Price Check on Adj Fap !

An adj fap in the hands of a friend still gives you a huuuuge advantage over the MF chips (crappy eco) and I can see why ppl still pay for it. It used to be 40k but also as doer said it was more of use back then so it's only natural that the price has gone down a bit. I sold a tier 3 i got in trade a few weeks ago after just a couple of days on the market so these still trade quick around those prices.

This was the first ul fap I had ingame and it did change the game so much for me. I still rememeber how much we grinded big scipulors, osse and a lot of other hard hitting mobs with a lot of markup WAY before I was able to do any of them solo. I belive it was one of the reasons I was able to profit at that time and I would have had a hard time without it as I know many struggle with getting positive numbers both now and then.

adj fap is a piece of shit everyone saying other wise is full of shit i had one it didn't open up new mobs for me you couldn't hunt big scips and osse like you claim the heal is simply to small maybe you should of used a ball fap 125 and saved your self 40k.

adj fap is a piece of shit everyone saying other wise is full of shit i had one it didn't open up new mobs for me you couldn't hunt big scips and osse like you claim the heal is simply to small maybe you should of used a ball fap 125 and saved your self 40k.

Well you have to treat your Adjusted Fap with love and respect in order to make use of its entire power!

IN HANDS OF A FRIEND.

Totally agreed that it doesn't open up new mobs if you fap yourself with it but used right its awesome. I bet I can do big bulk gen 1-2 naked with a adj fapper in my back (didn't test) and this saves me for armor decay and leaves me only with a small decay bill on fap instead. I did do this a lot on osse and scips and I also tried it on warlocks before flare filters went shit in markup. Do that with a ur125 and we can compare decay bill after 3-4hours of grinding.

Henry Ford once said, "If I ask people what they want, they would ask for a faster horse"

My point being, I like to look forward at the new game, rather than back at the old game.

Some of that old stuff just don't cut the mustard anymore...sad but true.

I think if your going to invest big money on a FAP, it should at least be capable of looking after you 'solo' against high level mobs. If it can't do that, then its not worth big money.

Rick

IN HANDS OF A FRIEND.

Totally agreed that it doesn't open up new mobs if you fap yourself with it but used right its awesome. I bet I can do big bulk gen 1-2 naked with a adj fapper in my back (didn't test) and this saves me for armor decay and leaves me only with a small decay bill on fap instead. I did do this a lot on osse and scips and I also tried it on warlocks before flare filters went shit in markup. Do that with a ur125 and we can compare decay bill after 3-4hours of grinding.

You hunted big scips and osse naked with adj fapper thats bullshit again i did give a friend fap to fap me the 50 odd shitty heal is bs and with ur125 i could hunt them solo and my decay was around the same as adj fap no wonder you sold that piece of shit and got the imp i did the same.

You hunted big scips and osse naked with adj fapper thats bullshit again i did give a friend fap to fap me the 50 odd shitty heal is bs and with ur125 i could hunt them solo and my decay was around the same as adj fap no wonder you sold that piece of shit and got the imp i did the same.

Sorry I formulated myself a bit bad there.. Replying from phone.. I did use armor on osse/scip/wl but with noob/mid lvl armor I needed a fap for each hit with only 130-160hp on my avatar so using a ball fap would be painful and really expensive.

I think it's awesome that we have all these players seeing the negative about every item instead of taking advantage over the positive side. This is one of the reason that me and many others are able to profit :) keep up the good work!

Edit;
Just hired Baguette for a test now. Big bulks is done easy naked with adj fapper. I know it's not a big mob but try to hunt them in a low/mid lvl armor with a UR125 and compare cost of adj fap decay to armor+ur125 deacy after a few hours of hunting and see the difference.

Last edited:
Back