Price of items

a chip decay is about 4% of the total bullet cost and at least there is a 2% implant absorb of the decay

so the real cost of MF is ((mu *0.04 *0.98)+0.96) * total bullet cost

To clarify better assuming a 5% mu (1.05*0.04*0.98)+0.96 = 0.04116+0.96 = 1.00116

so the cost of a 105% Limited chip on a stanrdard implant is equal to 0.11% MU

on a 10.000 PED MF killing spree it is 11.5 ped overhead

using a random LLC dropped weapon it would be in the 70ped
on an armatrix it would be 120...150 ped

MF opens a full set of skills that are not opened with firearms, most important is helping with biotropic
but shared RDA with firearms so has some nice outflow too

Last edited:
I still dont know why people think that buying L weapons is bad. Ul is not for everyone nor should it be. Its a longterm investment, you can enjoy the game perfectly well at all levels of gameplay with L gear, just be savvy and stop buying 120% + MU limited weps
Yeah L weps are the best choice unless you burn 3-4+ a day, it sucks that theres barely any 2.0 limited weps and the ones that are in the game MA made rare for some reason so they are all 200%+ mu. Im surprised we havent gotten more 2.0 limited weps as the limited weps are what a majority of the playerbase uses.

Yeah L weps are the best choice unless you burn 3-4+ a day, it sucks that theres barely any 2.0 limited weps and the ones that are in the game MA made rare for some reason so they are all 200%+ mu. Im surprised we havent gotten more 2.0 limited weps as the limited weps are what a majority of the playerbase uses.
the cost of a lp80 perfect is tied to the complexity to obtain one off RDI mission
such weapon is not worth if not in special situation that can lead to a MU return
bareli 250% MU impact in an armatrix (250%* 0.075)+0.925 = 111.25 =11.25% mu on your bullets (can be reduced with an extender to about 8% overhead
this piled up with 2% tax commands a 110% return monster to break even

p.s.: if you pass me a monster that loots MU for average 110% i will rebate 25% of the over ammo return :)

When the world economics is going to shit, even worse than 2008 levels of bad. What are your predictions of items being worth in the next year 2024. 50% loss of value or even more? Less?

My prediction is that items will lose more than 80% of their current value.

(TM)

2008 was the start of a huge rise of prices ingame. I am avoiding "inflation", because that was only half of the factor. On one side, the value of US rupee did encouraged nonUSD sources of depo, particularly Chinese and Europeans. So this we could attribute to inflation itself. However, there was also the aspect of UL 10/10 weapons being relatively scarce vs the playerbase, so also an intrinsec rise in value.

In my opinion the main source of price evolution will be the game ecosystem itself, e.g. if an UL can be justified by farming some stackables which would then be used in a sustainable circuit of crafting & usage.

So maybe if there is some drop, I would rather point to the initial unjustifiable hype and I'd rather believe there would be some natural thresholds beyond which such items won't fall, as long as the rules of the game don't change.

When the world economics is going to shit, even worse than 2008 levels of bad. What are your predictions of items being worth in the next year 2024. 50% loss of value or even more? Less?

(TM)
I doubt it. as its simple either u sell "insert poor ppl" and take a 80% loss... cuz once u sold u sold and thats a L.. or just wait for economy and item price to go back.. There is always a chance for covid 2.0.. China we are looking at u :D

A good analogy is once upon a time players looted a good curry and sold it for 20k. Then MA told players to collect grains of rice "one by one" for a year or two. They even turned events into rice collecting slogs. Even that was all pretty worthless unless they looted a grain of special rice to game cook their curry ingredients.

Some would say, what are these nutters doing buying into those ideals. But those that did want serious reparations for their rice collecting days. Even though MA moved the goal posts, so they wasn't collecting for a Godly weapon, but just a new average standard. Not to mention, if they wanted some sauce with their plain rice they teired their new average weapons, for the pleasure of bolting on large MU enhancers to kill the efficiency.... couldn't make it up.

