Price of items

Extend it to include UE5 and maybe…

It’s impossible to say or even guess where prices will go. We could only give a risk factor.

Given everything going on. IRL and game - there is a high chance items will continue to fall… how low, who knows depends on to many unknown factors both IRL and in game

Too many doomers around here jumping on the bandwagon...

there is no doomers - only people who want to buy something and want it cheaper...
Good mix of both. Many claiming the sky is falling with buy posts.. many truly have zero knowledge on how to even judge the world economy (they dont even know how to read economic reports, what inflation, stagflation, depressions even are) yet form strong opinions over and over as the popular fad

Prices are/will be determined by the seller/buyers patience and determination to sell/buy something at the price they want imo. Yes there is inflation and shit going on in RL economy, I think that will only affect sellers/buyers that have invested using credit cards/loans in to the game. People that are cash rich won't really care about RL factors. Just my 2 pecs. 😎😂

sky is falling, sell me all your shit for 50% off

Reactions: Geo
Prices are/will be determined by the seller/buyers patience and determination to sell/buy something at the price they want imo. Yes there is inflation and shit going on in RL economy, I think that will only affect sellers/buyers that have invested using credit cards/loans in to the game. People that are cash rich won't really care about RL factors. Just my 2 pecs. 😎😂
most ppeople who aproach the game as non gamblers will stick to a certain budget - this budget when it arrives ingame will be higgher or lower in direct correlation to realworldcurrencies and their exchange rates. so yes if people suddendly have 10 times more $ (extreme example) after their currency exchange their regular depo will be respectively higher theirfor inserting more overall peds into the ingame economy and making everything they desire going up in price

most ppeople who aproach the game as non gamblers will stick to a certain budget - this budget when it arrives ingame will be higgher or lower in direct correlation to realworldcurrencies and their exchange rates. so yes if people suddendly have 10 times more $ (extreme example) after their currency exchange their regular depo will be respectively higher theirfor inserting more overall peds into the ingame economy and making everything they desire going up in price

Yeah, as you so nicely also put in to words, there is a lot of factors which will influence prices in EU for UL items and not only.

Therefore, it is quite hard to predict if prices of items will drop and increase in the near future. I for one, would rather chop my dick off than pay some other player hundreds of thousands of peds for, let's say for examples sake, a 2.0 weapon that is being praised as a money making machine by the player selling it. Of course he is going to say that and leave out the part where you need a massive bankroll and a 3digit looter level plus tons of spare time to shoot in order to make peds with the gun. Hence, I would rather spend my peds and shoot 1.0 L weapons not even 1.0 UL which are also ridiculously expensive too, this way I will not forfeit large amounts of cash in one go and I can continue to enjoy the game for the long run, gather Mtokens at Mayhems, loot more rare tokens and possibly make my own vendor pull. This game is not a race, it is a marathon, hence I for one, will not spend anymore money like I used to or make the same mistake twice and pay another player large sums of peds for a weapon or any other item.

We can discuss hundreds of factors which will have influenced the prices of items in the future, none of which are 100% accurate. Its all speculative, I only listed MY reasons for not speding big anymore in the game. Its just not worth it for me, I'd rather lose small sums in L markup than make another player filthy rich basically.

😌

I dont dont suggest things except that trust no one , read nonstop, risk your own money and put your money where your mouth is. I do all of those things.
You asked for mor RDI lab stuff , thats a suggestion ;)
Agree, trust yourself and do your own thing!

You asked for mor RDI lab stuff , thats a suggestion
I asked Mindark to develop their own game which is not the same thing to suggest some random player to use X weapon or Y weapon or to hunt X mob or other mob, thats dumb as fuck and you confuse basic things.You should not skip basic logic lessons.

I asked Mindark to develop their own game which is not the same thing to suggest some random player to use X weapon or Y weapon or to hunt X mob or other mob, thats dumb as fuck and you confuse basic things.You should not skip basic logic lessons.
Suggestions is good, its worse when none bothers. That means none cares and that will only lead one way.

Stock market is recovering slowly. Life will move on

mango half of your and some other players is just "game cost too much" refrain
REMEDY: Play withoin the budget, it is funny anyway to see hordes of monster die even with a barbarella

asking how will price develop and offering 80% downside is pure non sense
prices on less than BIS items have fallen already

mayhem weapon have a cost to be manufactured and the cost is tied to the "token per ped spending" in mayhem
a BP130 sold for 100k is already a bargain , so is a lp120 at 80k and a sb90 knife at 65
teh items that hold the price atm are just Modmerc (that has respectable stats and lost 20% of its price
and bp70 that hold price for stats.

so why should prices fall? there is people in queue anyway well before your level to enter on items.

try to see if a BP70 hits market at 120k or a modmerc t10 at 60k how long it takes to be purchased... a imk2 t9 sold for 100k this month and 8 month ago it was sold a t6 for same price.

the sky is not falling. i forecast that in Halloween mayhema nd in winter mayhem we will reach 5000 people in the EL global list once again

mango half of your and some other players is just "game cost too much" refrain
REMEDY: Play withoin the budget, it is funny anyway to see hordes of monster die even with a barbarella

asking how will price develop and offering 80% downside is pure non sense
prices on less than BIS items have fallen already

mayhem weapon have a cost to be manufactured and the cost is tied to the "token per ped spending" in mayhem
a BP130 sold for 100k is already a bargain , so is a lp120 at 80k and a sb90 knife at 65
teh items that hold the price atm are just Modmerc (that has respectable stats and lost 20% of its price
and bp70 that hold price for stats.

so why should prices fall? there is people in queue anyway well before your level to enter on items.

try to see if a BP70 hits market at 120k or a modmerc t10 at 60k how long it takes to be purchased... a imk2 t9 sold for 100k this month and 8 month ago it was sold a t6 for same price.

the sky is not falling. i forecast that in Halloween mayhema nd in winter mayhem we will reach 5000 people in the EL global list once again
I respect your point of view, but i will wait and see what these new moddular weapons mindark is making for UE5 before buying any gear.

the sky is always falling for the same people :p

so this gentleman is up net 1k USD at noob level and laments... yes sky is falling

he has just explained that game is a Pyramid... funny all games are...
this is the motivation to level up...
he has 20 looter maybe 25...
you game since 2014 Mango youy should be level 120 and 70 looter just by killing puny
and your returns maxed....with a 60 evader that eliminates the use of big armors...
still i dont understand but it is me

Last edited:
I dont dont suggest things except that trust no one , read nonstop, risk your own money and put your money where your mouth is. I do all of those things.
Wait, so the current state of the game is your fault?! 🤔 look at what you done to us. 🤣

I still dont know why people think that buying L weapons is bad. Ul is not for everyone nor should it be. Its a longterm investment, you can enjoy the game perfectly well at all levels of gameplay with L gear, just be savvy and stop buying 120% + MU limited weps

I still dont know why people think that buying L weapons is bad. Ul is not for everyone nor should it be. Its a longterm investment, you can enjoy the game perfectly well at all levels of gameplay with L gear, just be savvy and stop buying 120% + MU limited weps
i think people overlook MF way too much. its so cheap and cost effective. base 59% eff at 105%-108% mu. slap on a mayhem amp and u at 63%. not to mention the decay on those chips is pretty awesome. Adapt, overcome and improvise people!

Plenty of good weps for the casual players and even those who grind abit in the L options. Ive been even using some igni L2020s ive found on auction and in trade chats as ive picked them up for 104% to 110%. Slap a extender on it and your off and hunting for awhile at low MU consumption considering the low risk input for the gun

Back