener, it was like buying god mode, it was soooo much fun, but I'm not interested hunting mobs that require healing like that right now or in the foreseeable future. If I decide I want to hunt like that, I'll hire a minimum wage fapper. I'm not interested in tying that kind of money for an imp fap up in here again anytime soon. This HEART Fap I got the other day is perfect for now, the adj fap just seems like its in an awkward place for what it does and the kind of money they are going for given the other options, to each his/her own I guess.

Rick

An adj fap in the hands of a friend still gives you a huuuuge advantage over the MF chips (crappy eco) and I can see why ppl still pay for it. It used to be 40k but also as doer said it was more of use back then so it's only natural that the price has gone down a bit. I sold a tier 3 i got in trade a few weeks ago after just a couple of days on the market so these still trade quick around those prices.

This was the first ul fap I had ingame and it did change the game so much for me. I still rememeber how much we grinded big scipulors, osse and a lot of other hard hitting mobs with a lot of markup WAY before I was able to do any of them solo. I belive it was one of the reasons I was able to profit at that time and I would have had a hard time without it as I know many struggle with getting positive numbers both now and then.

Back