The problem is many players in the community weren't into grain of rice collecting and are not interested in the demanded reparations either. It's not about supply and demand, it's just about "demand" and somehow that gets confused with an active market. Looks to me when I read threads, those 200k - 500k weapons aren't selling at all.

But who cares right, you dont have to buy a 300k gun off the grain of rice collectors. That was their choice to do it, not yours. I'd say the market has already dropped 80% and the sales prices 'demanded' are simply an illusion of reality.

The absurdity goes further though, players list looted guns, for the price of grains of rice guns, that's like serious taking the pee in my book. Funny though. 🤣

Those new MA weapons sound interesting, maybe players will collect screws and washers instead of rice. Hope its more interesting a fun than that. Can't wait to see it. 🤣🤣

A good analogy is once upon a time players looted a good curry and sold it for 20k. Then MA told players to collect grains of rice "one by one" for a year or two. They even turned events into rice collecting slogs. Even that was all pretty worthless unless they looted a grain of special rice to game cook their curry ingredients.

Some would say, what are these nutters doing buying into those ideals. But those that did want serious reparations for their rice collecting days. Even though MA moved the goal posts, so they wasn't collecting for a Godly weapon, but just a new average standard. Not to mention, if they wanted some sauce with their plain rice they teired their new average weapons, for the pleasure of bolting on large MU enhancers to kill the efficiency.... couldn't make it up.

The problem is many players in the community weren't into grain of rice collecting and are not interested in the demanded reparations either. It's not about supply and demand, it's just about "demand" and somehow that gets confused with an active market. Looks to me when I read threads, those 200k - 500k weapons aren't selling at all.

But who cares right, you dont have to buy a 300k gun off the grain of rice collectors. That was their choice to do it, not yours. I'd say the market has already dropped 80% and the sales prices 'demanded' are simply an illusion of reality.

The absurdity goes further though, players list looted guns, for the price of grains of rice guns, that's like serious taking the pee in my book. Funny though. 🤣

Those new MA weapons sound interesting, maybe players will collect screws and washers instead of rice. Hope its more interesting a fun than that. Can't wait to see it. 🤣🤣
that was certainly an analogy. was it a good one? thats debatable.

Well when ever you are ready to sell your UL items for 80% less than what you paid for them let us know :)

If it get to that po
Same with stocks, sometimes shit turns into shit even if you dont want to sell it. In the end you end up with shit.
In that case the lucky will get what they can and everyone who doesn't sell will lose 100% , and it won't do anyone any good because there will be no more EU but I don't see that anytime soon. I do see more people whining about a real cash economy thinking they are playing with monopoly money trying to make it rich on a .15 cent investment only works with drugs :) not

If it get to that po

In that case the lucky will get what they can and everyone who doesn't sell will lose 100% , and it won't do anyone any good because there will be no more EU but I don't see that anytime soon. I do see more people whining about a real cash economy thinking they are playing with monopoly money trying to make it rich on a .15 cent investment only works with drugs :) not
Same as your shop then?

?
Same as your shop then?
?
not trying to get rich and quite a bit more than .15 cents there and not whining , what's your relevance ? our you just like seeing your posts here? anyways I've said my peace and really am not worried about the state of things , thank you for your concern

Once a wellknown Player told me to put my money where my mouth is, so i took the money i culd seperate from the money that i rly need for living and did put it into entropia.

Can i lose this money ?
Yes
Will it hurt ?
Yes
Will i regret it ?
No
Did it bring me a benefit
Yes

Lost money is allways a shitty feeling, and it makes no diference if you lose 10 Euro or 10.000.

I was frustrated about the prices too,
But messi did open my eyes, he is the reason what made me depo big, buy gear and start actualy play the game.

Prices are what they are, you cant change them... but you can change your mindset. Got no money ? Then put ur ass up and search for a way to get this money.

Item peices wont Fall, they go up

Once a wellknown Player told me to put my money where my mouth is, so i took the money i culd seperate from the money that i rly need for living and did put it into entropia.

Can i lose this money ?
Yes
Will it hurt ?
Yes
Will i regret it ?
No
Did it bring me a benefit
Yes

Lost money is allways a shitty feeling, and it makes no diference if you lose 10 Euro or 10.000.

I was frustrated about the prices too,
But messi did open my eyes, he is the reason what made me depo big, buy gear and start actualy play the game.

Prices are what they are, you cant change them... but you can change your mindset. Got no money ? Then put ur ass up and search for a way to get this money.

Item peices wont Fall, they go up

Spoken like a true reseller 😂 prices are whatever you make of them as once you tried to sell me a +5k max enigma L2 for +15k in trade chat forgetting im not a unknowning noob 🤣🤣 so yes prices have fallen and people are waking up to the madness of buying $10,000 - $40,000 usd weapons just to get 98% tt longterm, sure grind markup mobs and instances 24/7 and see potential profit if your lucky but at what cost to do so 😂 must be why top weapons constantly appear for sale even tho they guaranteed profit in the sales pitch. Nice try tho.

(TM)

Why do you care? It is not affect TT console guns so it wont affect You at all.

Spoken like a true reseller 😂 prices are whatever you make of them as once you tried to sell me a +5k max enigma L2 for +15k in trade chat forgetting im not a unknowning noob 🤣🤣 so yes prices have fallen and people are waking up to the madness of buying $10,000 - $40,000 usd weapons just to get 98% tt longterm, sure grind markup mobs and instances 24/7 and see potential profit if your lucky but at what cost to do so 😂 must be why top weapons constantly appear for sale even tho they guaranteed profit in the sales pitch. Nice try tho.

Cool , thought we did talk about that and did sort Things out , guess not.

By the way why the comment ? Are you mad because you cant buy that kind of weapons or what ?

Last edited:
Well when ever you are ready to sell your UL items for 80% less than what you paid for them let us know :)
you just described the concept of loss aversion of the lower bounds of pricing support

but sometimes those floors break

can't take it for granted

loss aversion is an explanatory principle for many irrational behaviors. Therefore, the discovery of loss aversion is one of the most important contributions to behavioral economics (Kahneman, 2011). In addition, loss aversion has been confirmed in studies with chimpanzees (Brosnan et al., 2007) and capuchin monkeys (Lakshminaryanan, Chen, & Santos, 2008), suggesting that loss aversion is also prevalent in primates.

not my words quoted from : https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jpr.12385

Like jumping from the 40th floor because of an earth quake ?

my point is essentially this: people often hesitate to sell something for less than they paid for it, even if everyone agrees it is worth less than that, which ironically reduces the supply, which may cause the price to rise....it's a bit self-fulfilling but it's not iron clad. if there's enough supply of comparable, even if not identical items for far less, eventually a person will sell or just hold it out of sheer obstinance, which is of course their right

but sometimes people will go ahead and sell to avoid losing even more. you see this is stocks all the time.

but of course nobody here knows with certainty the future. maybe the prices go up. maybe they go down.

my point is essentially this: people often hesitate to sell something for less than they paid for it, even if everyone agrees it is worth less than that, which ironically reduces the supply, which may cause the price to rise....it's a bit self-fulfilling but it's not iron clad. if there's enough supply of comparable, even if not identical items for far less, eventually a person will sell or just hold it out of sheer obstinance, which is of course their right

but sometimes people will go ahead and sell to avoid losing even more. you see this is stocks all the time.

but of course nobody here knows with certainty the future. maybe the prices go up. maybe they go down.
You hit the nail!
Mindark needs to counter hoarders by dropping more items than what resellers or salty overpayers bought their gear for :)

Dont yell that too loudly or someone may not overpay to buy your t9 m83 for 45k
Its okay, there will always be a huge number of people trowing endless of peds on items and then wants to sell their item for the same as the bought them for. In the end, these people understand they got fooled and have a hard time selling their items.

Back